Successful 'notice' to dvla

Please post any successful outcomes here for all to see.

Re: Successful 'notice' to dvla

Postby kenb » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:52 pm

Hi Busta,

Excellent, I look forward to seeing the results of your hard work. :clap: :clap:

Ken

PS looking to get down to Avebury this weekend, will be in touch.

:mrgreen:
Peace, luv and light :sun:
kenb

Postby Freeman-B » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:39 am

Good effort Dave, and the best of luck.

You may want to beef up on the "Counter Terrorism Act 2008" which they will almost undoubtedly throw at you if you film in a Police station. They will tell you it is illegal and try to force you to stop under section 78 (which amends section 58A of the Terrorism Act 2000 to say)
(1) A person commits an offence who—

(a) elicits or attempts to elicit information about an individual who is or has been—
(i) a member of Her Majesty’s forces,
(ii) a member of any of the intelligence services, or
(iii) a constable,

which is of a kind likely to be useful to a person committing or preparing an act of terrorism,

What they will conveniently forget to tell you is that, even if you were not standing in common law, the very next paragraph goes on to say

(2) It is a defence for a person charged with an offence under this section to prove that they had a reasonable excuse for their action.

How good an excuse is collection of evidence for later use at court - hint - they use it all the time!

Make sure you are prepared.

Best wishes
B
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Einstein
Banking doesn’t “involve” fraud...banking IS fraud. Tim Madden
Freeman-B

Postby bustachemtrails » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:25 am

Thank you my friends for your kind words of encouragement and useful information.

The video camera will be there for the collection of evidence for my defence. This they cannot refuse to allow, the info on the terrorism Act is likely to be useful thanks bro.

I received a belated letter from the chief inspector which i will post here later. He basically regurgitated the same bullshit as before, threatening to enforce the legislation and leaving it to the courts to decide if i have a defence.

I will write to him again to make him aware that he is Acting for a treasonous society. Then i may serve him my 'notice of understanding of misprision of treason and intent', see how he likes to be threatened !

Update later. :yes: :hug:

Great ken ! be cool to meet up. I think prajna is on the road tomorrow for a while so he may not be around at the weekend ? i will be here though so drop in for a cuppa. You can use the Hilton ( sleeper cab ) if you want to stay overnight no problem.
Namaste.
bustachemtrails

Postby bustachemtrails » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:49 pm

After sending my 'notice of permanent estoppel by acquiescence', the very same day as i sent it i received a letter from the chief inspector ;

David Robinson Police HQ
c/o xxxxxx London road
xxxxxxxx Devizes wilts
xxxxxx sn10 2DN

Date
7tyh july 2010 your ref our ref
IC/LB
Reply contact name is
Chief inspector Ian Copus.

Dear David Robinson,

Firstly i would like to apologise for the lack of response
to your letter dated 20th may 2010. This would appear
to be due to an administrative error. I hope to be able to
cover any questions that were contained within that letter
which i presume are also contained within your letter dated
21st June 2010.

Generically it would seem that you are seeking the assurance
from the Wiltshire police that you will not be stopped or
potentially prosecuted for driving your vehicle on a public
road whilst not complying with certain legislation that you
feel does not, or should not apply to you, under either 'common
or statute law.

To reiterate this issue from my first letter, it is not within my,
or the police's remit to distinguish or comment on the differing
views of individuals as to which aspect of legislation they feel
they should or should not comply with.

There are clear legal requirements placed upon motorists who
take a vehicle onto public roads which i detailed in my first
response. The role of the police and a number of other agencies
is the enforcement of legislation.

With regard to the specific issues you raise this legislation will
be enforced in an appropriate, balanced and proportionate
manner as it is for all other road users; ie if your vehicle or you
as an individual are suspected of committing an offence of
offences they will be dealt with in an appropriate manner at the
roadside, or if required at a later date.

The process for determining the appropriate and correct
application of this enforcement on an individual basis or, in due
course in any wider aspect is via the judicial process- the courts.
Therefore as previously stated i am not in a position and cannot
provide you with comment or opinion on the issues and assumptions
you make around common law, rights and your interpretation. That
would be a matter for the courts to decide.

