food for thought

Jobaboba's Jokes Factory. (Only for those who are feeling silly)

Re: food for thought

Postby LionsShare » Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:06 am

iamani hi,

I now seriously wonder if T.H.E.Y. already know the play on words you are discovering & through applied psycology are bamboozling the rest of the planet accordingly?

LS
LionsShare

Postby iamani » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:00 pm

Hi LionsShare

That is certainly possible  -  perhaps even likely. When researching the OED and Pocket OED for the word: 'voluntary', and its source and associated derivatives, i found something similar in that the definitions gave lots of hints as to the operation of the birth certificate estate.

i was actually looking up the term 'corporeal' when 'corona' caught my eye and imagination, and i don't know what would be more incredible - that what you suggest is true/correct OR (as this is an anagogetymological revelation) the possibility of the higher power influencing the original edit of the dictionary to be interpreted just so at this time... the 'end of daze'... the long-awaited awakening of Adam (the race of man) in resolution to this verse: KJV Genesis 2:21 “And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept...".

Do you recall sending me this link?:

http://www.strawmanstory.info/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Strawman_Story_V1_Final_Free_Download_080617.pdff

i know you've had a lot on your plate recently, but have you read much of that book yet? The author (Clint Richardson) suggests that dictionaries do indeed tell a (fragmented) story. i'm 119 pages in and i am well impressed! i would highly recommend it to anyone seeking to comprehend/escape the public matrix into private living, as it's loaded with nuggets and easter eggs to enhance one's understanding even for those to whom Christianity is anathema.

Cheers!
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Postby LionsShare » Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:11 pm

Iamani,

Cheers for the reminder, no had forgotten about the link so as re-seeing it will also post on goodf to support further:

https://goodf.forumotion.com/t4916p50-know-who-you-are#35700

I hope readers are not getting peed off with the number of contributions have made to the thread? But more over for me I hope it will help those who really are interested & want to get to know things will be able to comprehend more simply all that's written? I hope I'm correct in my statements that's all? :puzz:

LS
LionsShare

Postby iamani » Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:39 pm

Greetings

i made the mistake of watching an Alex Bellend vid today. In my defence it turned up on my YT feed tagged with two subjects of interest to me... cycling and registration.

Seems it's the cyclists' turn to be bent over for a wallet-oscopy and rights-ectomy, and this plonker thinks it's a good thing  -  along with a sizeable proportion of the commenters under the vid. i found this annoying at first  -  then hilarious! They obviously don't realise that it's designed to affect themselves when private car ownership is abolished or made prohibitively expensive. Having lost three cars to the pirates i've had a couple of years to get used to cycling everywhere, so at least i won't have that culture-shock to look forward to.
Have they not even twigged that the guy organising the petition ie solicitor Nick Freeman (ha! The irony!) is just creating a new revenue stream for himself, his like and the courts...?

As for registration i reckon i know what to do...

Bollocks to them.

On another note, i'm recently reminded of a great old song of particular relevance today...

"God's Children"
(from "Percy" soundtrack)

Man made the buildings that reach for the sky
And man made the motorcar and learned how to fly
But he didn't make the flowers and he didn't make the trees
And he didn't make you and he didn't make me
And he got no right to turn us into machines
He's got no right at all
'Cause we are all God's children
And he got no right to change us
Oh, we gotta go back the way the good lord made us all

Don't want this world to change me
I wanna go back the way the good lord made me
Same lungs that he gave me to breath with
Same eyes he gave me to see with

Oh, the rich man, the poor man, the saint and the sinner
The wise man, the simpleton, the loser and the winner
We are all the same to Him
Stripped of our clothes and all the things we own
The day that we are born
We are all God's children
And they got no right to change us
Oh, the good lord made us all
And we are all his children
And they got no right to change us
Yeah, we gotta go back the way the good lord made us all

The Kinks... great band.

Hey LionsShare  -  been over a week now and doesn't look like anyone reading has any objections, seems your efforts are appreciated so crack on fella.

