How to evade or profit from every legal arrest....

Jobaboba's Jokes Factory. (Only for those who are feeling silly)

Re: How to evade or profit from every legal arrest....

Postby Dreadlock » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:25 pm

Ok, we are getting somewhere. The next question is; how would I indicate that I am answering a police officer's question/s as a person?
Dreadlock

Postby iamani » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:44 pm

Hi dreadlock

Just by answering his question with anything other than a question of your own. Their first question is almost always going to be 'what's your name?' or 'what are you doing here?'. The correct response being 'am i obliged to answer that?'. If you want a giggle, when he answers 'no' ask him 'why not?'.

In the above scenario john-james by-passes the nonsense by giving them his christian names of his own volition and establishing common-law jurisdiction in advance of their questions.

How'm i doing now dreadlock?

Cheers!
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Postby iamani » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:17 pm

Greetings!

OK guys, time to put the cat among the pigeons...

Being familiar with the Glossa i'm now seeing it everywhere. And everywhere it appears you can guarantee we are being deceived. i've just realised how they spell 'police'.....

Cheers!
iamani

Postby Dreadlock » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:47 pm

Let's role play it. You be the cop and i'll be Joe Bloggs. State when you think you have gained jurisdiction over me.
Dreadlock

Postby iamani » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:16 am

Hi dreadlock

Oooh, sounds like fun.... but why would i be the cop? Besides, i've already stated my position quite clearly. If you answer any questions with questions of your own, you will never enter his jurisdiction. If his ego insists on your submission then he will break the law (as is so often seen) and if it's going to come down to your word against his he has the upper hand - but not if you're wielding a fully-charged fright-sabre.

If you'd like to switch sides i'll play....

Cheers!
iamani

Postby Dreadlock » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:58 am

Why don't you want to play the cop? Makes no difference to me.

Scenario. I'm a copper, I've been watching you loitering on the pavement for the past 10mins (waiting for a taxi, but I dont know this). You look suspicious to me so I approach you.

"Afternoon sir. Can I help you with something?"
Dreadlock

Postby iamani » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:57 am

Hi dreadlock

i say! Jolly decent of you old chap! Play on, i say!

Continue scenario. i'm a smart-arse. i've been hoping to test a theory in a petty situation that shouldn't get me in any real trouble if it doesn't go quite to plan. i'm waiting for a taxi to visit my mother-in-law. I REALLY don't want to go but i've run out of excuses.... and then i see you - oooohhh, win-win! i whistle dixie and put my hands in my pockets and do my best to look furtive and project guilty feelings and a fart in your direction. Upon your approach i smile, whip out my fully-loaded ready-to-stream semi-automatic(-zoom camera phone) and point it at you and say:

"What constitutes help, constable? Would you lend me your hat if i were having soup? Smile! My name is john-james and your on broad-banded camera! Tell me, are you a P.C.S.O. or are you a REAL constable?"

... i think that's check? This IS fun!

Cheers!
iamani

Postby Dreadlock » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:32 pm

"I am a police constable Mr James and actually you could help me and the local residents by allowing me to inspect the contents of that sports bag of yours. You see
there was a burglary in the area yesterday and the suspected perpetrator was seen fleeing the scene of the crime with a bag fitting the description of your own. Could you please open the bag for me?"

How about we fork into 2 scenarios:

1. The bag does not contain the stolen items but it does contain half an ounce of weed which you'd forgotten was in there.
2. The bag contains nothing important.
Dreadlock

Postby iamani » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:45 pm

Hi dreadlock

Wow, who smokes enough to forget about a 1/2 oz stash and then goes out to beard the lion?

OK, given my presented half of the scenario i'm gonna do both the same way anyway - albeit with more adrenaline.

i'll play on condition there's no more wild-cards introduced....

"Who's Mr James? Constable, i'll be happy to talk to you once we have established your credentials - remember this encounter is being recorded and the record will show that i act as a gentle man politely exercising due diligence, as my right. Now, what is your name, number and station please? And are you invoking power conferred to you under oath of office in the request you are making of me?"

.....check?

Cheers!
iamani

Postby Dreadlock » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:11 pm

Haha maybe you're still half baked from the last session... :clap:

"I am PC Sweeney Todd from Barber Hill station and yes I am invoking powers available to me in my office. Now if you would be so good as to open the bag...oh and I also require your address, date of birth and ethnicity."

As Todd is saying the above he opens his notepad and writes down your name and awaits the other information.
Dreadlock

PreviousNext

Return to The Lighter Side