Within your letter you make specific reference to the vehicle
registration document (the v5) and it's validity. This is a subject
that i feel you should refer to the DVLA should you wish to pursue the
matter.

I also note that you have again referred to a ' fee schedule ' should
you be stopped by any enforcement agency. Any claim you make
would be addressed by that enforcement agency as felt appropriate
and in regards to the police it would be contested through the court
process if required.

You have covered a large and varied number of issues within your
letter and i hope that my response covers those which are pertinent
that i can address.

Yours sincerely
-signature-
Ian copus
Chief inspector
Head of road policing.

Well, more of the same avoidance tactics. The fact is my lawful estoppel stands as my truth in law, as he allowed himself to be deemed 'dishonourable' by his lack of substance let alone timing.

I want to respond again but there seems little point he's obviously a spineless traitor or an NLP prodigy. I think the former to be honest, another 'common purpose' advocate ! I may make him declare his allegiance yet by my 'notice of understanding of misprision of treason and intent' ?
bustachemtrails

Postby Freeman-B » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:11 pm

1. It is not a "vehicle" it is a private conveyance - ask him where that is covered in the legislation.
2. You are not a person, or a "motorist" - ditto
3. You never mentioned "public roads", you mentioned the "highway" as referred to in MC 1215
4. "The role of the police and a number of other agencies is the enforcement of legislation" That was not his oath - it was to UPHOLD THE LAW - put him on his oath.
5. You have already informed the DVLA - end of story.
6. You have no obligation to accede to any private corporation, whether it be his (I suggest you send him the D&B entry for his dorporation) or the corporate "courts"
7. You never sent him a letter, you sent him several NOTICES - entirely different.
if your vehicle or you as an individual are suspected of committing an offence of offences they will be dealt with in an appropriate manner at the roadside, or if required at a later date

Just how does a "vehicle commit an offence"?? Are they saying it is sentient?

I also note that you have again referred to a ' fee schedule ' should you be stopped by any enforcement agency. Any claim you make would be addressed by that enforcement agency as felt appropriate and in regards to the police it would be contested through the court process if required.

They also have a duty of care and a responsibility to p[erform what they see as their "duties" appropriately and responsibly. Having been informed that you are not under their jurisdiction, and having perfected your administrative process, any action taken against you CANNOT be either!

I'd be tempted to add something like "Having been informed that the mode of transport in question is my 'private conveyance' and is NOT a 'vehicle' (which, by definition is used in commerce) you seem to be contradicting my honourable and solemn declaration, which is, in the very least a dishonourable act and may be considered by many to be fraudulent. Why are you attempting to defraud me? This is a very serious matter, which I will have no option but to pursue to the fullest extent of both the law and the internal procedures of Cops Inc". That ought to loosen the bowels a bit!

Best wishes
B
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Einstein
Banking doesn’t “involve” fraud...banking IS fraud. Tim Madden
Freeman-B

Postby bustachemtrails » Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:23 pm

Thank you freeman B, yes i had noticed most of the points you raised, i am going to reply as he replied to my 'NOTICE' and i shall be considering your last point especially. Thanks bro love the feedback. :shake:
bustachemtrails

Postby bustachemtrails » Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:56 pm

Hi all, just to let you know i'm looking into the possibility of putting my truck into trust and making the chief insp the trustee :giggle:

Now if this is successful it would be absolutely fucking hilarious !... I'm not well versed on the trust side as yet and so i am just getting my head into it now that it has quietened down here a bit.

Winston Shrout seems to have it covered and as i have some friends who are practising this in the courts already i hope to have a hang on it quite soon. I'll keeop you posted :)
bustachemtrails

Postby bustachemtrails » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:28 pm

AHA ! I received a letter today at my c/o address from the chief inspector.

He wants me to acknowledge receipt of his last letter ? :giggle: I will use this to inform him that i have already won a permanent, irrevocable lawful estoppel as he did not respond in substance to my two previous notices, and that his last notice timed out.

However, to show good character i will give him one more chance by resending a copy of my last notice (21st july) and give him 7 days to answer in substance to all 10 points, ( I may just extend the points that i want clarity on to 20 or 30 more just to keep him busier for longer :thinks: ) listing his answers in sequence 1-10 ( 1-40 ?)

