food for thought

Jobaboba's Jokes Factory. (Only for those who are feeling silly)

Re: food for thought

Postby iamani » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:12 am

Greetings

Bit of a ramble on the 'zesty cavey' birth certificate stuff....

Start with birth register. Only things-without-life registered. That is Law. Living man of any age is not thing-without-life. Man therefore not registered. Whatever registered is thing-without-life. Dead.

Man stands for Office of Life, Creditor.

A thing similar, is not same. Human short for hu-man-life-form. Hu-man life-form is not-man. Hu-man-life-form is creature-named-person. Hu-man is shade-of-man,shade-of-man is ghost. Human is ghost and fiction. Ghost is dead. Fictional ghost-of-man to re-animate dead 'person'.

Human-creature-person creepeth unto Office of Death, Debtor.

Immortal Spirit in vessel of 'in-vitro-Man'. In-vitro-Man in vessel of 'Maiden'.
Maiden in vessel of 'flesh-mother'. Flesh-mother carry and nurture Maiden. Maiden carry and nurture in-vitro-Man. Maiden first breaks flesh-mother vessel for land. In making land-fall gains land rights.

In-vitro-Man breaks Maiden vessel. He does not make land-fall, does not gain land-rights. Now 'Bairn' (future adult living Man), his first step is directed onto paper. This reflects his future.

Maiden is briefly 'Hu-man-life-form'. Now Maiden is thing-without-life. Dead. Immortal Spirit forgets that 'here' is Mother-of-All and 'now' is Father-of-All.

Here and now, mother and father. Of all.

Hera-Now is All is Love is Law.

Hu-man-life-form/Maiden/placenta now registered thing-without-life. Dead. Enters murky depths of fiction. Designated 'spirit'. First given Maiden name of flesh-mother and given to sharing the Bairn's Christian name. Bairn is Maiden-property claimed in ignorance as salvage to citizen-ship HMS FATHER'S SURNAME. See-docked via registry. Rights flouted and floated.

Birth-registration process and form confusing. With bad reason. 'Ch' can be 'k'. The'child' the 'kild'? 'Name of Child, if Given' becomes 'Name of Kild if Christian'. Hmmm.... a registry of 'Kild Christian Seamen'? Kild men of the Christian See? Parents given record of claim B.C.

Bairn-flesh clearly alive can't be labelled 'kild'. Maiden is the kristian 'kild'. Bairn-flesh is property of the deceased Maiden. Maiden property of flesh-mother. Flesh-mother does not claim Maiden. Ignorantly assigns rights to....who really knows? Bairn-flesh now ward of court, bailed in loco parentis to those who informed of the Maiden berth. Bairn's inherited rights-of-Man now held property-in-probate. The Immortal Spirit deemed lost-to-sight, gone beyond-see.

Bairn's rights-of-Man cared for/respected for seven years against prospect of creator and or creatrix laying superior claim or the manifest return of the Immortal Spirit to this Office of Man.

After seven years Bairn-flesh now treated as salvaged commodity asset, chattel, live stock. The cost of his 'care' now held as debt. His assets (his rights-of-Man) administered by others to their gain and his detriment. His indoctrination into mediocrity and ignorance begins in earnest. He is not taught contract or finance. He is not taught Law.

After fourteen years his future 'person'/legal entity/debt-vessel is prepared ready and waiting to be activated. The ALLCAPS-name account; the unseen bars of his future virtual prison in place courtesy of school/religion/television, his very first official signature seals his fate and swings the metaphorical cage door shut.

Just by opening his first PERSONAL bank account, or applying for driving privilege he signs his life away to officially and (supposedly) knowingly enter the world of dead fiction. In signing the name under-writing the ALLCAPS he printed in black ink he agrees to be defined as Human-creature-person for a life of 'security' in bonded servitude with rights limited to match his reduced liability. He just 'kild' his Kristian-self.

He turns away from and forgets the face of the Father/Now/Mind - he chooses to live in fear and proves delinquent through ignorance of his own incompetence.

Man is competent. If not competent then not-man. Human. Immortal Spirit proves competence, competence demonstrates now presence of Mind. Only in seeking competence will human approach redemption and/or resurrection to Office of Man.

So what do we do? Know thyself and fear not. We go and take back our surrendered First Estate of the Father/Now/Mind and claim the Promised Land of the Mother/Here/Flesh, of course....

Cheers!
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Postby iamani » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:30 pm

Greetings

57) 'Act of Parliament'.

An action taken to pay a Bill....

Cheers!
iamani

Postby iamani » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:34 pm

Greetings

Police Constable Oath....

I do solemnly and sincerely declare and affirm that I will well and truly serve the Queen in the office of constable, with fairness, integrity, diligence and impartiality, upholding fundamental human rights and according equal respect to all people; and that I will, to the best of my power, cause the peace to be kept and preserved and prevent all offences against people and property; and that while I continue to hold the said office I will to the best of my skill and knowledge discharge all the duties thereof faithfully according to law.

Is this authentic...? i mean, is this word for word correct? Because if it is there is a major ambiguity contained therein...

...that I will well and truly serve the Queen in the office of constable...

Technically, grammatically and in context of contract (for such is oath) it suggests that the oath-taker is:

a) offering to 'give it' to an effeminate cross-dressing old gay guy in a room labelled 'constable' (unless 'the office of constable' is a euphemism...).

or...

b) indeed offering to serve the actual monarch - but specifically in her role as constable... er, has she got a warrant card...?

A less open-to-interpretation way to put that would be:

...that I, in the office of constable, will well and truly serve the Queen...

Accident...? Coincidence...? Arse-covering word-play that disguises the fact that they don't represent her maj?

...or just food for thought?

Cheers!
iamani

Postby MikeThomas » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:15 pm

It does'nt really matter does it Imami........ they pay no attention to it anyway! :giggle:
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby iamani » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:56 pm

Hi mike

:clap:

Cheers!
iamani

Postby iamani » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:02 pm

Greetings

58) If you can see it and touch it, it is of the Mother and is Fact.

All else is of the Father, and is Fiction.

Cheers!
iamani

Postby scampy » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:53 pm

Saw this quote and seemed to fit your topic, Happy New Year!

When you do what is right,

You will get what is left,

That is the remainder,

That is the REST.
scampy

Postby iamani » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:38 am

Hi scampy

...it sure does - nice one! Happy new year to you too fella.

2019 - best year EVER !

Cheers!
iamani

Postby iamani » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:16 am

Greetings

One of the big questions that has always held fascination for me is:

What happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object?

Logic suggests that only one or the other can exist in a given dimension so the question is moot - but logic isn't everything...

Another big question is:

What/why/how is life?

Again, perhaps an illogical question but... is it possible that one of these big questions answers the other?

Cheers!
iamani

Postby iamani » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:10 pm

Greetings

One hundred crabs stuck in a bucket. One crab says to another: "You know... with a bit of teamwork I think we could all get out of here. We just have to activate our escape claws - what do you think?" The other one says: "It'll never work - we are just two shellfish!"

Cheers!
iamani

PreviousNext

Return to The Lighter Side