Perfect result!

Please post any successful outcomes here for all to see.

Perfect result!

Postby phillwelsh » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:14 pm

Finally I have a story to put in here!
I have been challenging a Barclays overdraft since June last year. I asked for the usual proofs and contacts and today I recieved this letter:
Dear Mr Phillwelsh

Im sorry you needed to contact us again regarding your complaint about the overdrawn balance on your account. I have completed my further investigation of this matter and have laid out our Final Response below.

Firstly, please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience and frustration this matter may have caused you. Barclays do aim to deliver an excellent standard of service and I feel, on this occasion, we have failed.

Based on our findings detailed below following this investigation, we have upheld your complaint on this occasion.

I have today spoken to our Branch Recovery Department who have advised that they are not pursuing you for the outstanding debt on the above account. A letter dated 23 november 2009 has been issued to you to advise the debt has been written off and the Credit Reference Agency records have been updated to show this.

I trust this meets your satisfaction and would like to thank you for your continued patience. blah blah blah!

And thats that!!

Well chuffed! Its great to have some first hand experience of this stuff working first hand!

big thanks to everyone on this site that have guided me you really have changed my life!!

rock on!
Phill
Dont ya know there aint no devil, thats just god when he's drunk!

No more Mr Nice Guy!!! From now on its Phill of the family Nice Guy!!!
phillwelsh

Re: Perfect result!

Postby cjwood555 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:19 pm

well done mate! would it be rude to ask roughly how much they've written off? any chance you could summarise the process you went through?

chris
"The purpose of life, is a life of purpose"
cjwood555

Postby huntingross » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:20 pm

Good for you Phil.....are you going to tell them on that basis you will not be pursuing damages ?
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby holy vehm » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:23 pm

well done phil

:peace:

hv
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby phillwelsh » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:46 pm

cjwood555, Im sure hte overdraft was about a grand. not sure of the exact amount but it was around that last time I checked.
I have written about his debt before here viewtopic.php?f=28&t=2797
The only think missing here was the Notice of Estoppal and opportunity to cure and the Final Notice of Estoppal.

Huntingross, I knew you where going to say that :grin: Ive not really looked a pursuing damages. How exactly do I go ahead with this? Any threads on this topic?

Phill
Dont ya know there aint no devil, thats just god when he's drunk!

No more Mr Nice Guy!!! From now on its Phill of the family Nice Guy!!!
phillwelsh

Postby Dipsy » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:55 pm

Phil it would be very useful to everyone to post a summary of events as bullet points that you went through to reach this successful conclusion. Im sure you are glad to put this behind you but millions of other people are facing bankruptcy etc over overdrafts etc and these are MUCH harder to deal with then credit cards as the are directly linked to your current account and harder to separate into a "loan".

If you can present a schedule something like this

March 2008 Received warning letter from bank. Replied with 1st notice to provide evidence of contract, wet signatures, consideration etc

April 2008 Received garbage from bank Replied with 2nd notice 10 days later

Feb 2010 Account written off debt settled.

etc etc
Dipsy

Postby Dipsy » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:10 pm

"Huntingross, I knew you where going to say that :grin: Ive not really looked a pursuing damages."

Best way to have done this is set yourself up a Secured Party Creditor. This is a lengthy process of issuing notices in public and notices to senior public officials in order to raise a BOND of one BILLION pounds upon non averment process using public notaries etc. When a creditor of yours fails to perform you can legally and lawfully enter a process to attach a Lien on Banks and Debt collectors and personally put liens on boards of directors, shareholders etc if a court fails to honour your claim you can lien the court buildings but DON'T do a judge on bench wait till he retires them claim his pension. People are doing this ALL over the US as process to prevent losing their homes on foreclosures. Of course you apportion as much or as small amount of the bond you see fit. For barclays 10 MIO would have had them eating out of your hand.

Its an extremely powerful international commercial remedy using admiralty law and the small courts hate it. But they are shitting their pants if the see these presented properly. Its based on TRUTH the loan mortgages and credit cards are in fact LIES and thats the basis of CLAIM.
Dipsy

Postby nameless » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:24 pm

Hi Phill, I am really, really pleased to hear your news. It is so encouraging. Thank you for all your postings, and all your hard work.

"Best way to have done this is set yourself up a Secured Party Creditor." etc.

Dipsy - Have you done this, or know of someone who has?
“Whoever may be guilty of abuse of power, be it Government, State, Employer, Trade Union or whoever, the law must provide a speedy remedy. Otherwise the victims will find their own remedy."

Lord Denning
nameless

Postby IamallthatIam » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:40 pm

nameless wrote:

"Best way to have done this is set yourself up a Secured Party Creditor." etc.

Dipsy - Have you done this, or know of someone who has?

HI nameless,
you might want to take a look at FMOTLKAMichael's template's on www.freetheplanet.net under freeman redemption
enjoy
love and light
angie x x
Invito beneficium non datur - A benefit is not conferred upon one against his consent.
I DO NOT offer legal advice
- "I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!" -

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Postby huntingross » Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:08 pm

phillwelsh wrote:Huntingross, I knew you where going to say that :grin: Ive not really looked a pursuing damages. How exactly do I go ahead with this? Any threads on this topic?

Hi phil.....I think you have won and that is enough, it has empowered you, and we should be magnanimous in victory.....I just wish more "offenders" realised when it was time to withdraw, I'd have a lot less notices to write.

Well done once again.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Next

Return to Success Stories