failure to altur, vacinate and tattoo or microchip....

Request help if you have a Court Appearance pending.

failure to altur, vacinate and tattoo or microchip....

Postby spydasprey » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:04 am

I have a court apperance before March 15, 2010. I have 11 warrents and turned myself in this past Sunday to avoid bing picked up in a round up. Most of my warrents are for failure to vaccinate, alture, and tattoo or micro chip cats. Cats that I adopted from an animal sheltur in 08. They only charged me for one animal and I went home with 5. I did sign a contract stating that I would write a letter to them stating that I found them homes. I did find them homes but I forgot to write the letter, so now I have this problem. I find it wrong that they are doing this, the fine was started out over one thousand dollars, and now is over 2 thousand. I refuse to pay this, mainly because I have adopted out all the animals. I am planning on going in and saying I do not consent and wave the benefits. I am however worried about what the judge will do consedering I am nursing my 4 month old. Any pointers on what I should do or any sites where I can do more resurch? Thankyou Raine
spydasprey

Re: failure to altur, vacinate and tattoo or microchip....

Postby spydasprey » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:04 pm

Ok so I went to court and only was able to talk to the clerk! I told her that "I claim common law jurisdiction" she got defensive and said "I dont know what that is, I dont know what that means!" The other woman in there just told her I wanted to go to court to set a date. I was polite the whole time I was there, and the clerk was rather rude after that. She handed me a pice of paper to sign and told me to initial and sign, and what they wanted me to know what it said. She did fail to mention some things, and when I didn't fill in that part she talked to me like I was stupid. She tryed telling me what it said and didn't appreciate it when I told her exactly what the paper said. Then she came back and told me to raise my right hand. I ask why, what are we doing now? She ask again "raise your right hand" I again ask why then she did her little do you swear that you will come to court thing. I refuse to raise my hand and swear to anything before I know what it is. Needless to say she was very happy to see me leave. Now I go and see a judge in April.
I have lots more studying, and note taking and siting to do before that day. Any information or help or words of encoragement would be greatly appreciated! Thankyou bunches!!!
spydasprey

Re: failure to altur, vacinate and tattoo or microchip....

Postby huntingross » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:15 pm

Your reference to dollars....I will assume you are in the States.

I would put down a link here, but they don't seem to work very well.....so

Google....1215 Lawnotes.....
Click....LAWNOTES.....it should be the index page
Click....FOUNDATION.....
Find the "sovereignty lecture" 8 hours in the blue box right hand side......
These give an excellent perspective on US sovereignty.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Return to McKenzie Friends