Just got out of Kiddiminster Maggistraes court

Please post any successful outcomes here for all to see.

Just got out of Kiddiminster Maggistraes court

Postby Matt: Speake » Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:29 pm

Now even though they want me to go back in 10 days I have explained I don't beleive the court has jurisdiction, BUT, I said i'll be turning up with Mr Speake because if I dont they well issue a warrant and force me to attend anyway, I also got the date they wanted changed to my terms to a date I wanted, the clerk of the court acknowledged what she called "freeman related issues" and also one of the arresting C.I.D's was brilliant these were his words "even though I may not ever see you again mate, good luck an I mean that" and I could tell he did and thanked him for it, now even though this is not a full on success story as such because it's still ongoing, I feel this is necessary to share as it shows that there are those within the system who appriecieate and comprehend what we are doing, and shows us all there are good people inside the system we are rebelling against....I'll keep you all posted....peace an love - Matt :love:
User avatar
Matt: Speake
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:25 am
Location: Birmingham

Re: Just got out of Kiddiminster Maggistraes court

Postby emerald city » Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:41 pm

To: Matt: Speake.

Well done Matt, I may also be having the same conversation as you had, quite soon. Although I would also like to alter the date until after Christmas, could I do that, what grounds did you have to get it altered.

You know, Veronica is right when she says, all the Notces, Conditional Acceptances, etc. etc . are really a waste of time (I think that;s what she suggested, apologies if I am wrong about that).
I have spent 3 years on all sorts of evidence, Notices, Estopells, Notices of Dishonour, etc. etc......
But all ignored, they only want their order "Enforced"...... that's all they can see.
Common sense and fair play just dosn't come into it.
The only way is to challenge jurisdiction, as you have done. Could you pm me, on how you did it please,? :hug: for future interest.
Thanks, any info. before I got to court is very helpful, even if I don't speak myself, all knowledge in the end is very, very valuable.
There are also one or two other people with the same problems as mine, who don't belong to FMOTL, but who are watching my cause with interest. I shall try, after the court date, to convince them to take their own stand. :love:
emerald city
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 305
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:45 pm

Re: Just got out of Kiddiminster Maggistraes court

Postby Matt: Speake » Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:49 pm

Namaste emerald city, I shall PM you, mine is basically for travelling, which as we all now they claim we need a licence for...
User avatar
Matt: Speake
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:25 am
Location: Birmingham

Re: Just got out of Kiddiminster Maggistraes court

Postby pitano1 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:01 am

well done matt,

hope you get on as well next time.

i agree that not all the policy enforcers are psycho`s, having had dealings with some that had not had their
brain replaced with the corparate handbook.

wage slave/fear springs to mind.

anyway matt, dont forget...keep it simple..dont go alone..dont deal.


well done again..keep up the good work.

pitano1xx

ps if you have any paperwork. what better time could
you have to enter it into evidence. ie i would like to enter this bla bla into the court
register/record.
at the very least you will have grounds to place a lien
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1157
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 1:38 pm
Location: on the land

Re: Just got out of Kiddiminster Maggistraes court

Postby Matt: Speake » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:02 pm

pitano1 wrote:well done matt,

hope you get on as well next time.

i agree that not all the policy enforcers are psycho`s, having had dealings with some that had not had their
brain replaced with the corparate handbook.

wage slave/fear springs to mind.

anyway matt, dont forget...keep it simple..dont go alone..dont deal.


well done again..keep up the good work.

pitano1xx

ps if you have any paperwork. what better time could
you have to enter it into evidence. ie i would like to enter this bla bla into the court
register/record.
at the very least you will have grounds to place a lien


Thank you I will try to keep it simple an hopefully get a result, I have paper work I need to get into the evidence but have not done this before, so am not totally sure of the best way....have been given opinions but still anyone who has done or believes they may have a good opinion on how to do it feel free to air your views, and...PEACE
User avatar
Matt: Speake
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:25 am
Location: Birmingham

Re: Just got out of Kiddiminster Maggistraes court

Postby Veronica » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:17 am

Matt: Speake wrote:... and also one of the arresting C.I.D's was brilliant these were his words "even though I may not ever see you again mate, good luck an I mean that ..."

