Vic Beck- Everything is a Trust

The nature, history and formation of Trusts.

Re: Vic Beck- Everything is a Trust

Postby Farmer » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:55 pm

I would like to have this explained as a trust:

One pound coin put into the slot of a supermarket trolley to unchain it.

My thoughts on this, but not related to trusts (I think) is that once I have put the coin into the slot the trolley is free to be used by me as I wish (without causing damage of course) as long as there is no sign up saying I must return it and only use it for a certain purpose.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby Highspirit » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:59 pm

Hi Kenny, thank you for your reply. I do not want to spoil the learning curve of Trusts for others who will use the spoon-fed info without researching for themselves.

You have accepted like me that everything is a Trust, Trusts have enslaved us and remedy must therefore be in Trust.

Public Trusts are only the Trusts that have Public connections, like a car being registered for example. This would have to be looked upon as a Public Trust.

There are many ways of looking at Trusts in the Private, Private but you and others really must learn for themselves.

If this seems like a cop out I can assure you it isnt, I just do not see the point in spoon-feeding others.

Trusts IMO are the answer.

By the way Kenny, did you listen to Vic's audio?

Peace

HS :)
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:52 pm

Highspirit wrote:Hi Kenny, thank you for your reply. I do not want to spoil the learning curve of Trusts for others who will use the spoon-fed info without researching for themselves.You have accepted like me that everything is a Trust, Trusts have enslaved us and remedy must therefore be in Trust. Public Trusts are only the Trusts that have Public connections, like a car being registered for example. This would have to be looked upon as a Public Trust. There are many ways of looking at Trusts in the Private, Private but you and others really must learn for themselves. If this seems like a cop out I can assure you it isnt, I just do not see the point in spoon-feeding others.Trusts IMO are the answer. By the way Kenny, did you listen to Vic's audio?

That's what I'm talking about right there, it doesn't 'seem' like a cop out h/s, it a dead end ( as I claim) when you answer saying 'I can not discuss it further, and the reason is it 's not good for others' learning curve' - how is that different from the governement using it's discretion deciding what people should know and not know, the govt argues that the people are weak minded and therefore need not know any detailed info ..please..

you and others really must learn for themselves
I have learnt and can proove what I have learnt that trusts 'as defined as vehicles for passing debt around' are the creation of the 'fiat financial industry', what the key is is to deliver a trust from a common law perspective you will see then that it is a protective force can is extremely difficult to penetrate and that equity is secondary if recognised at all.

But how can a thread move on if you say - well that's it, I cant talk about this any more.....?? ( yes I did listen to vic)
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.
the_common_law_reverend_kenny

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:12 pm

Farmer wrote:I would like to have this explained as a trust:

One pound coin put into the slot of a supermarket trolley to unchain it.

My thoughts on this, but not related to trusts (I think) is that once I have put the coin into the slot the trolley is free to be used by me as I wish (without causing damage of course) as long as there is no sign up saying I must return it and only use it for a certain purpose.

That's quite a good one actually.

a. Ownership of the trolly is sealed: no matter who puts a £ in a pushes the thing around it is always owned by the super market (is that like owning a car?)

b. The £ you deposit could be called a special deposit because usually you get the exact same £1 back. Whats a special deposit?

c. Once you have deposited that £ you can use trolley at your discretion ( within their limits) they trust you to do that.

d. when not in use the trolleys are held (kept) aside by the grantor ( the supermarket) so that they may be available for you to benefit from. (at their discretion)

Twisted view, how trust's are twisted.

a. it is in the supermarket's interest that you have trolley to shop with, because then you can carry and buy more...it's good for them.

BUT THEY MAKE YOU LIABLE FOR THE TROLLEY WHILE YOU HAVE IT BY ASKING YOU TO DEPOSIT THE £! WITH THEM. They make it look like a service they are giving you for your benefit.

Fiat trusts are a great way to shift and move liability. ( on to people)
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.
the_common_law_reverend_kenny

Postby mark1963 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:11 pm

Good analogy - I am researching trusts at the moment and that explanation was clear.

Thank you.
mark1963

Postby Highspirit » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:54 pm

Kenny, all that one has to do is google 'Christian Walters' NTT or New Trust Technology and the research material, books, audios, links, info is all there for others to read, listen and learn and form their own opinions rather than be spoon-fed my perceptions. Let them form their own after seeing my thoughts and explanations and then they can judge for themselves.

They can totally dismiss what I say or at least see that there is some sense in reaching the conclusions I have and then reach their own.

No-one is hiding anything here, it's all there for people to learn if they want to.

If not, thats ok too. But if they want remedy in any part of their life I would suggest they at least look at the subject themselves.

Peace

HS :)
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby AzziDePazzi » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:32 pm

This is my take on it.

There's plenty of info on trusts out there as the law form has many guises, but the true trust is natural and it's unwritten. THIS, is why anything relating to it is stirring up a fuss as a superior law form.

From what I can see, fundamental law principles are based on this notion:

We are trustees,
this living land mass and its inhabitants (including us) are the beneficiaries (or rather - the 'beneficial owners') and
God/Consciousness/Nature is the Grantor.

Anything that begins to define this idea, or ideas that inherent from it, is man-made.

If it's man-made, then at best, you have a dual trust in which can only really reflect what is. You can shapeshift to your hearts content in the world of ink and paper, or by enacting the showmanship required to appease your court but respect HAS to be paid to the original trust. That's why great farces happen in the court room when people are enacting their responsibilities as sovereign beings, it cuts too close to the truth.

This is the reason as to why consent is the name of the game. YOU are the trustee, how are you going to handle your affairs?

If your relationship to the original trust has been dishonoured due to the interaction of another, then you'll probably find 1001 remedies in your own personal form of law (forgiveness?), the common law, private equity or even admiralty/public equity depending on which dance you wish to dance, or rather, what you wish to learn about. There is remedy in everything once you acknowledge trust.

This original trust is the root of it all, and yep, it is of a spiritual nature. The rest is just reflection.

ADP
AzziDePazzi

Previous

Return to Trusts