food for thought

Jobaboba's Jokes Factory. (Only for those who are feeling silly)

Re: food for thought

Postby iamani » Fri May 21, 2021 12:40 pm

Greetings

There's something else on goodf.forumotion, a post from LionsShare that everyone should see and may use, i suspect to great effect, to 'nudge' our sleepy relatives and friends. Seriously  -  if this doesn't cause them to question even a little bit then it's time to stick a fork in them, coz they are DONE.

https://goodf.forumotion.com/t5196-cv19-bs#34956

...this part piqued my curiosity:

"As of 18 January 2021, COVID-19 RNA Based Vaccines and the Risk of Prion Disease (link).

Among the prion diseases are scrapie, transmissible mink encephalopathy (TME), bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE) and Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (CJD)."

Why? Because i have been wondering if T.H.E.Y. would use CJD as a plausible explanation to hide their involvement in the mass murder of T.H.E.I.R. creditors, because i remember the BSE bs from back in the 80's when they planted the seeds of the idea of a possible future pandemic (they used that exact word) of CJD (BSE human variant) due to people of the world eating BSE-infected beef products...

...do you suppose there's any chance T.H.E.Y. will tell the world that the people who die/suffer from effects of the franken-jib-jab actually died from prion disease, brought about by their consumption of bad meat three decades ago, just as they warned at the time...?

No, they wouldn't do that...

...would they?

Cheers!
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Postby LionsShare » Fri May 21, 2021 1:13 pm

Iamani afternoon,

there is absolutly nothing to suggest they wouldn't do it, I certainly don't trust these scum, with seeing all that has happened over the last year or so.

I am of the opinion T.H.E.Y. will have all sorts of technologies we ordinary man know nothing of, I am too of the opinion T.H.E.Y. will use ? against us all to further thier own agenda.

Why not have a look at this site to further search any doubt over lies of the 'pandemic'?

Daily Expose
https://dailyexpose.co.uk/

LS
LionsShare

Postby Freeman Stephen » Fri May 21, 2021 11:24 pm

What's with the google tags? It's like I like the site (at first glance) but if there was a fmotl algorithm and I was it, I would lower its ranking because it contains google tags.
Freeman Stephen

Postby iamani » Sat May 22, 2021 2:26 am

Greetings

i've no idea what Google tags are. Thanks for the link LionsShare.

Cheers!
iamani

Postby iamani » Tue May 25, 2021 4:04 pm

Greetings

81) One owns nothing but one's understanding.

Cheers!
iamani

Postby iamani » Fri May 28, 2021 7:07 pm

Greetings

Some thoughts on some words...

'Desire'

Desire is a corruption of the flesh brought to mind in 'the now', and time is a corruptor of both flesh and mind. The spirit/now/bone is incorruptible by time.

'Time'

Time is money and trust. Time is credit and debt. Time is life AND death. Time is a fiction, now a reality - and if time isn't now serving one, then one is now serving time and that's a fact...

'Now'

The 'now' is was and always will be a gift  -  that's why we call it 'the present'  -  but 'good' is, in time, a corruptor and 'the now' is, in time, your cursor...

'Good'

...is a corruptor? Might be hard to accept at first, but consider this:

The rule of tyrants generates hard times.
Hard times breed strong men.
Strong men bring peace.
Peace enables good times.
Good times produce weak men.
Weak men attract tyrants.
The rule of tyrants generates hard times...

...i can't remember where i found this little ditty and i may be paraphrasing  -  but i'm sure you get the point. Also, if something is desirable someone may be tempted to steal it... and if one acts on that temptation then one has been corrupted by 'good'.

Cheers!
iamani

Postby LionsShare » Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:01 pm

iamani evening,

I like your etymology & how you string words together, an excellent play too.

I think now most have seen how T.H.E.Y. cast spells & how we are lead into a false sense of reasoning, by using thier words we can & do fall flat. I have followed this thread, your research & etymology are good & entertaining.

Nothing else to add except my father in law passed last week so things here are not good.

LS
LionsShare

Postby iamani » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:50 am

Hi LionsShare

Thank you for your kind words, they're much appreciated.

My condolences to yourself and Mrs LionsShare for your loss, i hope he didn't suffer too much in his passing.

These dark times must seem even darker for yourselves right now. Keep your chin up and take care, fella.

joe.
iamani

Postby iamani » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:34 pm

Greetings

For those with eyes and ears to see and hear, and who do know what they seek...

...a new hope?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MxKtv4o10WY

Pay attention and you'll see what i see...

Cheers!
iamani

Previous

Return to The Lighter Side