I shall also inform him of the sedition and treason that has been committed and that although i have absolute evidence of these crimes about my being, i was unable to report these crimes due to serious neglect of duty by an officer at Devizes police station, then i will inform him that if he does not answer for the third time of asking all of my questions in substance, then i shall serve him with a misprision of treason notice in order to force his hand. At least i will of warned him first, that is the honourable thing to do.

I will also appeal to him as a human man to join the people in this struggle bladee bla, it can't hurt to try anyway. My intent is to work with our peace officer's not against them, in order to bring the perpetrators to justice we have to work together or we are screwed. Foreign police are now silently and progressively invading these shores so what have we to lose ?
bustachemtrails

Postby bustachemtrails » Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:41 pm

Letter from the chief.

Date : 22nd July 2010.
reply contact number is
Chief inspector Copus.

Dear David Robinson

I write with regards to your last letter received by this office on 9th July 2010, which
would have appeared to have crossed in the post with my response to your previous
correspondence. I would be grateful if you would kindly drop a short line to acknowledge
receipt of my response.

Yours sincerely
(signature)
Ian Copus
Chief inspector
Head of Roads Policing.

I have changed tact slightly and havn't threatened him with my misprision notice, but gradually i am reeling him in. If i get another similar response from him again i will just serve it on him...no threat...just do or don't do...i've tried to be nice.

So i sent this this morning keeping it as short as possible of course, I wouldn't want to take up too much of his valuable time now would I ? ^^;

TO:
Ian Copus
Police H.Q.
London road
Devizes wilts
SN102DN.

Date: 29th July 2010.

Sent by recorded post.

Dear Ian Copus,
Whereas I have received a short letter from you dated 22nd July 2010, requesting from me to acknowledge receipt of your previous letter dated 7th July 2010. I do acknowledge the fact that I did receive said letter, yet whereas you had failed to address my lawful points in substance, in point of fact ignoring some altogether, that were listed as 1-10 in my 'notice of understanding and intent', sent to you and dated 21st june 2010. And that you did not respond within the reasonable time frame set out within said notice, i therefore have gained in point of lawful fact, a permanent, irrevocable, lawful estoppel by acquiescence.

However, whereas it is my intention to seek remedy with regard to my common law right's, to travel upon the Queens highway's and byway's freely without hinderance nor taxation, as a freeman on the land and, whilst you are able to assure me that you are Acting according to your Oath of office, therefore observing your common law duties to,'serve and protect her majesty's peace, without fear, favour, malice nor ill will. I trust then, that you will therefore be able to clarify to my understanding the following points in full and, on full commercial liability and penalty of perjury.

1. With regard to our correspondence, are you Acting in accordance with your Oath of office ?

2. Is the advice that I received from you in your letter dated 4th may 2010 advice observing (common law) the primacy of law ?

3. Do you accept in point of fact that common law is the law of the land and that it has primacy over Admiralty law/statute law which pertains to the law of the sea ?

4. Do you understand the fact that i am a human man with a soul, and that i do not consent to contract by representing the fiction that was a corporation fraudulently registered by my parent's under the illusion of prosecution enforced by the law ?

5. Do you accept the lawful fact that statute law is ONLY GIVEN THE FORCE OF LAW BY THE CONSENT OF THE GOVERNED ?

6.Do you accept the fact that my lawful position is observing the primacy of law, and that i have the common law right NOT to consent to the will of the corporate legislation ?

7. Do you agree with the verifiable fact ( Dunne and Bradstreet ) that wiltshire police are trading as a corporation ?

8. Do you agree to the fact that statute law is corporate law and that the courts are all trading as corporation's too ?

9. Do you understand that my intention is to Act accordingly to the law of the land, that is in place in order to safeguard our sovereign rights and freedom's ?

10. Do you understand that for our Government to allow and deploy foreign national police enforcement officer's onto the streets of the United Kingdom is UNCONSTITUTIONAL and in point of fact TREASON ?

11. As I am officially in lawful rebellion under my rights and duties laid out in article 61 of Magna Carta 1215, do you understand that treason is being committed within the Realm of the United Kingdom, which enables our lawful rebellion ?

12.Are you aware of the fact that we the people are sovereign being's, and that our constitutional law (common law) is the design of the sovereign people set up for to serve the will of the people ?

