Freeman profiteering

Examples of how to get yourself banned on FMOTL. We consider these Topics go absolutely nowhere, and do not contribute to the overall research we are trying to create. This Forum may contain sensible Topics have been deliberately de-railed by others. We do not take prisoners aka confrontational Users.

Don't bother coming "the big I am" on FMOTL. You won't get anywhere.

Re: Freeman profiteering

Postby indoctrinated » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:30 am

Vajradhatu wrote:With all due respect to the OP you accuse others of imbecelic use of rhetorical devices while falling prey to logical falacies yourself.

1) There is only 20% of the posters who can rationally discuss things-fanatical rhetoric spouting idiots have shown themselves as imbeciles.

Presumably your use of the logical fallacy known as the ad hominem precludes you from the alleged 20% of posters who can rationally discuss things?

Surely if your dishonourable in your contracts your depriving people of their tangible goods and time?

Absolutely. Do you have material evidence that demonstrates that the parties you mention have been dishonourable? One could argue that in defrauding us into thinking they lend us anything of substance, those who create and propogate the use of a fiat currency are the ones in dishonour due to their fraudulent activities.

I believe David ickle gave up his job as a plumber and now does this full time, nice work if you can get it, John Harris on the other hand I'd like to know how often his car is seized and how much time has been spend dealing with issues surrounding his transport.

You seem to be conflating two quite separate issues here, and after you were lambasting people for their poor discussion skills! I would like to know how how much David Icke earns and whether John Harris gets his car siezed are connected. Furthermore, I would also ask you what business it is of yours whether John Harris is remunerated for his time and effort in preparing and giving talks. The implication seems to be that Freemen are precluded from making use of a fiat currency, or from earning a crust, which I reject as spurious.

So far the only thing that we as a group agree on is the Freeman has as much substance as a dodgy time share brochure.

Ah, the strawman fallacy. Somehow ironic, no? Incidentally, I do not agree with your assessment and I would imagine there are others on the forum who would also disagree. Do you have any evidence to back up this rather wild claim?

You decry others for failing to interact with you in the way you would like, yet the purpose of your posting is far from clear. You seem to be upset that some individuals may be earning money from giving talks, but this seems to be mixed with requiring those parties to prove their claims in a way that satisfies you. Perhaps it would be better if you were clearer and started separate threads for the separate isues you have.

Believe it or not we are actually on your side

Who, exactly, is this 'we' you are referring to? Are you a representative of a group? If so, would you mind identifying it? While I agree that there are far worse 'atrocities', as you so colourfully put it, I would remind you that you agreed to abide by those rules before you joined the forum. I, for one, would greatly appreciate it if you would abide by the agreement you acquiesced to in joining this forum.

Quick look at Veronica's video would suggest that there is a defined lets have the goods and dishonourably get out of our agreements by using Bills of Exchange Act. Now it isn't made clear that they are avoiding only companies fiat money or similar, it is quite possible that individuals could be deprived of their goods- a theft of time and resources(rubber cheque for instance).

The implication seems to be that Freemen are precluded from making use of a fiat currency, or from earning a crust, which I reject as spurious.
kind of ironic to expose money as fraud and then still actively pursue it Don't you think?

We are several people and our agenda if you wish is simple.

Honest in our agreements whatever they are
Disappointed in the fact that many things are supposedly done on our behalf we do not consent to
Desire to free ourselves from statute laws which are quite simply a way to in slave people.

Our preferred method of exchange is someone's time or even home-made food for a job done-why should a legal entity claim part of your earnings?

Arbeit macht frei work makes one free (Auschwitz twinned with uk)
indoctrinated

Postby indoctrinated » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:34 am

greg wrote:
indoctrinated wrote:Underlying issue is from our position so far a simple "we do not understand or consent" should be enough.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fitness_to_plead

Here at FMOTL most people are concerned with practicality and not theory. Have you any practical employment of the above theory that you would like to share?

Yes we have used it 3 times so far and one person was ex police, results in police being very cautious and the cps avoiding it like the plague-both cases dropped and complaint resulted in apologies and mark on police persons record

Arbeit macht frei work makes one free (Auschwitz twinned with uk)
indoctrinated

Postby greg » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:03 am

I'm sure full accounts would be interesting to all.
greg

Postby Vajradhatu » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:33 am

Quick look at Veronica's video would suggest that there is a defined lets have the goods and dishonourably get out of our agreements by using Bills of Exchange Act. Now it isn't made clear that they are avoiding only companies fiat money or similar, it is quite possible that individuals could be deprived of their goods- a theft of time and resources(rubber cheque for instance).

I see. Do you have any evidence that this is in fact the case? A suggestion is not the same as a declaration and a possibility is not the same as a factual truth. Unfortunately, I am unable to verify what you say as I do not currently have the capacity to play audio on my rapidly deteriorating laptop. Perhaps someone else who has seen the video concerned would be able to verify?

Would I be correct in assuming that your position is that to credit or off-set the balance of an account using a lawful specie of money pursuant to the 1882 Act is dishonourable? Surely honourable men and women have the ability to use whatever lawful specie of money is appropriate for the matter at hand? Would you please explain your line of reasoning that leads you to state that crediting the balance of an acount using a specie of money that is specifically designed for that purpose is dishonourable?

kind of ironic to expose money as fraud and then still actively pursue it Don't you think?

Our preferred method of exchange is someone's time or even home-made food for a job done-why should a legal entity claim part of your earnings?

Philosophically I am in agreement with you on this point. However, in practical terms such a position is not tenable for most people. My landlady requires payment in a fiat currency. She probably would not know what to do with a promissory note, were I to tender one as payment and she would not be interested in bartering the agreed rent. Necessity dictates that I procure fiat currency for as long as I require this roof over my head.
All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
Vajradhatu

Postby kevin » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:17 pm

Every answer from you is without substance, facts or any information relating to anything, you claim to speak for several people but I wonder if they know how lacking in thought you are when speaking on their behalf, if your looking to get banned (which I suspect you are) so you can say "see they banned me for having an opinion" then your on the right track, this thread is now in the chamber of horrors with the rest of the rubbish here. there are rules here and you've agreed to abide by them, unlike the government who say we cant leave you are entitled to do so when ever you want, if you have problems with people go and see them not come here bitching like a child who's had his toys taken from him.
kevin

Previous

Return to Chamber of Horrors