De-registering car nonsense...

Jobaboba's Jokes Factory. (Only for those who are feeling silly)

Re: De-registering car nonsense...

Postby Dreadlock » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:39 pm

i don't think we're too far apart in our views on this subject, hopefully where we differ we can agree to disagree?

Tell me your viewpoint and i'll let you know. :grin:

...or the fact they are admitting to being a person by putting their name next to 'person's name.....'

Spot on! The person they are referring to is the vessel, which is considered a person. Hence no need for block capitals. I believe they have started doing this because more and more people are becoming aware of the name in block capitals not being their name.

Now back to my first question. Why do you think MR JOHN JAMES DOE has an estate?
Dreadlock

Postby iamani » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:39 am

Hi dreadlock

Oh yes, your question - fair-do's then. Although i must point out that it's all in the GLOSSA stuff you reneged on watching/reading....

As legend has it when you are born there are perhaps 3 docs. created. If i remember rightly the 'certificate of birth' goes to the Pope who creates a trust in the Christian name. This trust has a large amount of credit placed in it by the Vatican (which may suggest to some the trading of souls...). This fund can only be accessed by means of the legal name ie the name of the Estate. This Estate is created from the 'birth certificate' which goes to the Crown who use the Christian name and the (Crown owned) family name written in ALL CAPS to create another trust known as the Estate. The ALL CAPS is a dog Latin epitaph for the soul lost at sea when you were born (CQV) or the more gruesome theory is that it is tied to your dead twin sister aka your afterbirth (with you as the heir/beneficiary to the Estate, later to be conned into dishonourable trusteeship - via the titled (crown owned, copyright derived) name Mr Dreadlock).

Thereafter whenever the state wishes you to pay for some of it's services they use the LEGAL NAME to dip into your christian/credit ledger account to balance the LEGAL NAME/debit ledger.

...not legal advice blah blah fun blah blah....

Hope that answers it fella

Cheers!
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Postby Dreadlock » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:57 am

Thanks for the answer.

Before I respond to it... no, I did not renege as you well know. Be careful with the errors - next thing you know you'll be lying and we wouldn't want that would we? :shh:

My response,

1. Why would the Pope (i.e his organisation) go to all the trouble of creating a trust for almost everyone born in the western world an beyond? The birth system pre-dates computers. The logistics alone makes the claim ridiculous. The vatican has BILLIONS of trusts for people living and dead stored in its vaults?

2. There is no logic to it! "(Crown owned) family name". :giggle: Seriously, that's just toooooooo funny. Do I really need to explain why?
"to create another trust known as the Estate." OMG! There's not just one trust there's two for everyone born...
"The ALL CAPS is a dog Latin epitaph for the soul lost at sea when you were born (CQV)" How was my soul removed from my body? Who gave permission for it to be removed? Who removed it? Did the Vatican get permission from God to loose it at sea? So the Vatican adopted an English act of parliament from around 1666 (CQV) and 200+ years later used it to create the birth system? SERIOUSLY? Did they burn the Vatican down first as an excuse?

Shit I could go on but it's so patently ridiculous I just can't. GLOSSA is a steaming pile of turd designed to confuse and mislead people.

But I will agree to disagree with you, although what you believe to be true is nothing like what I KNOW to be true.
Dreadlock

Postby iamani » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:34 pm

Greetings!

Dreadlock :Thank you for letting us know where you stand.

Everybody else: Somebody mentioned that this is 'old news' yet despite perusing this site for a couple of years now i have yet to come across the term glossa or it's possible applications, let alone testing it. So if it's old-hat to the O.G.'s it's news to me. Anyone who feels their time has been wasted please accept my apologies.

Anyone got any positive, constructive criticism or comments?

Cheers!
iamani

Postby musashi » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:10 am

Mind bending trickery is par for the course. The California constitution of 1848 says that no California citizen will ever pay taxes. They all pay tax.
The tax return form asks if you are a US citizen. They all say, yes, not wanting immigration up their ass. Presto! You have just admitted to being the employee of a foreign corporation, so I'm led to believe, and are liable for tax.

Two years ago I postered all over Glastonbury a notice saying that I offered ten grand, tax free, to the first person to discover the law that says we have to pay income tax.
Many were interested and took leaflets from my hand and even listened to my county court is not criminal court spiel. No-one claimed my ten grand - although to be honest I did it in Brian Gerrish's name at the Ukcolumn :giggle: - well, you gotta have a laugh, aintcha?.
They are all still paying income tax.
I don't know.
Musashi.
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Postby iamani » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:51 pm

Hi musashi

i find myself confused by your comments this morning.

Thought about responding to each one but then i realised i could condense it all down to one all-encompassing question. So for the record and for all to see i will ask it.

Do you or have you ever posted on this site as 'cassandra'?

Cheers!
iamani

Postby iamani » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:34 pm

Hi dreadlock

When you were researching the name i have to say i think you stopped far too soon. It's a massive subject with a new revelation every day for some people. The way you scoff at the information supplied in these posts suggest you severely limited the scope of your research. i would urge you to look again. i may put some more up on the subject, be nice if you could offer a more informed opinion on it.

Cheers!
iamani

Postby Dreadlock » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:36 pm

Hi iamani,

It really is not a massive subject. It's genius in its simplicity and much of the information is hidden in plain sight - which of course is why almost everyone misses it. A piss poor state education designed to dumb people down also doesn't help.

Maybe my scoffing suggests I severely limited the scope of my investigation. Or maybe it suggests that I know the subject pretty darn well. I should imagine many astronomers scoff when people say the world is flat. Maybe the astronomers have severely limited the scope of their investigations too. :giggle:
Dreadlock

Postby iamani » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:48 am

Hi dreadlock

Ha! Good one! Subtle, too - like it!

Who knows what astronomers see if not astronomers we?

Was looking at the copy of the NIP and noticed something interesting.... and this is 'stinky-poo-to-you' Glossa coming up dreadlock so you might wanna hold your nose or summat. Smells sweety to me!

All it ACTUALLY says on one side is 'Traffic Offence Report'

All it ACTUALLY says in the other is nothing and nothing within nothing. It's actually quite funny how we've all been taken in. i blame telly (and s#!t schools)!

Now if you've seen a speeding ticket you know it sure looks like there's a lot more on it than that! One side is boxes within boxes (i counted 96, but might have missed one or two) each of which constitutes it's own document. It is also written in two different languages - proper English and dog-Latin (ALL CAPS). This in itself renders it void as an actual legal/lawful document, surely? And if there isn't even a single signature on there what does it mean?
So it is only meant to be taken as such by people who want to see it as such? Let those who have eyes to see, perhaps....

On the other side at the top is the police crest, under which is a box that takes up all of remaining space. In that box is written English and dog-Latin (ALL CAPS) and a paragraph at the bottom in italics, so that's three docs within one box.

There's a lot more word-witchery going on in there too, but near the top it says 'WHAT THIS NOTICE MEANS' which is dog-Latin. The rest of the page is written in English, so the NOTICE means.... nothing?

Who'd have thought a speeding stop could provide such fun?

Cheers!
iamani

Postby iamani » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:36 pm

Greetings!

Do you own your own car? Well, yes and no. YOU owns your car and in that scenario it is Mr You who gets to 'drive' it.

My current thinking is that, legally speaking 'you' are a trinity.
'you' are the living breathing man (with the oxymoronic 'natural person' label) to whom legislation only applies if you consent by 'being' a 'Mr'.

'YOU' is the situs trust using your 'NAME' that T.H.E.Y. created supposedly on your behalf. This is supposed to be how you can claim your exemptions to utility bills, it is used to fund every government-provided service you make use of, and T.H.E.Y.'ve been plundering it all your life.

'Mr You' is the 'agent' and sole authorised signature to 'YOU' (the situs trust).

'You' buy your car. 'Mr You' fills in the V5 as new 'keeper' by complying with DVLA instructions as to filling out their form ie in BLACK ink (signifies a contract - unilateral in this case) and in ALL CAPS. This is 'you' in your (voluntary) role as 'Mr You' signing ownership over to 'YOU'. In effect you are begging T.H.E.M. to take the responsibility of ownership of your property while you agree to look after it ('keeper') and abide by T.H.E.I.R. rules (legislation).

That's how you relegate yourself from 'owner' to 'keeper'.

Remember - 'Mr You' has to 'drive'. It is only 'you' who gets to travel....

Cheers!
iamani

PreviousNext

Return to The Lighter Side