i see a massive problem here

A place for posting Notices of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Rights

Re: i see a massive problem here

Postby AzziDePazzi » Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:58 pm

I've been reading through the forum for a few weeks now and can understand how people are rushing into this. Especially when acting on other peoples information. Cut n pasting their way into the courts.

There is actually a very good case for having a NOUICOR wiki. Ultimately serve as a resource for beginners and allow for experienced members to crystalise their knowledge and maybe even expand to other documents.

Logically speaking:

Every possible line could have it's own wiki page, breaking down the phrase's meaning with outbound links to source material (wikipedia, law dictionaries etc.).

Every page lists recommendations and warnings (such as implications, incompatibility with other statements (statement = wiki page) and recommended reading).

Eventually, it would evolve into a community dictionary so other documents could be broken down in the same way, but still remain in that kind of structure.

Many hands make for light work :)

This could maybe also serve the purpose of presenting the complexity of the matter to people who are about to accidentally liquidate their strawman trust to the treasury when they just wanted to smoke weed in the park - or something like that :)
AzziDePazzi

Postby huntingross » Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:07 pm

An intriguing idea ADP....for a NOU i feel most people would just max it out and figure it won't hurt to have a 20 page document....

An Affidavit wiki would be cool, it took me a while to get my hear around one of those....until i remembered a NOU is one, and then it made writing it a whole lot easier.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby AzziDePazzi » Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:50 pm

huntingross wrote:An intriguing idea ADP....for a NOU i feel most people would just max it out and figure it won't hurt to have a 20 page document....

An Affidavit wiki would be cool, it took me a while to get my hear around one of those....until i remembered a NOU is one, and then it made writing it a whole lot easier.

That makes a lot more sense - oops. I haven't actually sent out anything yet (I'm actually seeking a notary that I could use regularly before I go the whole hog - it's hard. I like the three witness' approach, but it doesn't feel as 'solid'(wrong word, probably :grin: ) to me).

A connection between which questions the Affidavit lines address would be useful to someone who wants complete understanding of each party's Lawful standing.

Once I am steeped in everything I need to continue, I will return to this idea and see what can be done with it.
AzziDePazzi

Postby Rich:Craig » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:40 pm

My own personal modus operendi is if I can't create an annotated version of a document I do not use it, one should always carry a fully annotated version of their Notice that they have annotated themselves when they wish to use it, if you do not comprehend your own notice you can't justify your understanding and as a result there is no notice.

Rich
Rich:Craig

Previous

Return to NOUICORs