Certificate of Lawful Excuse Certified by Notary Public

Please post any successful outcomes here for all to see.

Certificate of Lawful Excuse Certified by Notary Public

Postby free_spirit » Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:36 pm

Hi All

Please see below my certificate of Non Response and Lawful Excuse which was Notarised today.

I feel this is a milestone.

It may not sound too pretty but the substance is what counts not the words. :grin:

Peace

Certificate of Non Response and Lawful Excuse

A Claim of Right establishes “Lawful Excuse” a tenet of Common Law; Maxim.

This document relates to the Notice of Understanding Intent and Claim of Right by the Sovereign and Freeman on The Land commonly known as xxxxx x xxxxx of the xxxxx family.

“A maxim is so called because its dignity is chiefest, and its authority most certain, and because universally approved of all”. Sir Edward Coke former Solicitor General, Attorney General, Chief Justice of the Court of Common Pleas and Lord Chief Justice.

Maxims:

An unrebutted affidavit stands as truth in commerce. See 1 Pet. 1:25; Heb. 6:13-15. Legal maxim: “He who does not deny, admits.”

He who leaves the field of battle first (does not respond to Affidavit) loses by default. See Book of Job; Matt 10:22. Legal maxim: “He who does not repel a wrong when he can occasions it.”

An unrebutted affidavit becomes a judgment in commerce. See Heb. 6:16-17. Any proceeding in court, tribunal, or arbitration forum consists of a contest, or “duel,” of commercial affidavits wherein the points remaining unrebutted in the end stand as the truth and the matters to which the judgment of the law is applied.

On the xxx xx xxxxxxx 2009, a Notice of Understanding Intent and Claim of Right allocated and identified by the referencexxxxxxxxxxxx, was lawfully served to the party and/or parties who would be interested, by the Sovereign and Freeman on The Land commonly known as xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

No response was received nor objections made to the rights claimed therein. Therefore xxxxx xxxxxxx of the xxxxxxxx family has fully and lawfully secured theses rights. Furthermore xxxxxx of the xxxxxx family has lawful excuse to fully exercise his rights claimed therein without hindrance.

Any and all persons and legal entities of any and all description attempting to interfere or impede upon the rights of the Sovereign and Freeman on The Land commonly called xxxxx xxxxxxx of the xxxxxxxx family, will be held fully commercially liable and subject to the penalties detailed in but not limited to the fee schedule detailed in his Notice of Understanding Intent and Claim of Right.

Certified Autographed and Sealed by:

On the 14th day of the month of April in the year known as 2010

Notary Public: Notary Seal: Signature:
WAKE UP PEOPLE OR ELSE ON YOUR DEATH BED YOU WILL BE THINKING, WHAT THE F**K WAS ALL THAT ABOUT
free_spirit

Re: Certificate of Lawful Excuse Certified by Notary Public

Postby emerald city » Tue May 18, 2010 1:09 pm

Hello free-spirit

Relating to your Nouricor: who exactly did you serve this Affidavit on.? Was it the body who you served the Nouricor onto. Or have you just kept it for safely reference. I think I should like to do this also. :clap:
emerald city

Re: Certificate of Lawful Excuse Certified by Notary Public

Postby emerald city » Tue May 18, 2010 1:42 pm

to: free_spirit.

Just a thought here: I have just read the post "SUCCESSFUL NOTICE TO DVLA" in particular reference to the commentby Huntingross - " lawful excuse is a legal defence in breaking statues"....... Now would this have any bearing on what you served as an Affidavit.

I am not an old member only learning, and may be wrong, but this seems to have some bearing..... Could you read it please and perhaps let me know. :puzz:
HUNTINGROSS: any comments also, before I carry out my notarised Affidavit (which I am thinking of doing) Thanks :puzz:
emerald city

Return to Success Stories