smoke and mirrors

Examples of how to get yourself banned on FMOTL. We consider these Topics go absolutely nowhere, and do not contribute to the overall research we are trying to create. This Forum may contain sensible Topics have been deliberately de-railed by others. We do not take prisoners aka confrontational Users.

Don't bother coming "the big I am" on FMOTL. You won't get anywhere.

smoke and mirrors

Postby indoctrinated » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:19 pm

This is a weird website. It is deliberate. There are no adverts to titillate you into spending money. There is no 'donate' button, because I don't want one penny of your money, even though I'm not, what you would call, stinking rich.

Actually I'm very, very, rich. Because I have a lot of good friends - both local and cyber. And that's all I need, and will ever need.

In fact this website is so plain, and uninviting, you'll be wondering why you are here. So I'll tell you.

You are here to receive the best gift I, or anyone else, could give you. Freedom. Freedom to be yourself. Freedom to take full responsibility for your own life and - provided you do not encroach on anyone else's freedom - to have a sweet life for the rest of your days.

Freedom from police intimidation and harassment. Freedom from law courts. Freedom from those official-looking brown envelopes that always appear on your doorstep when you least want to see them. The ones with a window, showing (what is apparently, but isn't really) your name in CAPITALS.

Freedom from living under what I call The Grand Deception.

And I give you this gift as I have received it from others ... freely, and with immense pleasure. The gift of knowing how to become a FreeMan-On-The-Land.

What is a Freeman-on-the-land? Well, it isn't someone who remains outside the law. No-one is outside the law, so this is not a proposition for anarchy.

But - it all depends on what is meant by 'law'.

And that's the catch. What you have grown up to assume is 'the law' is not, in point of fact, the law.

That's The Grand Deception. Hitler was right: "If the lie is big enough, the People will fall for it".

Once you know the deception, and what the law actually is, you'll realise how the wool has been firmly and deliberately pulled over your eyes, your parent's eyes, and those of everyone you know.

You will realise that, while you do not cause harm or loss to another, while you never breach the peace, and never employ any mischief in your promises & agreements, you SHOULD (by Rights) never, ever, end up in court - whatever else you may do. And that, if you do end up in Court, you can stand on your Rights to get any case withdrawn, BEFORE IT EVEN STARTS!

Definition of HYPOCRITE
1
: a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion
2
: a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings
— hypocrite adjective
See hypocrite defined for English-language learners »
Examples of HYPOCRITE

1. the hypocrites who criticize other people for not voting but who don't always vote themselves
2. We can learn a good deal about the manners and morals of the times from Lautrec, for he was neither a hypocrite nor a sentimentalist, and there is a matter-of-fact-ness about his vision … that precludes both nostalgia and prurience. —Elizabeth Cowling, Times Literary Supplement, 8 Nov. 1991
3. Holding up high moral, ethical, and social standards is very difficult, because if one falls short of being a perfect example, one becomes a target and a hypocrite, albeit a well-meaning one. —Mark Masters et al., New Dimensions, June 1990
4. Of all of these things and people Cilla knew nothing, nor could he tell her, yet he tried to show interest in what she had to tell him. Once he would have been very interested. Now he felt like a hypocrite, and because he was uncomfortable he blamed it in some way on Cilla. —Esther Forbes, Johnny Tremain, 1943


So dare to comment and Kevin after saying he would stay out of it locks the thread :clap: well done your behaving like the very establishment that you claim to despise. If there was no basis for what we were saying, why would you feel threatened and why were people agreeing.

Kevin your nothing but a Charlatan, we expected passionate people who fully believed in the cause, unfortunately it seems most walk the walk and talk the talk,but still appease the crocodile hoping it will eat them last.

