Membership List pruning.

Re: Membership List pruning.

Postby mike farah » Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:50 am

just wanted to say hi and to catch up with veronica been a long time since we campaigned against the poll tax together. I ve often thought about u since the last time i saw u on the IOW. Just saw your broad cast on edge tv which gave me this contact, be good to make contact again and work with u we have an even bigger fight on our hands now than ever. Could you perhaps email me with your contact details and tel number. Would be great to talk with u maybe met up. Regards your old friend mike. ps well done on all the fatastic work.
mike farah

Postby Jason409 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:57 pm

Hello Everyone,

I'm here, ready to learn more.

Don't prune please.

Jason

:wink:
Jason409

Postby treeman » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:02 pm

Welcome :peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby pearl » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:37 am

If customer needs to use the Office setup on the web, open the web program you are using on your system and visit office setup and enter product key today.
pearl

Postby pearl » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:38 am

Antivirus is the need of PCs that makes them infection free and we are going to give you full help to get the best antivirus introduced in your PCs and workstations. Download norton antivirus bundle with us - norton install today.
pearl

Postby pearl » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:39 am

Download Mcafee antivirus in your PC to dispose of all the hazardous viruses.for more detail visit:install mcafee today.
pearl

Postby pearl » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:40 am

Get instant help for downloading webroot antivirus to protect your device appoint webroot install with key code where you can find all your problems solved.
pearl

Postby pearl » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:41 am

Attempt office setup and enter product key which is extremely simple to introduce, download and recover. Utilization of it is additionally basic and the client can gain proficiency with the utilization of it effectively. Online Support&help alternative is likewise accessible in all application which gives a moment rule.
pearl

Postby pearl » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:42 am

norton web security is generally utilized antivirus gives the least demanding to utilize and most intutive assurance for your PC and your mobiles .introduce it and disregard viruses,spyware,root-units, hackers.for more subtleties visit: norton install today.
pearl

Postby pearl » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:43 am

Introduce mcafee item with no issue. We give best establishment benefit. visit: install mcafee today.
pearl

PreviousNext

Return to Travel only