Cheers!
iamani

Postby LionsShare » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:45 pm

iamani,

afternoon, 'cyclists' turn to be bent over for a wallet-oscopy and rights-ectomy,' brilliant metaphore - pissed me sides :cheer:

cheers for your last comment, seems I have somat right? & yes kinks - great band - 'all day & all of the night'

been a bit quiet for me on other fronts as am doing house renovations so VERY busy with that at the mo'.

Anyway onwards & upwards.....

LS
LionsShare

Postby iamani » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:24 pm

Greetings

Given the general consensus among free-thinkers that the 'medical device' non-thinkers are rushing to impale themselves (and now their offspring too) upon will lead to sickness and/or death, i've been wondering how T.H.E.Y. could dress it up as something else...

Of course the obvious one is to blame the non-vaxxed  -  but whereas as soon as the vaxxed are classed as un-vaxxed (if they've only had two stabs and refuse the next round of stabbings) even the dimmest of sheep are going to start to question... so that might not be the best course of action for the ringleaders of the hoax.

Is it possible that T.H.E.Y. might introduce a 'new' virus threat unconnected to no-vid19 ?

Well, have you ever heard of the Marburg virus...? i hadn't until i watched 'Qantas pilot speaks out' on BNT, in which the (very brave) pilot mentions it. It's a disease from the Ebola family of bugs. 88% mortality, a properly serious and deadly pathogen of which there has apparently been one or two cases reported in the region of Africa these last couple of months, and which Tedros (W.H.O.) has claimed will be the next 'pandemic'... hmmm...

Now the symptoms of Marburg are very similar to Ebola and nothing like the kung-flu  -  but it is a haemorrhagic disease which would explain away the hemorrhaging caused by the stab. It is also similar to severe/extreme radiation poisoning...

Which begs the question: are they now also ready to fully activate the death-towers and start melting people, and could Marburg be used as plausible deniability to the reality?

We'll find out shortly imo.

On a separate note, in that same video the pilot expresses his frustration at the seemingly nonsensical approach of the authorities to the whole situation. Which imo simultaneously reveals his own cognitive dissonance, given that he states he waded through tons of shit on the Internet as research. He knows it ain't right, but refuses to take that extra step into seeing the government for what it really is... such a shame, so close...

i suspect that's true for lots of people now.

Cheers!
iamani

Postby iamani » Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:45 pm

Greetings

i think it was Mitchell and Webb who did a sketch on two German officers during WWII asking themselves if they were 'the bad guys' in the war... i wonder  -  is it a good time to ask:

Are we evil?

We are fully immersed in evil. We have all done and continue to do evil, but - are we evil?

Evil  =  an act of unchecked-desire.

Good  =  a desirable; a commodity.

How is unchecked-desire usually expressed?

Unchecked-desire aka 'evil' is always, Always, ALWAYS! expressed as theft/robbery. No exceptions  -  and not just theft/robbery of material items, but also of fictions...

...ergo, Evil (n)  =  thief/robber...

...every act of evil in recorded history can be seen to have a theft/robbery at its root...

...every personal act of evil can be seen to have a theft/robbery at its root...

...and as soon as we truly 'know' right from wrong we each have capacity of conscience for evil, and thus liability subsequent to such acts...

...but if we are 'desirable' to A.N. Other we are 'good'  -  which means it is not always desirable to BE 'good'...

...so the battle of 'good versus evil' is and can only ever be fought within ourselves...

...and every single one of us a thief! Not a one of us has never stolen, and that's a fact. Many of us do it all day long just out of habitual ignorance or even for fun...

Remove all of us, there can be neither good nor evil left. True story.

So... are we evil?

It is perhaps a matter of perspective...

The fruit of 'the tree of the knowledge of good and evil' was never an apple. It is the red pill... which might mean that the blue-pill-takers are technically 'innocent' and still resident in the garden of Eden, figuratively speaking. Unfortunately for them the 'garden of Eden' (ie the public system) has recently changed hands... and unfortunately for us, we seem to have 'stolen' something in our quest for knowledge and MUST seek redemption  -  and until we consciously start on that path we are, technically speaking...

...and in deed... 

...evil.

(imo).

Cheers!
iamani

Previous

Return to The Lighter Side