court, driving offences

Request help if you have a Court Appearance pending.

Re: court, driving offences

Postby free_spirit » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:55 am

I expect to find myself a similar situation some time soon as I have recently de-registered my car. I have no road tax or MOT
however my car is safe and has insurance.

It will either be easier or harder to stand up to the courts up here in Scotland. The reason being that all sheriffs are experienced
lawyers unlike (I hear) magistrates in england.

This could either work for me or against me.

For: They know the difference between common law and commercial law and realise I know my rights. Dismissed
Against: They are zealots here and could just ignore anything I say.

I'm confused at the anti-terrorist's method of standing in court. He says to ask if the recorder is on implying that
proceedings are recorded. I have a journalist friend who is a court reporter and he has confirmed that proceedings
in court at this level are not recorded. The only record is that of the sheriff/magistrate.

J
Last edited by free_spirit on Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WAKE UP PEOPLE OR ELSE ON YOUR DEATH BED YOU WILL BE THINKING, WHAT THE F**K WAS ALL THAT ABOUT
free_spirit

Postby jonboy » Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:16 pm

You keep saying you have to plead guilty or not-guilty, THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT, DO NOT ENTER A PLEA! THIS IS JOINDER. once you enter as plea you really are fucked. I REPEAT DO NOT ENTER A PLEA.
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby free_spirit » Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:32 pm

I agree, no joinder= dismissed.
WAKE UP PEOPLE OR ELSE ON YOUR DEATH BED YOU WILL BE THINKING, WHAT THE F**K WAS ALL THAT ABOUT
free_spirit

Previous

Return to McKenzie Friends