Moderate yourself if you can't agree :apple:
Image

Arbeit macht frei work makes one free (Auschwitz twinned with uk)
indoctrinated
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:55 am

Re: smoke and mirrors

Postby woodman » Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:55 pm

Hi indoctrinated,

I've read your posts about so called freeman profiteering and I agree there are those who do. I'm not sure about the ones you mentioned though, who do seem to be doing a pretty good job of waking people up.

In your post above you mention Veronica's words and then the word hypocrite, who are you saying is a hypocrite, Veronica? I'm sure she is not.

As has been said, your comments should really be directed at those who you think are profiteering hypocrites, should they not. There are none here that I know of.

:peace:
‘Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds’- Robert Nesta Marley (1945 - 1981)

‘All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing’ - Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)
User avatar
woodman
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 1307
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:17 pm
Location: Two Dogs Fightin'

Re: smoke and mirrors

Postby kevin » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:08 pm

indoctrinated wrote:
So dare to comment and Kevin after saying he would stay out of it locks the thread :clap: well done your behaving like the very establishment that you claim to despise. If there was no basis for what we were saying, why would you feel threatened and why were people agreeing.

Kevin your nothing but a Charlatan, we expected passionate people who fully believed in the cause, unfortunately it seems most walk the walk and talk the talk,but still appease the crocodile hoping it will eat them last.

Moderate yourself if you can't agree :apple:


Of course I dare to comment.

The government make rules while they tell you that you are not allowed to leave the society they claim exists, this forum has rules but the difference is you have agreed to them and you are free to leave at any time you wish. if you cant see that then I'm very sorry for you.

it goes like this, you go to someones home, they invite you in but tell you you have to take your shoes off, do you obey their rules and remove your shoes or say rules dont apply to me as I'm a freman then trample shit everywhere? you have the choice to enter or not to enter...your choice. It's all about respect which you seem to be very lacking in. respect for other people on this forum and others.

Again I'll say if you have a problem with people making money for freeman related information go and see those people. dont come here crying


indoctrinated wrote: If there was no basis for what we were saying, why would you feel threatened and why were people agreeing.


none of us have any idea if what you are saying is fact of fiction, you have provided no evidence, figures or facts to back up your claims, these types of rumours belong in the playground with the rest of the name calling, all you say is people are making money...and?

if you have anything useful to say for yourself and you friends please feel free to post away,. we are not here to stop constructive debate but personal attacks are not allowed here. this is one of the forum rules that you have agreed to by joining us here.
kevin
Newbie
Newbie
 

Re: smoke and mirrors

Postby indoctrinated » Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:07 pm

woodman wrote:Hi indoctrinated,

I've read your posts about so called freeman profiteering and I agree there are those who do. I'm not sure about the ones you mentioned though, who do seem to be doing a pretty good job of waking people up.

In your post above you mention Veronica's words and then the word hypocrite, who are you saying is a hypocrite, Veronica? I'm sure she is not.

As has been said, your comments should really be directed at those who you think are profiteering hypocrites, should they not. There are none here that I know of.

:peace:


Our opinion of certain sections has been stated,
No I'm not attacking Veronica, Have to say I find the presentations entertaining and nothing against Veronica.
Should have worded it better- it seems that there is a section who may attend with specific intention of using information dishonorably.

Our issue is really with the people who align themselves as freeman, but don't act in the manner.
We have broad shoulders and actually enjoy a well constructed view even if it is not our own.

A nice way of discussing things Is a simple meal with good company and discussing things over fresh food,
We do things for nothing more than a good meal and couple of beers, home brew can taste like heaven after a hard day.

You may think our total disdain for fiat money is unjustified, but we'd rather physical items than dubious tokens, surely moving away from the system is the end goal?