13. Whereas you have referred to my lawful notice's as letters, do you understand the difference between a notice and a letter, the difference being a notice is a lawful document that is served and does/can create law (often by tacit consent), and a letter is an informal document sent in good faith ?

14. Whilst observing the primacy of law, do you accept the fact that the terminology used in 'legalese' which is 'vehicle' has no jurisdiction over my lawfully established private conveyance identification plate; WIZE CROW ?

15. Whilst observing the primacy of law, do you accept the fact that i am NOT a 'person' nor a 'motorist' and that these terms imply and address the corporation by the law societies language that is 'legalese' ?

16. As you did state within your letter dated 7th JULY 2010, paragraph 5, "ie if your vehicle or you as an individual are suspected of committing an offence or offences they will be dealt with in an appropriate manner at the roadside", can my private conveyance be:
a) considered to be a vehicle in point of fact ?
b) considered to be a sentient being and therefore be prosecuted under the law ?

17. Do you understand that the role of the police is also to have a duty of care and a responsibility to perform appropriately and responsibly, having been informed of my lawful position that I am not under your jurisdiction, and that I have perfected my lawful excuse honourably at all times, that any action taken against me whilst I am peacefully exercising my lawful rights and freedom's, cannot be either ?

18. Do you understand that, your policy of enforcement of legislation that you say shall be enforced, is perceived by me to be a threat of intended harrassment by its definition, that threatens my peaceful rights to travel upon the Queens highway's, which being my common law right as a freeman on the land ?

19. Do you agree that my actions with regard to my lawful use of my private conveyance upon the highways, has been entirely lawful and honourable to date, in my attempt in seeking remedy with my correspondence ?

20. As i did not get an answer in substance from DVLA over the validity of the V5 registration document, and I in point of fact gained an irrevocable, permanent lawful estoppel by acquiescence, will you confirm or deny for my understanding, whether or not the V5 registration document is indeed a fraudulent contract ?

21. Do you accept that, I David of the Robinson family am not a member of the law society, and therefore I am not under the legislation of said society ?

22. Do you accept the fact that you did swear an Oath of allegiance to her Majesty the Queen to uphold and protect her peace, rather than to enforce the legislation of the law society ?

23. Do you accept that your position of employment as Chief inspector is as a public servant, paid by the public to protect the public, and that you have no more authority over my sovereign being than i do over your sovereign being unless i am;
a) observed to breach the peace;
b) to cause another harm;
c) to cause another loss;
d) to use mischief in my promises or agreements ?

Please respond to each numbered points in substance (in full), responding to each point by numbering each response accordingly 1-23.

I will observe the full law of our land, and I shall comply with the 'needs' and 'obligations' that you made reference to in your previous letter's, on condition that all of my 23 points herein raised are answered in full, addressing each point made whilst observing the primacy of law (common law).

Whereas I have in my possession undeniable evidence as to the crime's of sedition and treason at common law, that have been and still are to this very day being committed by the political elite run by the Multi-national corporation's and, whereas I and 3 witnesses did attempt to submit said evidence to Devizes police station at approximately 2.30 pm on the 14th of July, and whereas we were refused entry into the police station and prevented from reporting these crimes, I am reporting these crimes to you by way of inclusion within this notice of opportunity to cure and intent.

Whereas we have video taped evidence of the attempt to submit the evidence, I can verify the fact's within this notice and i would invite your cooperation to report these crimes.
Whereas I do not wish to be in conflict with the honourable police men and women of this nation, I have found it neccessary to include this information to you in order for you to understand my notice.
I trust that you will engage with me on the side of the sovereign peoples against this treasonous plot, and 'Google' Albert Burgess- A case for treason' he is an ex policeman who has served/reported the crimes of sedition and treason with Thames valley police. He is a brave and honourable man indeed.

However, as you have implied that you are intent on enforcing the legislation of the law society against me even though I do not consent, that i perceive to be a threat against my peace and would be considered by me to be harrassment, I do increase my fee schedule accordingly.

FEE SCHEDULE.

