my affidavit

A place for posting Notices of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Rights

my affidavit

Postby elemental mechanic » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:00 pm

hello everyone

i have put together an affidavit that i would like to open for discussion, i have been working and struggling with for sometime. it was very close to being finished when i became aware that woodman got arrested.

http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1018

that, amongst other things spurred me on to get my affidavit finished double quick and sent asap to mrs elizibeth the 2.

however, i didn't, because what came from that brought it's own......hmmmm (i cannot find the right words) yet i feel it speaks my truth.....and yet.....

non the less thus far, it has been deemed that sending it to mrs elizebeth is perhaps not the best use of recorded delivery, of which i am happy to agree with.

i have brought my affidavit to the attention of veronica and our brief pm'ing has brought the conclusion that it would be good to bring this for discussion with members.

what i have put together is not all my own work and if anyone wants to see the original i reworked then i am happy to post it; some other parts have been borrowed also, but all in all it is particularly the third paragraph i wish to draw attention to. starting with "in addition" and how i reference the magna carta to my specific situation.

so, i invite members to take a look and put forward your views and thoughts, if any, i am also sending out a request for two signatories to witness my affidavit.

AFFIDAVIT OF SOVEREIGNTY edit.doc

love & peace

"namaste"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by elemental mechanic on Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
I KNOW WHERE I'M GOING
I KNOW THE TRUTH
I DON'T HAVE TO BE WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE
I'M FREE TO BE WHAT I WANT

Muhammad Ali
elemental mechanic

Re: my affidavit

Postby huntingross » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:12 pm

Hi EM

Quick response....no numbers, check the format...I posted this tonight, it may offer some tips

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=1638#p15116

Redacted Affidavit.pdf
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby elemental mechanic » Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:22 pm

would anyone like to express their thoughts on the affidavit i have, i really don't want to let this matter go just yet. this affidavit will be developed and eventually become a chunk of my truth and understanding of which i will send out.

common guys and dolls, i wish to have this fully functioning by the autumn, i would appreciate your thoughts simply because we all come under the banner of freewo\men on the land. don't we?

if i can't bring these matters to the table here, then what. < not a very well finished sentence but still, you know what i mean)

peace & love

"namaste"
I KNOW WHERE I'M GOING
I KNOW THE TRUTH

Muhammad Ali
elemental mechanic

Postby huntingross » Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:59 am

Hi EM

Nothing to add other than above and the PM's.

It seems to have the format of a NOU and its intended to be an Affidavit....technically they are the same, but the formats are slightly different.

Other than that, if this is what you feel you need to do, then this is what you have to do...
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby consumerpada » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:48 am

You have my support, i like what you have done.

Your statement does not lack intent.

I think you should use much smallar sentences and 'justify left its easier on the eye', condense your statements in to fundamentals. Smaller chunks. Fewer compound sentences.

If I stand as a self-governed free-man then from a diplomatic point of view I do not see the need to comment 'overly' on the nature of a third parties governmental affairs, as I do not recognise thier right to intefere in mine. I have my own affairs to deal with.

Essentially from my point of view certain things do not require comment, use less words to say more.

Numbering I think a hr mentioned is a very good idea, and I'm just re-doing all my docs to that format. I think anything that makes the document easy to read and look at, is good practice and worth the effort :wink:

:hug:
Knowledge makes a (wo)man unfit to be a slave." — Frederick Douglass
consumerpada

Postby elemental mechanic » Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:05 pm

thank you thank you thank you :hug: this affidavit has been battering my head i know deep in my heart it is what i want to say, my one big learning concerning common law is do what you want to do but don't seek to hurt others in that process.

that has been the last thing i sought hence the reason to bring it to the forum; your input consumerpada along with huntingross and of course veronica has been incredibly valuable and it is why i feel more and more that being here is the right thing for me.

i am currently working on some other dca and banking issues but as soon as i can squeeze some more free space i will start ra second draft of the affidavit.

any further comments, feedback etc will be welcome and of course if their is anyone out there who would be willing to be a witness then please feel free to post here or pm me.

peace is :love:

"namaste"
I KNOW WHERE I'M GOING
I KNOW THE TRUTH

Muhammad Ali
elemental mechanic

Postby kevin » Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:16 pm

sorry, I'm away and can't view it on this laptop
kevin

Postby elemental mechanic » Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:07 pm

kevin wrote:sorry, I'm away and can't view it on this laptop

that's ok, view when you can, re-post when it's convenient for you.

peace is :love:

"namaste"
I KNOW WHERE I'M GOING
I KNOW THE TRUTH

Muhammad Ali
elemental mechanic

Postby markie b » Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:10 pm

to be honest i think it would better be served on the secretary of state as it seems that thats the department which draws up the laws for nearly all the other departments send one to the queen for the hell of it but it would probably end with the same fate as the others and be forwarded to the foreign commonwealth office but atleast you would have the special delivery stamp to prove it was sent there and was served :wink:
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby elemental mechanic » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:01 pm

thanks for the input mb, what i seem to have failed to say is that it was suggested i send it to the home office.

any government asylum will do .............(hmmm i mean institute... don't i) :grin: and i reckon the more the better.

not to be a legislative virgin though , but why would it be forwarded to the foreign commonwealth office?

peace
I KNOW WHERE I'M GOING
I KNOW THE TRUTH

Muhammad Ali
elemental mechanic

Next

Return to NOUICORs