food for thought

Jobaboba's Jokes Factory. (Only for those who are feeling silly)

Re: food for thought

Postby musashi » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:54 am

iamani wrote:Hi cassandra

er... yeah, well... er,.... I know kung-fu?
My dad's bigger than your dad?

The line occurred to me, then i thought it might tickle you into a comment, and i do so enjoy them. Please, do tell, why you have chosen to see it as a challenge to your (admittedly superior) intellect?

Love you!

Cheers!

And if he believed that, well, thank fuck he's going to hitchhike Russia cos I'm going to Portugal to sit on a quinta, smoke my stupid head off and be with non PC people who gave up the freeman stuff some time before I finally surrendered to the inevitable and left. Put the kettle on, Prajna and tell Kali to break out the cheese bikkies.
Anyway, the fuckin grammar's easier in Portuguese. S'pose I'll have to learn some of it.
Musashi.
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Postby iamani » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:59 pm

Greetings!

28) Who says you can't change the world?
Change your self - job done!

Cheers!
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Postby iamani » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:18 pm

Greetings!

29) There is only one ego and we are each assigned a piece to either use it - or feed it. This choice is our first test of worth.

Cheers!
iamani

Postby iamani » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:23 pm

Greetings!

i was just wondering.... what's the difference between the oath one used to take on becoming a constable and the 'attestation' they are now required to make?

To start with there is the subtle difference in that one 'takes' (assumes) the former and 'makes' (creates) the latter. For T.H.E.M. to go to the trouble of making the change suggests a further change that we (or just i) have missed.

Given that only a constable-under-oath has the power to stop/question/arrest a man (a police officer can do none of these things to a man unless/until he submits to their jurisdiction by agreeing to be seen as a human/person/trustee/agent/employee. ie admits to a 'legal name') i suspect this may be hugely important.

Any thoughts?

Cheers!
iamani

Postby iamani » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:03 am

Greetings!

30) Other than being killed, there is only one thing worse than killing. When you know what that thing is you will know you have a soul.

Cheers!
iamani

Postby iamani » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:34 am

Greetings!

i recently watched a ceylon youtube (max stutely, if i heard his name right) and one of the things he mentioned was the effectiveness of a 'Notice of Rejection'.

A thought occurred to me - what would happen if everybody who objects to the self-destructive willy-nilly immigration policies were to send out such a Notice to the relevant 'authority'?

What would happen if you taught such technology to the most motivated and active of those who object, such as, for example, the BNP?

Just a thought.....

Cheers!
iamani

Postby iamani » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:33 pm

Greetings!

31) It has been suggested that one god rules the world and that is Satan.

It has also been suggested that there is but one Ego that rules all of humanity.

Anyone else think they might be one and the same......?

Cheers!
iamani

Postby iamani » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:19 pm

Greetings!

Some questions.....

Is there a schism at the top over the last few years? Have the Roth's (City State of London) and the Pope (City State of Vatican) fallen out in greed? Could the Muslim immigration invasion be the Roth's destroying the Pope's power Base? Could the Muto Proprio and the message to the people to give back all the effects of the 'legal name' to their government be the Pope striking back? Did the Roth's really tell the Pope to take his money (out of their bank) and f#@k off? Did the Pope really ex-communicate all Freemasons?. Is there a 'Highlander' situation going on here - can there be 'only one'? .......and whose side is City State of Washington D.C. on, anyway?

Cheers!
iamani

Postby iamani » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:28 am

Greetings!

32) When you love to live, you are accepting of universal abundance.
When you live to love , you are contributing to universal abundance.

This is the balanced ledger of life we should all be aspiring to.

Cheers!
iamani

Postby iamani » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:48 am

Greetings!

33) The Law of the Land is so called because it is solid, fixed and un-moving.

The Law of the Sea is fluid, in motion and ever changing.

Is the biblical flood an allegory of the last time the merchants ruled the world?

Cheers!
iamani

PreviousNext

Return to The Lighter Side