Lets make money from traffic wardens

Fill-in-the-boxes Templates that can be used to rebut a Summons or any Charge or Demand based on Statutes.

Lets make money from traffic wardens

Postby jahmaican » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:45 am

Everyone now and then parks their cars and waits for someone to either leave a building or go into one looking around to see if the evil traffic officer is about.
Why not make notices and leave in the vehicles or sit and wait for the wardens and serve them with such notices like this

1.I do not wish to contract with any said official on fixed penalty notices.
2. DVLA is the registered owner of such vehicle.
3.I go no authority to any persons real or fictional affixinx a fixed penalt to said vehicle
4. I have no wish to contract fixed penalty notices in any court
5.If i do end up in any said court upon fixed penalty notice My fee for this service shall be £500.00 per hour or part there of
plus an initial fee of £1000.00 attendance fee
6.Upon reading the said notice it shall be deemed that a contract is in place and not dishonoured
7.Upon reading the said notice it shall be deemed that all parties UNDERSTAND what has been written

Woulden't it be nice i can just see it now people rushing aroun trying to bag a traffic warden just like how they run around trying to do it to us
Dont forget to take the traffic wardens picture before issuing what will become a [fixed penalty] on their asses
and when issuing make sure after they have read this you say to them DO YOU UNDERSTAND
Any help on how we could enforce this
Thx for reading all help appreciated
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :shake:
We refuse to be what they want us to be, We are what we are
jahmaican

Re: Lets make money from traffic wardens

Postby emmanualgoldstein » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:26 pm

:clap:
This is the sort of stuff we need to start doing, start chasing them instead of running from them.
emmanualgoldstein

Postby Veronica » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:51 pm

We have 'judgments' in the pipeline about our ability to fix fees, such as this.

Unsuccessful in some respects ... i.e. NOT accepted by Courts ... but 'successful' insofar as NOT rebutted either.

In other words they will 'find' for the other side ... but won't say why ... and will NOT produce any reason as to why we can't do it.

Which ... of course ... means we CAN do it ... and that they are just plain CORRUPT.

And all the officious/jobsworth bastards know this.

On the other hand, if we don't persist ... we'll never get anywhere at all.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby emmanualgoldstein » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:55 pm

I they wont stand under the law, then the recourse is surely to natural law.
emmanualgoldstein

Postby jahmaican » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:10 am

Im ready to persist as you can tell from my user name I come from probally the last set of legally recognised slaves who managed to gain freedom or was it just a trick for them to upgrage me to your status as free range so i can now pay to keep myself as you were doing unknowingly for so long
emancipate your self from mental slavery none but our selves can free our minds
We refuse to be what they want us to be, We are what we are
jahmaican

Postby Manlikemaroe » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:55 pm

jahmaican wrote:Im ready to persist as you can tell from my user name I come from probally the last set of legally recognised slaves who managed to gain freedom or was it just a trick for them to upgrage me to your status as free range so i can now pay to keep myself as you were doing unknowingly for so long

Hey I'm from Ghana one thing you realize after waking up, is that colour don't matter it's just another of their tricks. I just thoroughly despise them for deceiving me, I knew something was wrong I just couldn't put my finger on it. Once I comprehend how to file a suit these 'planks' are 'screwed'. :peace:
Manlikemaroe

Postby spudy » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:38 pm

Manlikemaroe wrote:
jahmaican wrote:Im ready to persist as you can tell from my user name I come from probally the last set of legally recognised slaves who managed to gain freedom or was it just a trick for them to upgrage me to your status as free range so i can now pay to keep myself as you were doing unknowingly for so long

Hey I'm from Ghana one thing you realize after waking up, is that colour don't matter it's just another of their tricks. I just thoroughly despise them for deceiving me, I knew something was wrong I just couldn't put my finger on it. Once I comprehend how to file a suit these 'planks' are 'screwed'. :peace:

Color, race, Creed and religion are all manners of forced seperation, seperation makes for easier control..

i'm white irish/english(ma was irish, dad is english i was born in NI brought up in Yorkshire in the uk...talk about Hienz lol)..but i see no color..thou i am not blind, i hear no difference althou i am not deaf and i feel no differences between myself and any other Human being i shake hands with..

Cut us do we not bleed the same, hurt us do we both not feel pain, take from me nothing but my name as i am you and we are the same..spudy.
There is no Light and Dark, there is Only Light and its absence!

Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning and unity.

I don't need to be told i am free, i know i am!

peace
spudy

Postby a-a » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:58 pm

spudy wrote:
Manlikemaroe wrote:

Color, race, Creed and religion are all manners of forced seperation, seperation makes for easier control..

i'm white irish/english(ma was irish, dad is english i was born in NI brought up in Yorkshire in the uk...talk about Hienz lol)..but i see no color..thou i am not blind, i hear no difference althou i am not deaf and i feel no differences between myself and any other Human being i shake hands with..

Cut us do we not bleed the same, hurt us do we both not feel pain, take from me nothing but my name as i am you and we are the same..spudy.

Indeed, we have been divided in groups, and each told that we have more status, importance, rights, etc, etc than the other and so we fight against each other for control while the controllers introduce more control mechanisms which we gladly accept so long as we believe they are doing us a favour and reigning in the other group and making us feel more secure. Feeling secure comes from within, then we will stop looking for others people to make us feel secure.
a-a

Postby chrisradioman » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:23 pm

I've got these notices on all of my vehicles:-
http://www.parkingnotice.co.uk/notice.php
chrisradioman

Postby donkey1984 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:22 pm

I had one of these on my car and it got towed...
donkey1984

Next

Return to Templates