Not welcome, so leaving.

Examples of how to get yourself banned on FMOTL. We consider these Topics go absolutely nowhere, and do not contribute to the overall research we are trying to create. This Forum may contain sensible Topics have been deliberately de-railed by others. We do not take prisoners aka confrontational Users.

Don't bother coming "the big I am" on FMOTL. You won't get anywhere.

Re: Not welcome, so leaving.

Postby enegiss » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:55 pm

so hoops, are ya gonna stay or what, or are you 100% wuss, cmon man, give the ball back :grin: chillax a little peace
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Postby musashi » Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:26 am

So, no Police Law Book, then? :thinks:
madman musashi
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Postby paulgrayson1961 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:39 am

I have to say this whole topic leaves a bitter taste.... As with many things in life differences big or small apear to create tensions and conflict. Sometimes internally sometimes externally... Hops and Veronica have obviously had an altercation... Hoops decided to respond as he felt appropriate and probably from an emotionally charged perspective... was that the right thing to do... who are we to judge. Some comments on this topic are almost biggoted and has now got personal... there is my problem. Everyone has a right to voice their opinions and good honest debate. Everyone has the right to agree, disagree or agree to disagree, but when the comments become a personal attack on the individual than we have gone to far.... (sorry guys but it had the makings of a rant room thread on tpuc).....
{Edit by Veronica: Don't try to 'second guess' the situation]
When joing FMOTL, the one thing I believed seperated this site from many others was respect.. respect for fellow posters and the contributions that they make, whether we agree with them.. or not.
{Edit by Veronica: And Hooplescat was VERY GOOD at bandying that word about ... while EFFECTIVELY taking the piss. You need to understand Neuro-Linguistic Programming ... the kind of techniques the Policymen are taught. Don't criticise what you don't understand.

However FOR, AND ON THE RECORD, Hooplescat has NOT been banned. He was told to "Shape up, or ship out". Presumably 'shaping up' was beyond him, so he has chosen the latter. (And takes his 100K + car crap ... which we have all heard endlessly - with him)]

Hoops, the decision to stay or go is yours, and whichever you choose, I respect your decision.
paulgrayson1961

Postby pigdog! » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:12 pm

boo hoo hoo,so what! i don t care! he should take his niave opinions with him too! i have no sympathy for someone who is trying to fool themselves and others and comes on here saying about his 100green queens car ,blah blah etc,then cant handle the TRUTH! oh im off crying like a child,oh im not welcome so im leaving! toss,whats that ? i want some tea and sympathy!?get stuffed! you poncey ....! what a bunch of maundering stump jumping tosh and drivel,if i was in the police id be the same effin human i always am i dont need a uniform to hide behind,i would work from the inside out,it takes a certain kind of person to be a peeg though and im not that kind of bad karma dealing w..ker!i ve got more respect for myself and my fellows! i try and take a negative and turn it into a positive every day,not take a negative and make it far worse! GROW UP! AN CAN I ASK AS AN OUTSIDER,WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE HUMAN RACE?
pigdog!

Postby pigdog! » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:20 pm

PS have you not realised something fundamental here?while your all talking about this crap,its taking enegy away from what you should be doin? some people are here to digress and cause conflict,and to make this all counterproductive!WAKE UP!
pigdog!

Postby Nebulous » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:51 pm

pigdog! wrote:boo hoo hoo,so what! i don t care! he should take his niave opinions with him too! i have no sympathy for someone who is trying to fool themselves and others and comes on here saying about his 100green queens car ,blah blah etc,then cant handle the TRUTH! oh im off crying like a child,oh im not welcome so im leaving! toss,whats that ? i want some tea and sympathy!?get stuffed! you poncey ....! what a bunch of maundering stump jumping tosh and drivel,if i was in the police id be the same effin human i always am i dont need a uniform to hide behind,i would work from the inside out,it takes a certain kind of person to be a peeg though and im not that kind of bad karma dealing w..ker!i ve got more respect for myself and my fellows! i try and take a negative and turn it into a positive every day,not take a negative and make it far worse! GROW UP! AN CAN I ASK AS AN OUTSIDER,WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE HUMAN RACE?

Is that you Arten? :grin:
Nebulous

Postby Nebulous » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:51 pm

*snip* Double post
Nebulous

Postby pigdog! » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:30 pm

arten? seperated at birth maybe? and nebulous are you a corporate cop too? :rotfl: :giggle: :police: :thinks:
pigdog!

Postby pigdog! » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:44 pm

nebulous dont try that crap with me fella,iv got my own opinions and am in no way connected so dont try an pull me down with , is that you arten crap! cos it wont work ,lol,
nebulous?
are you trying to imply that im like arten or hes like me?
dont rubbish me, i dont need your crappy labels or parrallels! i could well be monitoring you!? have you considerd that? meh he hehehe! :8-): :rotfl:
uh is that you arten?
do ye ken da ya div?
nar but a kno powergames and the laws of mars!
pigdog!

Postby holy vehm » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:55 pm

Thread Locked.
Its served its purpose and now its contributing nothing and going nowhere except downhill.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Previous

Return to Chamber of Horrors