disabled medicinal cannabis user help needed

Request help if you have a Court Appearance pending.

disabled medicinal cannabis user help needed

Postby pinky » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:33 pm

Hi all I’m wondering if there is any chance I could please ask for some advice, I had someone give me loads of advice and dropped me in the deep end of the freeman movement so to say. I have now been let down and have notices to write that have my life on the line laterally this crazy ACT that I don’t want to be part of!!

Medicinal cannabis has kept me alive since 2003; I couldn’t afford any legal cannabis from the doctors at a cost of up to £620 per month. I grew my own personal supply, got unlawfully busted with them (no warrant!) and have removed consent in court for the court to act on any statutes as I withdrew my consent for and on the record etc.

My brief will not help me on this matter unless I can find names and dates/courts used for precedents, he has classed it all as smoke and mirrors and is a load of waffle! I would love to prove this works to him so he could help me with notices etc. he can get records from the court which can prove all this works. Please let us know of cases where people have walked from court

as it stands I’m dyslectic and could do with help from a McKenzie friend, I live in Dorset uk, but this could be done by myself if I could just have help tinplating the notices needed as I have a idea what need to be said etc, but I still don’t know the best ways to word things in legalize. I can skype or use email phone etc

Please any help would be gratefully received, please look me up here www.protestlondon.co.uk is our site. I’m Jim pinky Starr on face book and I’m protestlondon08 on youtube. The police don’t like me, I don’t like them but this all has to stop as you will see in my videos. Now as my health is not good over all of this as I have not caused harm, loss or breach of the peace and I have withdrew consent in court and didn’t understand/ stand under the judge. I believe I’m a free man but need notices given to back this up!

Please help if me you can as my so called friend has ran as soon as the first notice was rebutted over a different matter!! I need someone in the know and not someone who thinks they know it all but runs!

Please help regards pinkz
Peace xx
pinky

Re: disabled medicinal cannabis user help needed

Postby Chipper » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:54 pm

Surely if there was no warrant then the case should be thrown out? Anyway get researching your rights.
And remember if the bible is good enough to use in court to swear in someone to tell the truth then it can be said it should be good enough to use as a defense ie

GENESIS
26: And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

29: And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for food.

.....but who really knows what the courts choose to accept or not. Not much help I'm afraid but its the best I can come up with right now. Good Luck. :shake:
Chipper

Postby MikeThomas » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:25 pm

Hi Pinky;
You're not going to get names that have set legal 'precedent', for one simple reason. In the eyes of the court they do not exsist. So what happens is the 'legal' system backs down and finds an un-related reason not to prosecute i.e. Some procedure that wasn't followed.

You see Pinky it's not in their interest to admit to 'Common Law' as this would cost them an absolute fortune! Why do you think your solicitor tells you its all 'smoke & mirrors'. Use your common sense Pinky. How does your solicitor earn a crust? By playing the 'legalise game'.

Now as you're probale aware it is not un-lawful to grow or ingest marijuana, but it is illegal to grow it without a licence that is available from the Home Secretary (I think its him. Might be another department). So you see your so called 'crime'. You didn't beg your Goverment for permission mate!

A private 'big-pharma' company is currently growing marijuana in Porton Down ,Wiltshire, for medical research. It's probalbe the same stuff they want to charge you £620 a month for, but the difference is they have a licence to grow.

Now as you've already involved a solicitor in this you have been re-presented to the court as a child and that is how they will treat you.

Apply to the Home Office (or whoever) for a licence to grow and when they refuse (and they will refuse) you will have 'Lawful Excuse'.

Argueing with the Policymen won't help. They too, are part of the brain-washed system you are fighting.

But, I sympathise with your plight and leave you with this thought: How presumptious are they to make nature illegal.
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby enegiss » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:11 pm

hi pinky, here is something of interest to you, hope it helps, (thomas yates not guilty idmu) google search, peace, oh! the prosecutor was called sally freeman, how ironic :grin:
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Postby Tevion » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:08 am

hey pinky this you scouring the tinternet looking for more ppl to support your diminishing respectability in the medi canna debate?????
no donations ffrom me, and yes you can put a picture of your fat arse up i wont be offended, discusted but not offended so feel free!

Sorry pps but he is banned from just about every canna activist forums on the net because its all about him and his conspiraloon theorys he is just a selfish feel sorry for moi individual DO NOT GIVE THIS FRUIT CREDIT or money or ganja or support.
I guess your "FRIEND" (surprised you have any) sussed you right out!

You will soon see by the reply from this anti human why I and just about every other member of the medicinal cannabis community has distanced themself from this headcase he is a nut...

P.S You type well for a dyslexic individual in fact very well hmmmmmmmm perhaps donations are the cure THIEF
Tevion

Return to McKenzie Friends