Eddie Gilfoyle "framed by Merseyside Police"

Discuss issues relating to the Police Force.

Re: Eddie Gilfoyle "framed by Merseyside Police"

Postby holy vehm » Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:41 pm

It gets worse with every revelation.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby woodman » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:31 pm

It does doesn't it mate, to be wrongly accused of killing your wife and unborn baby and having 18 years of your life taken away by what I believe to be because of corrupt or mistaken Police Officers must be absolutely awful.

Petition to overturn Eddie Gilfoyle's conviction and hold Police accountable
‘Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds’- Robert Nesta Marley (1945 - 1981)

‘All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing’ - Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)
woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby ellie12022 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:37 pm

~Eddie Gilfoyle was talking on Radio 2 yesterday

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0194h0c/Jeremy_Vine_12_01_2012/
ellie12022

Postby woodman » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:37 am

Thanks Ellie, interesting, not surprising unfortunately, my heart goes out to him really.

:peace:
‘Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds’- Robert Nesta Marley (1945 - 1981)

‘All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing’ - Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)
woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby ellie12022 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:07 pm

Yes, from what I heard, he sounded remarkably composed, and calm considering the circumstances.
ellie12022

Postby woodman » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:28 pm

Newly-uncovered documents allege "police covered up" evidence in Eddie Gilfoyle murder prosecution

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/newly-uncovered-documents-allege-police-11457549

woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby musashi » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:23 pm

Just to add my little bit here i can tell you that it has long been accepted by 'The Authorities' that a man who maintains his innocence after five years in prison is almost guaranteed to be innocent. Experience, and meticulous record keeping and studying by criminologists shows that those who falsely claim to be innocent stop doing so after about five years in jail and start to acknowledge their guilt.

There are a number of innocent men in jail doing life sentences who steadfastly refuse to confess to a crime they maintain they did not commit. As a lifer they cannot and will not be released until they acknowledge their crime and come to terms with it. They are considered to be still a danger to the public if they do not. The case of Keith and Tony Egeler is a classic of the type where a guilty brother is released after 12 years of a life sentence when he accepts he did the crime, and the innocent brother is held in for more than 20 years because he refuses to take responsibility for something he did not do.

I can tell you this because criminology was part of the psychology degree I abandoned many years ago. Additionally, I have counted among my friends over the years several prison-based psychologists as well as other, non prison-based psychologists and despite abandoning the course I maintain a steady interest in psychology.

As far as I am concerned if a man maintains his innocence all that time then he is almost certainly an innocent man.
As far as I am concerned the police involved should receive the exact same sentence as the man they tried to stitch up would receive if convicted, or who they actually managed to stitch up. In this case the police involved should be lifed off and given a minimum tariff of 18 years to serve in exactly the same prisons and conditions in which their victim suffered.
But then, I am a bit of a dirty rotten bastard because I actually believe in fair play, decency, honesty and truth.
Lance.
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Postby musashi » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:41 pm

ADDITIONAL:

Those of you who read my Cops & Guns & Dogs & Dope post from last year may recall that the 1968 Firearms Act gives cops the right to bear arms because that Act "DEEMS" them to be crown servants. That being the case then all claims and complaints against the police should be directed to the traitorous queen of England under the Doctrine of Vicarious Liability.

The master is responsible for the actions of the servant. Claims and complaints against individual police officer constables which are sent to the Chief Constable are wrongly addressed, in my opinion, as he is no more than a servant, just as they are DEEMED to be, and a servant cannot resolve an issue regarding the master.

Either they are crown servants or they are not. If they are, then they can carry firearms and all claims go to the traitor queen.
If claims can't go to the traitor then they are not crown servants and they can't carry firearms. You may wish to review my post on The Crown Prosecutions Act, 1947, which I think is attached to the cops & guns post. I'll be posting a little update on the Dogs&Dope side of that post very shortly.
Anyway, good luck and good hunting to Eddie!
Lance.
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Previous

Return to Police Jurisdiction