Request for McKenzie Friend in Wirral / Liverpool

Request help if you have a Court Appearance pending.

Request for McKenzie Friend in Wirral / Liverpool

Postby llewop » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:30 pm

hi,

I have friends who will come to court with me, theyd do anything id ask. But, for this, I need a McKenzie friend - someone who understands what I am doing in court. I dont want advice in court, just someone with me who understands

My problems - both with mortgage companies. My solicitor made an error, it resulted in a secured loan of 20,000 being paid off by the solicitor and the solicitor charging me near enough 10 thousand pounds for her service, which i did not request.
I disputed this firstly as she cost me money in redemption fees and so on. Anyway, it went to court, without me knowing, and ruled in the solicitors favour that i owe them all the money, 30,000 instead of 20,000.00 and if i dont pay they can take my house from me.

They have wrote me letters saying if i dont do what they say, then basically i will have problems in the future selling my home.

SO - ive not paid that secured loan. Also, i have not paid the first mortgage because i dont see why i should have to pay for something that is a problem in selling.

Ive fought this using 'their' rules and legal laws, ive even paid a barrister a load of money, now i am now going to attempt this using a different approach, - i need a McKenzie friend for this please. I do not know the date, but am sure they will force a court order soon since ive not paid anything for nearly 3 years

My own friends think ive finally gained asylum membership!!!
http://www.topinweb.com/ Free music for free people
llewop

Re: Request for McKenzie Friend in Wirral / Liverpool

Postby huntingross » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:22 pm

llewop

Sounds like a shitty deal, unfortunately I am nowhere near you, but hopefully someone will step up to the plate.

Sounds like they're not going to force the sale of your house just hold a security against it....which is only really a problem if you want to sell.

A house is only worth what someone will pay for it...if you cant shake them off, piss them off.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby llewop » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:03 am

hi, thanks, im sure someone will help out. I think that I would need a Mc Kenzie friend around April - July next year, I really do not know when.

I do want to sell my house. I want to escape this horrid country. I cant sell unless I agree to my solicitor taking nearly 10 thousand pounds in fake charges and another 12 thousand in forgery, plus other things. My total money loss is huge.

I once agreed to sell and pay these charges to the thief of a solicitor, and my barrister said i would receive more money as he would make sure it is added into his 'stress' claim, anyway - tried to sell then couldnt because the deeds are in dispute and documents couldnt be found.

I have a plan, I need to research more, but this request for a McKenzie friend is not until next year, around April - August at a guess! It is ironic because if i win this case next year then i still do not get to sell my house :rotfl:

April - August 2010, Liverpool!
http://www.topinweb.com/ Free music for free people
llewop

Postby nethy02 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:26 am

Hi there. I am happy to be of any assistance, although my knowledge in this as of yet is untested. I have been researching for the last 10 months or so and I live close to you outside Liverpool.
nethy02

Postby jakbop » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:53 pm

I can help
jakbop

Postby brindleskye » Mon May 10, 2010 1:05 pm

Hi,

I'm sure i've offered to help with this issue on another thread.

I am a former financial adviser and well versed in financial law and the legal aspects of buying and selling. If you could could post the details of why you are having to go to court then I will be able to advise.

For example, I am at a loss to understand how your solicitor can charge £10,000 for services rendered. Legal charges are set by the court and under Law Society rules cannot be exceeded. An average house purchase and sale should not incur charges of more than £1,500.

Steve
brindleskye

Postby Veronica » Mon May 10, 2010 1:11 pm

Send the Solicitors Promissory Notes. If they don't accept, quote the Bills of Exchange Act at them ... pointing out that "refusal" means any so-called debt is extinguished.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Return to McKenzie Friends