I'm heading for trouble with my COUNCIL TAX

Request help if you have a Court Appearance pending.

I'm heading for trouble with my COUNCIL TAX

Postby dognamedblue » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:17 pm

I'm heading for trouble with my council tax
I don't think they will agree to my 'offer of payment' (ie outstanding amount + current amount divided by months left)
just because they can be bastards
now personally I do believe that if I want to live in a society then I will have to contribute to that society, therefore tax
but I don't think they are prepared to accept my offer & this is now worrying me

I need to be prepared for what's coming
have to get some letters printed in advance - any help there? is there a template I can use as a letter on behalf of us both?
need to ask questions - to distract them - 'what law requires me to pay this tax?' etc
be prepared to act as attourney for the 'legal fictions' of me & the old ma, if it gets to court

any help or advice to empowerment would be greatfully appreciated
a-m:d
dognamedblue

Re: I'm heading for trouble with my COUNCIL TAX

Postby Farmer » Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:23 pm

Don't you think you should wait for their reply first?

There are a lot of threads in the forum related to the council tax you could look at in the mean time.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby elemental mechanic » Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:32 pm

dognamedblue wrote:I'm heading for trouble with my council tax
I don't think they will agree to my 'offer of payment' (ie outstanding amount + current amount divided by months left)
just because they can be bastards
now personally I do believe that if I want to live in a society then I will have to contribute to that society, therefore tax
but I don't think they are prepared to accept my offer & this is now worrying me

I need to be prepared for what's coming
have to get some letters printed in advance - any help there? is there a template I can use as a letter on behalf of us both?
need to ask questions - to distract them - 'what law requires me to pay this tax?' etc
be prepared to act as attourney for the 'legal fictions' of me & the old ma, if it gets to court

any help or advice to empowerment would be greatfully appreciated

dog (namedblue) you have not stated when your case is, how much time do you have? and other such details. stuff like that would certainly help, that aside though veronica has some very good templates that have bailed my arse out of situations time and time again.

now i won't tell you how to suck eggs, so if you can state what your difficulty might be with your letter writing abilities perhaps there is one on the forum you can draw from whilst incorporating elements of the rebuttal templates.

dognamedblue wrote:need to ask questions - to distract them - 'what law requires me to pay this tax?' etc

your not looking to distract them dog (namedblue) your letting them know that you question their authority over your sovereign status as a human being blessed with a living immortal soul blessed my the creator of all things perceived and unseen.

and remember as you go what you read is a guide, incorporate what you read and comprehend into the way you would do things, and even if you make a mistake remember this,
1stly how else do you learn.
2ndly a miss-take is an opportunity to do a re-take.

lastly, no matter what the only power they have is the power you give to them, they use words, hey guess what we got.

peace is :love:

"namaste"
I KNOW WHERE I'M GOING
I KNOW THE TRUTH
I DON'T HAVE TO BE WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE
I'M FREE TO BE WHAT I WANT

Muhammad Ali
elemental mechanic

Postby dognamedblue » Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:38 pm

sorry, they have sent me post already asking for the full amount of the outstanding to be paid
no mention of the current amount though
there was no mention of a time limit, just 'I have to pay'

I've been reading with great interest some of the threads!
already looking at a letter to present to court, should it get to that
and a reply to their letter - i think
thanks for the calm words
many thanks!
dognamedblue

Postby dognamedblue » Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:36 am

got another letter saying the next step is prosecution

we both went in, I asked 'What LAW requires me to pay this Tax?'
they were extremely helpful
if I had any trouble paying this Tax then I should come in & they would help me out
they accepted my offer of payment
hmmm, intersting

I should state that I do believe in the Thomas Paine quote 'If you want to live in a society then you have to burden the responsability of that society''
but council tax should be the only tax
no other tax, just a tax to help pay for the society you live in
makes sense to me
but you shouldn't have to pay any other tax at all
that's where the arguement should be
many thanks for your help
dognamedblue

Postby Chipper » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:40 pm

I for one will be paying council tax....WHEN THEY PRY IT OUTA MY COLD DEAD HANDS!!! The council can whistle along with all the other robbing cheating corporations that are trying to justify their existence by controlling us like sheep! :grr:
Chipper

Return to McKenzie Friends