Utility AFV

This includes Live Birth Trusts (LBT), and "Accepted for value" (A4V)

Utility AFV

Postby nameless » Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:21 pm

I have AFV'd a utility 'bill', and have also forwarded one to A Darling, increasing the value to quite a large sum. A Darling didn't offset the utility as he was requested to and the account still shows an outstanding balance. It doesn't seem to matter whether you send a signed monetised negotiable instrument back to the company, or to the treasury. Have now sent one to Alliance & Leicester, as their name is on the bank giro credit. Surely, they should be honourable.

A letter just received from the utility company in question has written that, as they are a private company, they do require payment for their product.

Agreed. The strawman has paid. The living soul cannot.

I think there must be thousands of living souls using AFV. I have read that some have been successful. In reality, they are all successful. The companies just want to be paid two or three times more. All so called money is debt. Cheques and notes are a promise to pay. There is nothing to back them up in the way of substance. When the ptb took us off the gold standard, and later sold all our gold (the people's money), they coerced us into using debt notes.

I'll keep you posted.
nameless

Re: Utility AFV

Postby traderfluff » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:04 pm

A word of advise...... do as I did and purchase a King James Bible, you will find that you are not a living soul!!! oh no, no, no many make the same mistake; just a man a man of god or male or female...

look at Genesis, first book of Moses...... here God creates man upon the earth and lets him have it to share.

{1:27} So God created man in his[own] image, in the image
of God created he him; male andfemale created he them.
{1:28} And God blessed them, and
God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish
the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of
the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living
thing that moveth upon the earth.
{1:29} And God said, Behold, I have given you every
herb bearing seed, which [is] upon the face of all the earth,
and every tree, in the which [is] the fruit of a tree yielding
seed; to you it shall be for meat. {1:30} And to every beast
of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing
that creepeth upon the earth, wherein [there is] life, [I have
given] every green herb for meat: and it was so.

Now the change; LORD god..... formed man from dust and notice the mirror image? - With LORD god we see a reversing of order from Heavens and the Earth to Earth and the Heavens?

{2:4} These [are] the generations of the heavens and of
the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD
God made the earth and the heavens,
{2:5} And every plant
of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the
field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to
rain upon the earth, and [there was] not a man to till the
ground.
{2:6} But there went up a mist from the earth, and
watered the whole face of the ground. {2:7} And the LORD
God formed man [of] the dust of the ground, and breathed
into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living
soul.

SO LORD God, formed man?

Formed Definition:
1. The body or outward appearance of a person or an animal considered separately from the face or head; figure.
2. The mode in which a thing exists, acts, or manifests itself; kind: a form of animal life; a form of blackmail.
3. Procedure as determined or governed by regulation or custom.

I have just started to read the bible for the first time and wow theirs some strange goings on with the LORD God, You see LORD God has everyone confused from adultary, insest, murder..... and I'm only at the begining!
Last edited by traderfluff on Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emotions come and go but what you stand for lasts forever...
http://traderfluff.blogspot.com
traderfluff

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:44 pm

[quote="traderfluff"]A word of advise...... do as I did and purchase a King James Bible, you will find that you are not a living soul!!! oh no, no, no many make the same mistake; just a man a man of god or male or female...

Don't 'do' this nonsense religion stuff m8 and if I did, I certainly would not quote an AUTHOURISED version....especially one written by a man who has good reason to lie, thus ensuring his so-called 'divine right' to rule. :wink:

As to the original premise of the god thing, god has been externalised to make us forget our power. It is a form of CONTROL - pyramidal. With the knowledge, power, money and SCUM at the top - hence all the child abuse we hear about.

Should you want to know that which TPTB (those are peeps like the PISO family, who wrote your bible) actually believe themselves, then you need to look at hermetics.

Please do not bring religious twaddle and claptrap here, it will not be well received I am afraid, my friend. We are a more enlightened bunch ya see :saint:

And, as a fully ordained minister in the ULC, Modesto California, I can tell you that organised religion is purely for control. However - individual spirituality is highly recommended and is the most positive and intelligent journey ever undertaken by anyone, plus is totally worthwhile. :sun:

BBD
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:45 pm

traderfluff wrote:A word of advise...... do as I did and purchase a King James Bible, you will find that you are not a living soul!!! oh no, no, no many make the same mistake; just a man a man of god or male or female...