Kevin while your perfectly entitled to your opinion,it seems you feel threatened by our observations -we do not wish to engage in discussion with you as we feel it isn't productive, but wish you good health on this fine sunny day.
Image

Arbeit macht frei work makes one free (Auschwitz twinned with uk)
indoctrinated
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:55 am

Re: smoke and mirrors

Postby enegiss » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:04 pm

hey, hi indoctrinated, good name guy :grin: , been reading your threads, and you seem a little heavy handed bruv, i dont get your trip over this fiat thing and all the sellout talk stuff, what gives :puzz: , is there something your trying to say that ime not seeing? :thinks: , your flashing red my man :grin: , got anything to offer? you take care bruv, peace and light
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1325
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:10 pm

Re: smoke and mirrors

Postby indoctrinated » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:41 pm

enegiss wrote:hey, hi indoctrinated, good name guy :grin: , been reading your threads, and you seem a little heavy handed bruv, i dont get your trip over this fiat thing and all the sellout talk stuff, what gives :puzz: , is there something your trying to say that ime not seeing? :thinks: , your flashing red my man :grin: , got anything to offer? you take care bruv, peace and light


Good evening.
Fiat money is by design a fractional banking fraud, bankers are by definition fraudsters.

Nothing would give us more pleasure than a home on a piece of land without harassment or malice from legal fictions.

While many aspire to Freeman, how many actually are? we feel that if you embrace fiat money and consumerism your embracing the very system you claim to be escaping.

For many a mortgage or similar are at constant fear of loosing their "home" so while the freeman idea appeals-it's not achievable unless you decide to transfer worldly assets to trusted relation.

How can a court strip an asset-less person of something they don't have-a;so the establishment rules will house a homeless person-so your actually beating their system perhaps? :thinks:

We are quite relaxed and chilled, mod unedited sub pdf makes interesting reading
Image

Arbeit macht frei work makes one free (Auschwitz twinned with uk)
indoctrinated
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:55 am

Re: smoke and mirrors

Postby treeman » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:43 pm

Smoke and mirrors is a metaphor for a deceptive, fraudulent or insubstantial explanation or description. The source of the name is based on magicians' illusions, where magicians make objects appear or disappear by extending or retracting mirrors amid a confusing burst of smoke. The expression may have a connotation of virtuosity or cleverness in carrying out such a deception.

In the field of computer programming, it is used to describe a program or functionality that does not yet exist, but appears as though it does (cf. vaporware). This is often done to demonstrate what a resulting project will function/look like after the code is complete — at a trade show, for example.

More generally, "smoke and mirrors" may refer to any sort of presentation by which the audience is intended to be deceived, such as an attempt to fool a prospective client into thinking that one has capabilities necessary to deliver a product in question.

:thinks:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
User avatar
treeman
 
Posts: 2821
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:33 pm
Location: On the Land

Re: smoke and mirrors

Postby pedawson » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:50 pm

indoctrinated wrote:...

Our opinion of certain sections has been stated,
No I'm not attacking Veronica, Have to say I find the presentations entertaining and nothing against Veronica.
Should have worded it better- it seems that there is a section who may attend with specific intention of using information dishonorably.
I'm not going to comment on the above as you have already stated what your intention was.

Our issue is really with the people who align themselves as freeman, but don't act in the manner.
I understand this. However would you accept that it isn't possible for everyone to adopt all aspects of the freeman movement at once. Maybe you have lived this way all your life but some need to get in gently, for various reasons

We have broad shoulders and actually enjoy a well constructed view even if it is not our own.
I am assuming this is an answer to another question.

A nice way of discussing things Is a simple meal with good company and discussing things over fresh food,
We do things for nothing more than a good meal and couple of beers, home brew can taste like heaven after a hard day.
This is a good way to do freeman work, but is not always possible. Many live far from one another, this forum is our table and the information is the meal.

You may think our total disdain for fiat money is unjustified, but we'd rather physical items than dubious tokens, surely moving away from the system is the end goal?
You have my vote, your disdain is not unjustified. Personally I would rather we had a system that allowed us to pay however we wished and if it was 'currency, coin'; backed by tangible value. I am not sure the end goal is to move away from the system, the system we have works, of sorts, the big problem is the corruption and control. The system which celebrates autonomy is what I would like to see.