Well done, Matt. Yes ... it IS true that not EVERY one of them is a sicko psycho. It's the relative abundance of that kind that's the problem. (You see them posting on the UK Policymen's Forums)

BUT ... there is always the point well made by Edmund Burke: "All that is necessary, for evil to prevail, is for Good Men to do nothing".

My question is: If they stand by, and do nothing, and thus let evil prevail, are they actually "Good Men"?

And the other question is: Would he lie in order to protect a colleague? And the 'general' answer to that is "Yes" - based on stories we have heard from ex-Policymen - who refused to do that, and had (in consequence) to resign.

Yes, indeed, wage slave/fear springs to mind.

Anything that can be 'licensed' must be FUNDAMENTALLY LAWFUL (otherwise it could not be 'licensed'). What Right, does anyone else have, to determine whether or not an Adult (the most Supreme Life-form on this planet) can undertake a LAWFUL activity? The utter ARROGANCE of ANYONE who DARES to assume such a role is - basically - GOBSMACKING!!!

Namaste, Matt.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
User avatar
Veronica
Founder
Founder
 
Posts: 4537
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:28 pm
Location: Feltham, Sovereign Republic of England

Re: Just got out of Kiddiminster Maggistraes court

Postby Veronica » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:29 pm

Let's get something absolutely crystal clear … shall we?

What is the most SUPREME FORM of 'existence' on this planet? Answer: SENTIENT Life.

What is the most SUPREME FORM of Sentient Life? Answer: A Human Being.

Everything else is below that.

What is the next most SUPREME FORM of Sentient Life? Answer: Animals (Birds, Fish, Reptiles, Insects etc … anything that is 'aware')

What is the next most SUPREME FORM of life? Answer: Plant life.

Huh??? You thought that the Queen … or Parliament … was the most supreme, did you?

No. Human Beings, each and every one, are as supreme as each other.

So, where does "The Queen" (a fictional entity), or "A Parliament" (a fictional entity), or "A Congress" (a fictional entity), or "The Crown" (a fictional entity) fit in?

Answer: BELOW plant life.

Reasons: These fictional entities have no life. They only have existence in our IMAGINATION. Without Human Beings RECOGNISING them … they simply could not ever exist.

"Recognition" is a mental thing. A Mind thing. A State of Mind. "The Judiciary" is a fictional entity … requiring RECOGNITION, by Human Beings, before it can ever exist.

That's why these FICTIONAL/IMAGINARY entities are below even plant life.

CORPORATIONS? Oh … they need the fictional entity of Parliament before they can be 'recognised' into any form of fictional-entity existence. So how low, down the scale, is "A Corporation"?

Policymen (a CORPORATION), is in this category.

Of course, the Staff of any CORPORATION requires the CORPORATION itself to RECOGNISE it's Staff.

Oh Boy, therefore … are they LOW DOWN THE TREE … or what????

Sentient Life: Human Beings
Sentient Life: Animals
Life: Plants
Fictional Entities: The Crown, The Parliament, The EU, The UN, The Judiciary, The Congress … etc. … all 'man-made' constructs …
Fictional Sub-Entities: Companies, Corporations.
Fictional Sub-Sub Entities: The bitch or bastard writing you an ARROGANT, SNOTTY, letter … often containing ARROGANT DEMANDS UPON YOUR SUPREMECY. Do you have the right to say "I don't RECOGNISE you ... so fuck off!".

Oh yes ... you certainly DO!!!

What IS Freeman-on-the-Land? What IS Lawful Rebellion? It's making sure the tail never wags the dog.

I don't know about you but I, for one, am totally PISSED OFF with a tail that keeps trying to wag me. It's been that way all my life. Those who constitute 'The Tail" might do well to remember that there are many 'animals' who can manage quite happily WITHOUT A TAIL.

Human Beings ... are one good example.