Don't 'do' this nonsense religion stuff m8 and if I did, I certainly would not quote an AUTHOURISED version....especially one written by a man who has good reason to lie, thus ensuring his so-called 'divine right' to rule. :wink:

As to the original premise of the god thing, god has been externalised to make us forget our power. It is a form of CONTROL - pyramidal. With the knowledge, power, money and SCUM at the top - hence all the child abuse we hear about.

Should you want to know that which TPTB (those are peeps like the PISO family, who wrote your bible) actually believe themselves, then you need to look at hermetics.

Please do not bring religious twaddle and claptrap here, it will not be well received I am afraid, my friend. We are a more enlightened bunch ya see :saint:

And, as a fully ordained minister in the ULC, Modesto California, I can tell you that organised religion is purely for control. However - individual spirituality is highly recommended and is the most positive and intelligent journey ever undertaken by anyone, plus is totally worthwhile. :sun:

BBD
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby traderfluff » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:20 am

Uhhh??

Don't 'do' this nonsense religion stuff m8 and if I did, I certainly would not quote an AUTHOURISED version....especially one written by a man who has good reason to lie, thus ensuring his so-called 'divine right' to rule.

Please do not bring religious twaddle and claptrap here, it will not be well received I am afraid, my friend. We are a more enlightened bunch ya see

And, as a fully ordained minister in the ULC, Modesto California, I can tell you that organised religion is purely for control. However - individual spirituality is highly recommended and is the most positive and intelligent journey ever undertaken by anyone, plus is totally worthwhile.

Are you for real? Please read it again with a clear mind before you cast a judgement, their are quotes from the king James that I purchased because of the corporate mindset of the book..... I merely pointed out where a lot of you in the pursuit of freemen get the early basics totally wrong.. thinking your a living soul? that is just another word for flesh...

Just because I use biblical quotes or de-code the corporate manual does not say I am religious! if however you do decide to read again I would suggest reading it from the bottom up it might be easier for you to understand.

I would also advise that you may want to rethink how or when you offer a opinionated reply without understanding or questioning the topic, you could be construed to be in similar performance as those who you despise

Peace....

oh and you may want to know the definition of MAN: man and words derived from it to designate any or all of the human race regardless of sex. principal sense of man was "a human," and the words wer and wyf (or wæpman and wifman) were used to refer to "a male human" and "a female human"

and HUMAN? no one can define human but only of its characteristic...... funny that !!
traderfluff

Postby traderfluff » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:36 am

Question?

And, as a fully ordained minister in the ULC, Modesto California, I can tell you that organised religion is purely for control. However - individual spirituality is highly recommended and is the most positive and intelligent journey ever undertaken by anyone, plus is totally worthwhile.

You state that as a fully ordained minister of: and organised religion is: how can individualism of spirituality be ministered individually with a headquarters? or submit corporate legality as proof of existence but be free?

quote ULC, FAQ :

How do I become an Ordained minister?
We require a written request to be an ordained minister. You can mail you request to:
Universal Life Church, Headquarters
ADDRESS REMOVED

What information do you need to ordain me?
We require your FULL LEGAL NAME, current mailing address and a little note somewhere on the letter/fax/email stating " I would like to be an ordained minister".
*Note: If someone has a questionable name, we do require proof of that name. A photocopy of their driver's license is enough proof. If someone is changing their last name because they are getting married, we do not require proof of this. If they are legally changing their name or going through a divorce and reverting back to their maiden name, we do need to see some type of documentation stating such.

What can I do as an ordained minister?
As an ordained minister of the ULC, you are able to perform any duties and ceremonies that any other ordained minister of any other church/faith/religion can perform. Some states do have specific instructions for ministers; please refer to the State Laws section of our website.

Is that not organised or only permitted within a legal structure ? or following the same traditions?