£6,000.00 (six thousand) G.B. pounds per hour or part thereof per individual unreasonably involved, for ; any transgressions by police officers, Government officials/principals or their agents, or participants in the system of justice should I be stopped by a uniformed or non uniformed officer doing so without reasonable cause, or prevented from going about my lawful, peaceful right to roam : Questioned, interrogated or in any way detained, harrassed or otherwise regulated.

£20.000.00 (twenty thousand) G.B. pounds per hour or part thereof per individual unreasonably involved, should I be handcuffed, arrested, transported, incarcerated or subject to any adjudication process without my express written and notorised consent.

£80,000.00 (eighty thousand) G.B. pounds (in addition to any compensation awarded) per individual unreasonably involved, should violence be used against myself or those under my care and protection, or should damage or loss be caused to my privately owned, borrowed or hired private conveyance.

£500,000.00 (five hundred thousand) G.B. pounds per individual unreasonably involved, should any type of weapon be used against myself or those under my care and protection, ie gas, electric stun weaponry, baton or fire arm of any kind, or forced injection by any means of substance's used to sedate or disable.

I claim the right to convene a proper court de jure in order to address any potential criminal actions of any police officers, Government officials, principals or agents or participants in the system of justice who, having been served notice of this claim, fail to dispute or discuss or make lawful counterclaim and then interfere by act or omission with regard to the lawful exercise of my properly claimed and established rights and freedoms.

I claim the right to deal with any counterclaims or disputes publicly and in open forum using discussion and negotiation for whatever lawful purpose I see fit.
Responses or counterclaims are required to be made under Oath or attestation upon full commercial liability and penalty of perjury.
Failure to record an appropriate dispute against the claims made herein will be taken to mean that you agree with my understandings and claims, and will result in an automatic default judgement and permanent and irrevocable estoppel by acquiescence barring any future claims or the bringing of charges.

Whereas you have already had two (2) previous notices addressing these issues raised herein, that were not answered in substance and fundamental points of law were not addressed at all, I will give you a reasonable time frame of seven (7) working days on your receipt of this notice of opportunity to cure and intent, to answer all of the twenty three (23) points that I have raised herein, in substance and on full commercial liability and penalty of perjury.

With all my natural, inalienable rights reserved, and with no admission of any liability whatsoever.

yours sincerely and without ill will, vexation or frivolity.
David : Robinson.
bustachemtrails

Postby bustachemtrails » Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:47 pm

His response :

Date 5th August 2010
Reply contact name is
Chief inspector Ian Copus.

Dear David Robinson

Thank you for your letter dated 29th July 2010, which covers a wide range of issues. Our
original correspondence related to the use of a motor vehicle on a public road where I
detailed the legislative obligations placed upon an individual and I feel that I have covered
this area in sufficient depth and clarity that no further detail is required.

The remainder of your correspondence relates to your views and assertion as to how this
legislation relates to you as an individual and as I have previously detailed this is not a matter
or issue that I can deal or comment upon and falls within the wider judicial process.

Observing the required legislation is not conditional on my response to your 23 points and I
will not respond to each individually, as previously stated I have clarified the aspects of
legislation that fall into the policing remit.

I note from the web site you kindly supplied that the points you raise have been discussed
and debated at length in a number of forums and at various levels including the debates
around treason and sedition. I also note from your letter that these allegations have been
raised with Thames Valley police. Whilst I appreciate the time and effort that you have
afforded me to raise these issues I feel that any further work at a local level would be a
duplication of the lengthy discussion and debate that is taking place and therefore will
not be responding to these issues.

Yours sincerely

(signature)

Ian Copus
Chief Inspector
Head of roads Policing

What a treasonous robot !!! He will be receiving a Notice of estoppel by lack of substance, and a notice of understanding of misprision of treason and intent !

I will have to download and print the evidence that has links to the various web sites that contain said evidence, or I may rewrite the notice to fit the 2 discs that contain all of the evidence of sedition and treason that i received from Albert Burgess. There are some glaringly obvious and extremely annoying things AGAIN within his correspondence. I did not send him a fuckin letter ! the moron.... it was a LAWFUL NOTICE !!! He really gets up my nose ! it will be a pleasure to serve him my notices. THEN I WILL HAVE EVIDENCE AGAINST HIM FOR MISPRISION OF TREASON ! Lets see how he likes to be under threat of prosecution.
bustachemtrails

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories