De-registering car nonsense...

Jobaboba's Jokes Factory. (Only for those who are feeling silly)

Re: De-registering car nonsense...

Postby Dreadlock » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:34 am

Hi iamani,

You claim above that:
'YOU' is the situs trust using your 'NAME' that T.H.E.Y. created supposedly on your behalf.

Yet here http://forum.fmotl.com/viewtopic.php?f=96&t=10718&start=50 you claim that the name is a vessel:

35) The 'NAME' is a vessel - the commercial ship of fools.

So which is it? They can't both be true.
Dreadlock

Postby iamani » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:09 am

Hi dreadlock

Why can't they be both? The situs trust is supposed to be the vessel that carries the beneficiary through life (pays for services set up by govt. that you might use, provides you with exemptions from utilities etc) but we don't know so we don't claim our benefits.

It is also the ship of fools because everybody is aboard without knowing they're on it, so they don't know they should be steering it, and wouldn't know how to if they did. A rudderless vessel that is taken advantage of by other more knowledgeable 'persons' (usually pirates) without any concern for the original beneficiary's welfare.

i don't see any contradiction here, they both seem correct to me. Please feel free to enlighten me if you feel i am incorrect.

Cheers!
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Postby Dreadlock » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:59 pm

If the same name was used for both a vessel and a trust there would have to be some way of distinguishing between the two on paper - as they only exist on paper.
As there is only one form of the name, the all caps version, it can only represent one entity type - either a vessel or a trust, but not both.
Furthermore, nothing can be two things simultaneously. It is logically impossible.
Dreadlock

Postby iamani » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:10 am

Hi dreadlock

Logically, everything is at least two things simultaneously. If you prefer an established physics theory, check out Schroedenger's cat....

'Vessel' is a descriptive definition. A 'vessel' is not necessarily a 'trust' but a 'trust' by necessity is a 'vessel'. A 'vessel' is after all just a floating container in commercial terms. All commercial vessels bear a name, but they are still a vessel. They go together quite well.

So the 'NAME' is that of the 'trust' which is a commercial 'vessel' represented by its commercial 'agent' known as 'Mr Name'.

Cheers!
iamani

Postby Dreadlock » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:29 am

Schroedinger's cat is a thought experiment concerning quantum mechanics and is totally irrelevant.
Give me an example of something that can be two different things simultaneously. I'll give you a year to come up with an example. Fair?

"Vessel" is a noun not an adjective - any dictionary will tell you this.

Why do you believe that a trust is by necessity a vessel? Trusts operate in an entirely different jurisdiction, that of equity, which is a creature of the common law - the Law of the Land.
Vessels operate in the maritime jurisdiction.

The vessels of which we speak are legal entities. A trust is also a legal entity. They are two distinct types of legal entities used for different purposes and in different jurisdictions.
To say that a trust is by necessity a vessel is as ridiculous as saying Paris is the capital of England.

Everything in this post can be easily checked and verified by anyone with 10 minutes to spare...
So again what does the NAME represent, a trust or a vessel?
Dreadlock

Postby iamani » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:24 pm

Hi dreadlock

Too easy! i can even stay in context: When a 'man' signs as a 'person' he is two very different things simultaneously.

'Vessel': O.E.D. definition (bracket contents mine)
1) Ship or large boat (floating container) 2) A hollow container used to hold liquid (as a means of storage or transport. Could describe lots of different things - eg you and me) 3) A tube or duct carrying a fluid within an animal body or plant structure.

As there is no mention of a 'legal entity' i think this definition (especially #2) is more supportive of my position than yours (did you check a dictionary before you posted your assertion?). Incidentally all three may be seen as 'vehicles' of 'transportation'.

Is a 'trust' not intended to 'carry' you safely over the 'sea' of commerce? To enable you to 'navigate' a course favorable to yourself? Does this not describe a 'ship' or, dare i say, a 'vessel'? Would this 'vessel' not bear a 'name'?

Remember dreadlock - logic is finite while creation is infinite. Observation: you seem to be enamoured of logic, but without reason, to the detriment of your potential creativity. This means you are limiting yourself by choice. Is there a particular reason for this?

So i took a little longer than 10 minutes to check the contents of your post and couldn't verify ANY of it, which suggests your assertion is untrue.

i shall look forward to your reply....

Cheers!
iamani

Postby Dreadlock » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:47 am

Hi iamani,

Too easy! i can even stay in context: When a 'man' signs as a 'person' he is two very different things simultaneously.

Incorrect. He is a man playing the role of a person. What he is never changes.

'Vessel': O.E.D. definition (bracket contents mine)
1) Ship or large boat (floating container) 2) A hollow container used to hold liquid (as a means of storage or transport. Could describe lots of different things - eg you and me) 3) A tube or duct carrying a fluid within an animal body or plant structure.

As there is no mention of a 'legal entity' i think this definition (especially #2) is more supportive of my position than yours (did you check a dictionary before you posted your assertion?). Incidentally all three may be seen as 'vehicles' of 'transportation'.

I'm not sure I follow you. Are you stating that you believe the vessel is a physical thing? That there is actually a physical vessel for everyone?
When I state that the NAME represents a vessel that is not entirely accurate. To clarify, the NAME represents a legal entity which has some of the properties of a vessel. The legal entity is a fiction existing only on paper. It most certainly is not an actual vessel, ship or container. I thought that was obvious but apparently I was mistaken. I hope this clarification helps.

Is a 'trust' not intended to 'carry' you safely over the 'sea' of commerce? To enable you to 'navigate' a course favorable to yourself? Does this not describe a 'ship' or, dare i say, a 'vessel'? Would this 'vessel' not bear a 'name'

Do you know what the definition of a trust is? Your definition seems to be peculiar to you.

Remember dreadlock - logic is finite while creation is infinite. Observation: you seem to be enamoured of logic, but without reason, to the detriment of your potential creativity. This means you are limiting yourself by choice. Is there a particular reason for this?

Is there a particular reason that you are becoming personal? How about we stick to the topic and avoid tin-pot psychology.

So i took a little longer than 10 minutes to check the contents of your post and couldn't verify ANY of it, which suggests your assertion is untrue.

You quoted the Oxford English dictionary for your definition of vessel. https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/vessel
The very first thing written under "vessel" is "noun". So to say that you could not verify ANY of my post is quite obviously disingenuous - or maybe you just missed it. I suggest you try harder.
Dreadlock

Postby iamani » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:23 pm

Hi dreadlock

Well, i'm happy with the clarity of my posting. Looks like we'll have to agree to disagree.

When did i encroach on matters of your person? i don't see it...

Cheers!
iamani

Postby Dreadlock » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:11 am

Hi iamani

The problem with expressing yourself as clearly and intelligently as you do is that it is hard to reconcile such intellect with a belief that:
When a 'man' signs as a 'person' he is two very different things simultaneously.

Which is nonsense apparent to anyone with two brain cells to rub together.

Yet you made that statement, which means that you are deliberately attempting to decieve, which means Cassandra was 100% correct when he called you a game player.

By the way, just how many are you?
Dreadlock

Postby iamani » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:44 pm

Hi dreadlock

Thanks for the compliment.

i don't know if you've noticed but when i post (as in everyday life) i try to do it without the encumbrance of ego, especially when responding to the post of another. i find it's the best way to avoid upset all round, and the best way to share and gain information (which is my goal).

You seem to have a different modus operandi, one that seems to encourage an ego-ic response. The trouble with an ego-ic exchange is - where does it end? People who were sharing information/opinions suddenly become protagonists trying to assert dominance over each other. A peaceful, civil, USEFUL exchange becomes a MEANINGLESS battle of the ego.

For me to engage in such would be a huge backward step in my development, so game-player or not i won't be baited into playing that game.

Sorry dreadlock, feel free to have the last word if you need to but this particular exchange is over for me. So until the next one....

Cheers!
iamani

PreviousNext

Return to The Lighter Side