No need for reply only clearing out that allowing oppression of one does not lead to the freedom of the other.........
traderfluff

Postby strawmansarah » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:41 pm

nameless wrote:I have AFV'd a utility 'bill', and have also forwarded one to A Darling, increasing the value to quite a large sum. A Darling didn't offset the utility as he was requested to and the account still shows an outstanding balance. It doesn't seem to matter whether you send a signed monetised negotiable instrument back to the company, or to the treasury. Have now sent one to Alliance & Leicester, as their name is on the bank giro credit. Surely, they should be honourable.

A letter just received from the utility company in question has written that, as they are a private company, they do require payment for their product.

Agreed. The strawman has paid. The living soul cannot.

I think there must be thousands of living souls using AFV. I have read that some have been successful. In reality, they are all successful. The companies just want to be paid two or three times more. All so called money is debt. Cheques and notes are a promise to pay. There is nothing to back them up in the way of substance. When the ptb took us off the gold standard, and later sold all our gold (the people's money), they coerced us into using debt notes.

I'll keep you posted.
All the nonsense that followed your post is annoying and distracting. Have you had any further success? Would you be kind enough to show me what you wrote regarding your quote "and have also forwarded one to A Darling, increasing the value to quite a large sum." as it may be useful for me as I'm in a similar situation and what to see it through, I ONLY wrote to the utility company enclosing the AFV 'bills' and have not sent any other letters yet. Can you advise what to say and to whom please??

I sent off gas and electricity bills as AFV's on the 1st of this month. Almost immediately they have come back and basically EDF (the utility company) have said NO - YOU MUST PAY ME NOW!!!

OK.... they have KEPT the bills marked AFV and not provided me with any other method of payment. Nor did they reply by 'recorded' mail.... although their letter acknowledges mine, and is dated the day after they received it.

Any suggestions please... the clock is ticking. This will be a live test case, so... what's my next step please??? Any suggestions gratefully received (shills/trolls excepted) :o

Sx
[url]http://www.lulu.com/shop/the-lioness/so-they-say-you’ve-broken-the-law-challenging-legal-authority/paperback/product-18485231.html[/url]How to challenge the authority of anyone who claims you have broken the law.
strawmansarah

Postby nameless » Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:47 pm

If they dishonour your AFV you will need to follow up with your first Notice. Try to keep it out of court if you can. Bailiffs are not nice. I sent you a link on another thread, before I came to this one. I've been doing AFVing for about a year and the paperwork is endless and burdensome so be prepared for a long haul. You could read further on this link:

http://freetheplanet.net/articles/?c=g

Freeman Michael has done a great deal of work and has graciously made available to all for studying purposes. Everything you need is here. You just need to adapt it and make it your own. Things you don't understand might be questions for the forum.
“Whoever may be guilty of abuse of power, be it Government, State, Employer, Trade Union or whoever, the law must provide a speedy remedy. Otherwise the victims will find their own remedy."

Lord Denning
nameless

Postby traderfluff » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:58 pm

strawmansarah.. Don't you think your being a little harsh? I first offered very good advice but I guess I do deserve some retribution after my first reply. If this was noted as a tasked journal I would of not imposed. and to that I apologise,

We as freemen rely on God to show us the way, to remove us from the corruption and hate! we use his creation to our advantage against the corporate world and for our commercial coup d'etat, So don't you think its best served credit to know who we really are and which God you side with? I am a man of God period....... some try to be cleaver and define themselves as a human being? wrong, human yes.. human being? being what exactly- person. Now some think a soul is closer to the internal spirit and your right but on the wrong side as its a person's emotional or moral nature and subject of living soul is merely the vessel to carry that entity FLESH or person in the physical..... so this is sound advise.

Also note on your A4V quest that an important oversight has revealed the importance of certifying the envelope especially the seal or V as per the stamp of approval as more companies are covering base.

Good Luck in your quest..

Fluff
Last edited by traderfluff on Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
traderfluff

Postby treeman » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:02 pm

No disrespect trader,but there is no god in my realm,there is only the father.
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Next

Return to Commercial Redemption