Kevin while your perfectly entitled to your opinion,it seems you feel threatened by our observations -we do not wish to engage in discussion with you as we feel it isn't productive, but wish you good health on this fine sunny day.
Kevin does contribute greatly to this forum, don't mistake his enthusiasm and compassion for freeman as anything other than dedication. But Kevin can speak for himself, I just thought I would add that you would be losing a good man by refusing to enter into a debate with Kevin, however it is always wise to produce fact when entering into debate.
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
User avatar
pedawson
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:17 pm

Re: smoke and mirrors

Postby indoctrinated » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:52 pm

treeman wrote:Smoke and mirrors is a metaphor for a deceptive, fraudulent or insubstantial explanation or description. The source of the name is based on magicians' illusions, where magicians make objects appear or disappear by extending or retracting mirrors amid a confusing burst of smoke. The expression may have a connotation of virtuosity or cleverness in carrying out such a deception.

In the field of computer programming, it is used to describe a program or functionality that does not yet exist, but appears as though it does (cf. vaporware). This is often done to demonstrate what a resulting project will function/look like after the code is complete — at a trade show, for example.

More generally, "smoke and mirrors" may refer to any sort of presentation by which the audience is intended to be deceived, such as an attempt to fool a prospective client into thinking that one has capabilities necessary to deliver a product in question.

:thinks:


No product and nothing to sell- :peace:
Image

Arbeit macht frei work makes one free (Auschwitz twinned with uk)
indoctrinated
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:55 am

Re: smoke and mirrors

Postby indoctrinated » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:59 pm

pedawson wrote:
indoctrinated wrote:...

Our opinion of certain sections has been stated,
No I'm not attacking Veronica, Have to say I find the presentations entertaining and nothing against Veronica.
Should have worded it better- it seems that there is a section who may attend with specific intention of using information dishonorably.
I'm not going to comment on the above as you have already stated what your intention was.

Our issue is really with the people who align themselves as freeman, but don't act in the manner.
I understand this. However would you accept that it isn't possible for everyone to adopt all aspects of the freeman movement at once. Maybe you have lived this way all your life but some need to get in gently, for various reasons

We have broad shoulders and actually enjoy a well constructed view even if it is not our own.
I am assuming this is an answer to another question.

A nice way of discussing things Is a simple meal with good company and discussing things over fresh food,
We do things for nothing more than a good meal and couple of beers, home brew can taste like heaven after a hard day.
This is a good way to do freeman work, but is not always possible. Many live far from one another, this forum is our table and the information is the meal.

You may think our total disdain for fiat money is unjustified, but we'd rather physical items than dubious tokens, surely moving away from the system is the end goal?
You have my vote, your disdain is not unjustified. Personally I would rather we had a system that allowed us to pay however we wished and if it was 'currency, coin'; backed by tangible value. I am not sure the end goal is to move away from the system, the system we have works, of sorts, the big problem is the corruption and control. The system which celebrates autonomy is what I would like to see.

Kevin while your perfectly entitled to your opinion,it seems you feel threatened by our observations -we do not wish to engage in discussion with you as we feel it isn't productive, but wish you good health on this fine sunny day.
Kevin does contribute greatly to this forum, don't mistake his enthusiasm and compassion for freeman as anything other than dedication. But Kevin can speak for himself, I just thought I would add that you would be losing a good man by refusing to enter into a debate with Kevin, however it is always wise to produce fact when entering into debate.


Good post and please understand we are not hell bent anarchists.
We do understand that removing oneself from established society can be hard and requires a fundamental change in understanding.

We hold no ill will to Kevin, he obviously is suspicious of our motives and we would be happy to engage in a calm meaningful discussion with him and for that matter anyone else.
Image

Arbeit macht frei work makes one free (Auschwitz twinned with uk)
indoctrinated
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:55 am

Next

Return to Chamber of Horrors

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron