Judicial review at high court london july 2010

Request help if you have a Court Appearance pending.

Judicial review at high court london july 2010

Postby Terry: FMOTL » Thu May 13, 2010 1:12 am

May get a day trip to London!!

Just had a liability hearing for Council Tax.
Got the magistrates to agree to my statement i gave to them and read out before anything else at beginning of the hearing.
basically that i was making a special appearance to question jurisdiction and that I was under common law jurisdiction.
Started to look into appealing the magistrates decision.
I have been told that I have to file for judicial review.

Now im going to need a lot of acts history and case law research to be done.
If anyone can help. advise would be good, but hard facts are needed. quotes need to be able to refer to actual published material.

This case could be a landmark case for the recognition of freeman status and use of common law.

deadline for input is july 1st 2010
Terry: FMOTL

Re: Judicial review at high court london july 2010

Postby Dipsy » Thu May 13, 2010 1:41 am

"I was making a special appearance to question jurisdiction and that I was under common law jurisdiction."

REALLY? and how did you establish these facts in writing to present to the court? I dont know anyone that has WON a court case like this without getting a CCJ behind closed doors or ending up in jail for a few hours at least.

You cant QUESTION jurisdiction the presumption is you are a citizen and its up to you to show you have a LAWFUL EXCUSE by using contracts.

I see you only have clocked up 7 posts. I assuming you already have years of understanding in this game before you plunge into these murky waters. For a start your only hope is to file Notices on the council done properly using at least solicitor stamps or better notary and end with estoppal. If you do this NOW you have time to reverse the table so you go to court as a plaintiff and not a defendant. Better still you don't even go to court you have nothing to DEFEND if you are a plaintiff its an administration in default.

You file all this paperwork with affidavit cover into court as a counter claim with penalty clause. When you go you make only a special appearance to collect your damages. If you go as a defendant you are fked you can not go there arguing about council ACTS and legal stuff. If you do you play by their rules and on their turf.
Dipsy

Return to McKenzie Friends