And those fictional entities that choose to ignore our HONOURABLE NOTIFICATIONS ... thereby emulating an ostrich ... should remember which part of the anatomy an ostrich most exposes.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
User avatar
Veronica
Founder
Founder
 
Posts: 4537
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:28 pm
Location: Feltham, Sovereign Republic of England

Re: Just got out of Kiddiminster Maggistraes court

Postby pitano1 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:42 pm

:love: it
pitano1xx
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1157
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 1:38 pm
Location: on the land

Re: Just got out of Kiddiminster Maggistraes court

Postby Matt: Speake » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:46 pm

Anything that can be 'licensed' must be FUNDAMENTALLY LAWFUL (otherwise it could not be 'licensed').


Haha I said this to the arresting CID and his answer was now your just twisting things, to which I questioned again, which got a reaction of "well if you want the laws changed you know what to do" so I said yes I do and that mate is what all this is about lol...
User avatar
Matt: Speake
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:25 am
Location: Birmingham

Re: Just got out of Kiddiminster Maggistraes court

Postby Matt: Speake » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:01 pm

Veronica wrote:Let's get something absolutely crystal clear … shall we?

What is the most SUPREME FORM of 'existence' on this planet? Answer: SENTIENT Life.

What is the most SUPREME FORM of Sentient Life? Answer: A Human Being.

Everything else is below that.

What is the next most SUPREME FORM of Sentient Life? Answer: Animals (Birds, Fish, Reptiles, Insects etc … anything that is 'aware')

What is the next most SUPREME FORM of life? Answer: Plant life.

Huh??? You thought that the Queen … or Parliament … was the most supreme, did you?

No. Human Beings, each and every one, are as supreme as each other.

So, where does "The Queen" (a fictional entity), or "A Parliament" (a fictional entity), or "A Congress" (a fictional entity), or "The Crown" (a fictional entity) fit in?

Answer: BELOW plant life.

Reasons: These fictional entities have no life. They only have existence in our IMAGINATION. Without Human Beings RECOGNISING them … they simply could not ever exist.

"Recognition" is a mental thing. A Mind thing. A State of Mind. "The Judiciary" is a fictional entity … requiring RECOGNITION, by Human Beings, before it can ever exist.

That's why these FICTIONAL/IMAGINARY entities are below even plant life.

CORPORATIONS? Oh … they need the fictional entity of Parliament before they can be 'recognised' into any form of fictional-entity existence. So how low, down the scale, is "A Corporation"?

Policymen (a CORPORATION), is in this category.

Of course, the Staff of any CORPORATION requires the CORPORATION itself to RECOGNISE it's Staff.

Oh Boy, therefore … are they LOW DOWN THE TREE … or what????

Sentient Life: Human Beings
Sentient Life: Animals
Life: Plants
Fictional Entities: The Crown, The Parliament, The EU, The UN, The Judiciary, The Congress … etc. … all 'man-made' constructs …
Fictional Sub-Entities: Companies, Corporations.
Fictional Sub-Sub Entities: The bitch or bastard writing you an ARROGANT, SNOTTY, letter … often containing ARROGANT DEMANDS UPON YOUR SUPREMECY. Do you have the right to say "I don't RECOGNISE you ... so fuck off!".

Oh yes ... you certainly DO!!!

What IS Freeman-on-the-Land? What IS Lawful Rebellion? It's making sure the tail never wags the dog.

I don't know about you but I, for one, am totally PISSED OFF with a tail that keeps trying to wag me. It's been that way all my life. Those who constitute 'The Tail" might do well to remember that there are many 'animals' who can manage quite happily WITHOUT A TAIL.

Human Beings ... are one good example.

And those fictional entities that choose to ignore our HONOURABLE NOTIFICATIONS ... thereby emulating an ostrich ... should remember which part of the anatomy an ostrich most exposes.



V this is excellent, because you have produced the truth yet again, but the way you have told it has a comical element just this post alone could wake up the blind as its that true it becomes hilarious as the realization kicks in to the reader, laughter is the best medicine especially when it's something that helps you realize the bigger picture to things, (Rob Mennard also is good at this), all the worry people have over the authorities its posts like this that can diminish that worry in an instant and bring out the realization that yes parliaments and the like are en-fact lower than plant life :grin: :giggle: :cheer: :clap: :yes: ....much love to you all peace !!!
User avatar
Matt: Speake
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:25 am
Location: Birmingham

Next

Return to Success Stories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 0 guests