Common Law family Trust

The nature, history and formation of Trusts.

Common Law family Trust

Postby consumerpada » Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:32 pm

//24/03/09/////////////////////////////////////////////////
Since first posted > Sun Aug 23, 2009 >>> the errors and or omissions are being dealt with. Most notably stable is the fact that modern trusts are a completely manufactured entity and more to do with equity and that common law trusts (tribal covenants) were lost over time as people forgot ( or were never aware).

trust pre-dates codified law, statute and the like. This means that equity is not recognised as such.

For trust to be recognised in equity court they were 're-invented' a lot of what you will read about trusts are about the re-invented type.

common trusts are private hence there can be no public how to....however there can be a public how not to....

public/private - co-mingling: a private trust can be completly compromised in a co-mingling scenario where fiat like assets pass to and from the trust, this makes the trust liable to the state. And the state would/will intervene if is given even the slightest opportunity.

common Trusts are pointless if someone after you is unable to carry the can as it were. (son, daughter, sister, family member, soulmate......) common trust lives on with the people. The method of passing knowledge down the generations is not something the elite invented, its something they saw in the people.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////

A family trust is a (private) convenant between the ( usually the grantor) and the people of the family ( the family could be of one or of many. You would not have to show it to a judge, but I would say, show only to a judge, not as his right, but as your offer of good will.

There is an adherance clause in my deed, to the effect that the deed is not the whole, much is contained in the oral traditions of the family. There is a schedule of assets and cultural identity is on there ( very important, to refer to the oral nature of the trust and how it's mandate is succesful nurturing of common language within the families, which holds great deals of family heritage) such are some of the assets for the trusts protectorate. In essence making a family a protected cultural form of life. (the res)

It is an actual Deed, created and sealed. ( any deed signed by the grantor is the original)

Written so the grantor can keep perfecting it un to his her death, when after that all amendments must be below the seal.

Written so a trustee can not sell, trade the assets or cause the 'trust value to dimish'

Written in a clause on education and which knowledge is most important to the sucessor trustee's ( who are all named)

my first blank draft was [url]removed for now[/url]

The trust is now must more refined. It's start though, one needs to declare ones status, soon as. Bearing how deep the hole is, you're always gonna make a hash of it, but you have to learn to present yourself in the court, we all do. The most lawful and noticable way is as a Trustee, who after all - is liable.

Recently sent the lasest version to the same court as a claimant in another case.

A trust is its own jurisdiction and can be big infulence in your life of just a small one.

My current deed is based on the template here, just expanded in terms common law, also includes trustee oath ( thanks to loads of people), declaration of sovereignty ( thanks to freeman micheal) and now will also have the trustee declaration of non UK citizenship.

So all in all its a complete pack. Free to compile (although I bet there is a fee to renouncing citizenship - which I think is a flaw because it should be free to do, bar, the admin costs of maintaining the ledger)

some more on the reasoning behind a common law family trust http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2239

How to create a family trust,.. more thoughts http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=1330

Step A - Create a deed. (make a written decree)
Last edited by consumerpada on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:57 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Knowledge makes a (wo)man unfit to be a slave." — Frederick Douglass
consumerpada

Re: Comman Law family Trust

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:52 pm

Thanks, CP! You're a gem! :saint: :sun: :hug: :clap: :8-):

Will look it all over during the next few days and report back - :yes: :clap: :clap: :clap: :yes:
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Re: Common Law family Trust

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:19 pm

To evade federal laws regarding tax and other 'unpleasant' things, Rockefeller (John) created US OIL as a trust. In this way, he negated a lot of the legislation concerning regular businesses. His family and others like them, continue to this day, to use trusts to their advantage and protection. It is long past time we learned to do the same.

Cp, your work will go a long way in helping to protect that property which we can - thanks, m8 :yes:
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby consumerpada » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:59 pm

The trustee

Common Law Family trust has been designed to make a private micro-state out of the family.

The nation is then made up of private micro-states. Each private state with sovereign stand in common law (common sense)

The very thought of taking true responsibilty :sweat:

a trust directive/statement/principle/dercree/claim/ would be:

1. Protect families’ spiritual, physical and financial health. Remove the growing premiums and other costs free people are made liable for, including health care. People must be protected from souless profiteers who have assumed jurisdiction.

2. Protect families’ abilty to self determine.

3. Protect families’ abilty to recognise when they are free from outside commercial influences.

4. Protect families’ abilities...!

In a common law family trust, I think it's worth noting that it is not an alternative to the freeman life choice, it's the bold on, like a sheild. Trusts are sheilds

It can only be as effective as the trustee's knowledge, instincts and talents in civilised conflict - how it's used.

some qualities of the trustee in this context.

- have read v's book, a few times

- have read the other books, from other like authors (by like authors, I dont mean all authors called veronica)

- have read about trusts and how to keep them simple and common (focused on cultural and spiritual assets as well as material assets)

- have at least layman law knowledge of all law.

- have a mature out look on all things.

- A trustee can not 'be led' and is sworn to sheild.

:peace: :peace: :peace: :peace:
consumerpada

Postby consumerpada » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:05 pm

BaldBeardyDude wrote:To evade federal laws regarding tax and other 'unpleasant' things, Rockefeller (John) created US OIL as a trust. In this way, he negated a lot of the legislation concerning regular businesses. His family and others like them, continue to this day, to use trusts to their advantage and protection. It is long past time we learned to do the same.

Defo, + the US constitution is a trust also, clearly the term goes way back. ( well recognised)

there's nothing new in it in a way, except what's new, is our perception and use of it. :yes:

according to what we already know.
consumerpada

Postby consumerpada » Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:47 pm

Private

Find a reputable service providor, who will run your trust address as a virtual office address, for the price of a mobile phone contract, I just opted for mail forwarding. So the address i give in my replies, goes there first.

Point is, take your address(es) out of the public domain. Where you are DOES NOT have to be the same place as your mail goes. INFACT you will find that it is advised and much used. ( i dont like paying for privacy, but in this case, I pay £4.50 per week)

The point of doing this will become clear ( if it isn't already..?) later in this thread....

:peace:
consumerpada

Postby huntingross » Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:05 pm

consumerpada wrote:Private

Find a reputable service providor, who will run your trust address as a virtual office address, for the price of a mobile phone contract, I just opted for mail forwarding. So the address i give in my replies, goes there first.

Point is, take your address(es) out of the public domain. Where you are DOES NOT have to be the same place as your mail goes. INFACT you will find that it is advised and much used. ( i dont like paying for privacy, but in this case, I pay £4.50 per week)

The point of doing this will become clear ( if it isn't already..?) later in this thread....

Hi CP....don't think I've missed this, but who provides this service ?
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby consumerpada » Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:31 pm

there's loads of them about:

http://www.my-uk-mail.co.uk/

http://www.mailbox4u.co.uk/

http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/jump2?catId=600006&mediaId=52100710

and such..., I haven't put those three because I have used them....

consumerpada

Postby ArturoDekko » Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:12 am

Looks like some mighty work going on here. Well done CP. Have printed off the Weiss's Concise Trustee Handbook and shall attempt to digest.
Like the web site by the way. Good work.

AD :saint:
S E E F O R Y O U R S E L F

Know yourself and you shall know the truth. The truth shall set you free.
ArturoDekko

Postby AzziDePazzi » Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:31 pm

This is really good work CP and very well constructed. I'm really impressed.

This will help a lot of people, including my family :)

Thank you :)
AzziDePazzi

Next

Return to Trusts