Trying to kill me - Police, Probation, Mental Health & Court

Request help if you have a Court Appearance pending.

Trying to kill me - Police, Probation, Mental Health & Court

Postby Justice » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:48 pm

Hi God's beautiful chosen people, Bye to the others.

This my first post. I'm so full of fear right now, it's hard to think straight. Veronica not contactable until 10 posts :puke: .

OK, had a dispute over music volume with crack addict/gangster neighbours of friend whilst looking after her house.
They ended up threatening to kill me despite my apology and offer to turn music down. It was in fact my friends who had the music loud whilst I was asleep.

Neighbours kicked the front door in, I went into kitchen to pick up a knife to defend myself and friends, and to prevent them from doing the same.

Gave the 3 intruders opportunity to leave, they didn't I was terrified.

One of them went to hit me in face, so I sliced his forearm slightly. I end up getting arrested for ABH.

Intruders aunt makes false statement to police which could have sent me to jail for 3.5 years if believed. So to stop her from behaving like that again - cheekily trying to steal 3.5 years of my life - I chased her up road 8 months later to scare her upon a chance encounter when she walked past a friends house as we were jamming musically in front garden.

Then I get done for witness intimidation, put in prison on remand. Intruders through grapevine admitted they were in the wrong and did not go to court re: ABH, I was found not guilty. Intruder given one day in jail for contempt. Barrister advised me to plead guilty on witness intimidation. Given supervision order/probation and suspended sentence for 1 year.

I don't admit my birth cert. name when visiting probation, just say to them "I have an appointment, you have me down as xxx xxx". This causes probation officer to ask me to see mental health, to which I did not consent. She is threatening to send me back to court. I signed agreement with probation at start "under protest, duress, threat and coercion. without prejudice".

I'm facing jail or an injection and struggling to cope. been reading 18 hours a day and tired. I tell everyone I can about fmotl/treason who cares to listen, including probation officer. I even say it out loud in public without shame.

I am a peasant, itinerant, subversive healer. "born again" in the truest sense. http://www.hermes-press.com/high_myst.htm

Crown Court judge has said I am to be sent to him only.

More to say but don't want to flood the place.

Can I prevent information sharing between police/probation/court? Can anyone help me? I'm in Brighton.
"Madness is the ultimate power" - Lee "Scratch" Perry
Maccabee - http://www.earlyjewishwritings.com/text/1maccabees.html
Justice

Re: Trying to kill me - Police, Probation, Mental Health & Court

Postby the trojan » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:24 pm

hiya justice.
i think you should calm down on the reading and give yourself time to digest what you are reading and see how you can apply your truth to yourself.
I would also stop trying to tell everyone about your knowledge unless they actually are interested.
I have been going through the same kind of thing and have found that keeping my thoughts to myself until i know how to calmly express myself has helped me calm down.

As for the gangster situation,it sadly affects most communities,more so depending on the circles we move in and unfortunately wont go away .
I cant give you any advice on how the powers that be share info on us ,but I believe they do .
They believe its their duty to do so and will very quickly label you as 'mentally ill' if you dont fit into their box.

I get the fear a lot also,and try to beat it by being here and now,and at this very moment , nothing is wrong and until something happens,nothing is wrong ,everything is ok.

I am just sending you love and a bit of compassion.
the trojan
the trojan

Postby vibratingenergy » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:29 pm

you said it yourself, she's threatening to send you back to court ! our fear is all they have to get us to submit to there will, don't let them fool ya !! :hug:

Remember who you are and keep on putting the hours in :exercise: :in love:
“I died a mineral, and became a plant. I died a plant and rose an animal. I died an animal and I was man. Why should I fear? When was I less by dying?” - Jalal al-Din Rumi
vibratingenergy

Postby Veronica » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:04 pm

No, I'm not contactable until 10 posts.

And, what's more, I'm not an Agony Aunt or the fount of all knowledge.

This sounds like a mixture and Common Law violence ... some on your part.

However ... AND WHATEVER ANY BARRISTER, JUDGE, OR ANY SO-CALLED 'STATUTE' MAY SAY .. you do have the Common Law Right to defend yourself.

In front of a Jury.

So INSIST THAT ANYTHING & EVERYTHING GOES IN FRONT OF A JURY. (Including 'probation'. You only have to accept the VERDICT of the 12)

And make sure that you tell the Jury their job is to look at the facts as presented ... AND MAKE UP THEIR OWN MIND ... IRRESPECTIVE OF ANYTHING ELSE.

For example: If they would have done the same thing in your situation, or could see themselves doing the same thing, THEN THEY -MUST- FIND YOU "NOT GUILTY".

(At the moment I can't approve your Membership to the South of England Group. I don't have enough info on you to go on. It is POSSIBLE that this could be a 'put on'. I'm NOT saying that I disbelieve you ... I'm just saying that you haven't proved anything you've said).

(And, as far as any Probation Officer, Assessment Officer ... or anyone else is concerned ... ASK TO SEE THEIR "CV" i.e. Curriculum Vitae. They are generally shit-scared of showing their 'qualifications')
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Arten » Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:16 pm

People do have the right of Self defence but it must be minimal although I appreciate that if people are kicking your front door down it ain't to say hello.
In your situation I would have striped the first idiot straight across the mush with large baynet, not nice but effective on so many levels.
Chasing the woman down the street was a bad idea, like somone said it is all about the circles you mix in and your vibrational energy.
Myleen Klass was in the news only the other day getting ticked of by the police for picking up a knife in her own home and waving it at a idiot who was trying to break into her house. John Stalker defended her in one of the rags again it shows the police don't know the law and that is Stalker saying that not me.
Arten

Postby treeman » Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:18 pm

Arten wrote:People do have the right of Self defence but it must be minimal although I appreciate that if people are kicking your front door down it ain't to say hello.
In your situation I would have striped the first idiot straight across the mush with large bayonet, not nice but effective on so many levels.

Reasonable force in my eyes.If my property is unlawfully entered by individuals whom are not invited, nor wanted, then kill them all, LET GOD SORT THEM OUT.
I can live with that, be it in prison then so be it, at least i am still alive. the threat of ones demise is to strong in my book to be taken lightly. Like i said, "Reasonable force".
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby Arten » Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:53 pm

Mate the thing is this you don't know me from Adam you don't know what i live through or where I come from.

:blush:
Last edited by Arten on Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arten

Postby treeman » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:15 pm

No disrespect my friend, but i was born and bred in moss side, in manchester. i have witnessed 3 murders personally. I DONT take violence lightly, but if you live by the sword, then the sword will be your slayer. i under stand your plight, and i have a 10 year old son who hasnt been brought up in that enviroment, but he has been schooled in the ways, and i would expect him, no demand of him, the respect and understanding of LIFE. UNTIL THREAT END, REASONABLE FORCE.
Enough about our personal upbringings lets get bact to the thread, SOMEBODY requires assistance, and thats what this forum is for, all the best mate.

treeman

Postby Arten » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:36 pm

I DONT take violence lightly, but if you live by the sword, then the sword will be your slayer.

This is true so in the words of Maya Angelo when you know better you do better.

All I am saying is that a Human Being does have the right to defend themselves it is a natural instinct. Someone is coming to kill you then you are going to fight back. I know I would and I would fight much harder for my blood than for me.

Getting back to the thread the minute the op chased the woman down the street he lost it for me. Period!!!
Arten

Postby treeman » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:42 pm

I agree, He did leave himself open to exposure and therefore contractual conviction.

treeman

Next

Return to McKenzie Friends