Notice of Non-Representation

Please post any successful outcomes here for all to see.

Notice of Non-Representation

Postby pnnac » Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:52 pm

Notice of Non-Representation (Anonymous, The Canadian Free Man On The Land Society)

(Success in: June 2009, Article Published: October 21, 2009).

One of our Society Members sent off a Notice of Non-Representation to a member of the British Columbia MLA. No response was needed or received, so they secured a tacit agreement and thus are no longer represented by John Rustad, Member of the Legislature Assembly (MLA) for British Columbia in Parliament. This article explains the methods behind the notice, with information on "de jure autograph by:", the use of a common-law Seal, tracking numbers, and Non-Domestic Mailing procedure in British Columbia. Keep a close eye on the citations at the bottom; that is where the real knowledge is at in my opinion. While this is a simply written article, the information in it is very valuable in my eyes.

http://www.pnnac.org/Notice-of-Non-Representation.html

Sincerely,
David-Scott: Goldberg
pnnac

Re: Notice of Non-Representation

Postby huntingross » Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:00 pm

Best get some of these typed up for next year (UK).....
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby pnnac » Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:50 pm

huntingross,

Good thinking. As another piece of good information (which unfortunately was not added to this document): is the use of stamps for date verification purposes. A simple 2 cent stamp from your local Royal Mail post office outlet is enough. You place one at the top left hand corner, and the Royal Mail employee can cancel the stamp - the canceling of the stamp gives it 100% government/crown corporation certified date verification. All for 2 cents... the cost of it through a Notary Public is guaranteed to cost you much, much more... and as a previous post of mine pointed out; some Notary's don't like to cooperate with people.

Now I know the big question everyone asks "what is the purpose of a stamp on the document when I have a stamp on the envelope or better yet Registered Mail tracking?". That only verifies the date the envelope was sent not the contents inside. Judges are tricky and if you get a sharp one they will try every trick in the book to say the document was not sent on the date you claim it was.

Another thing you may want to add is the words "Accepted For Value Front/And/Or/To/Back As Writ". By placing the stamp on the front of the document you pre-paid and gave it value. By signing the document de jure autograph by: you are endorsing the value on the document, and signing as a common-law man (living soul).

Adding a 2 cent stamp to the back of the document and signing it helps. You're adding value to the back of the document too. I have to verify this claim with a citation but I've heard rumours from people reading about judges turning over notices and seeing a blank page and saying "there is nothing here.".

By adding a two cent stamp at the back and signing it, you're maintaining the document's value. Going back to "Accepted For Value Front/And/Or/To/Back As Writ". Front and or to Back as your Writ!

While I understand that three witness signatures will do the trick, I prefer the use of the post office as a verifier; this cannot be argued. The court cannot question the integrity of a post office employee that is just doing their job by verifying the document. But they can question the integrity of your reliable three witnesses, which creates even more problems. An article and video on how to do this, with detailed explanations will be available soon.

Regards,
David-Scott Goldberg
pnnac

Postby huntingross » Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:28 pm

All sounds good.

I use a copyright date stamp to cancel my stamps.....on the document and the envelope.....it isn't always easy to get things stamped as required...but it does tie the inside to the outside and cross references with the post office stamp which is then placed on the envelope.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby pnnac » Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:52 pm

huntingross wrote:All sounds good.

I use a copyright date stamp to cancel my stamps.....on the document and the envelope.....it isn't always easy to get things stamped as required...but it does tie the inside to the outside and cross references with the post office stamp which is then placed on the envelope.

- That's great. I am happy to see that you and others are doing this. :yes:
pnnac

Return to Success Stories