food for thought

Jobaboba's Jokes Factory. (Only for those who are feeling silly)

Re: food for thought

Postby Freeman Stephen » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:02 am

What do they swear these oaths on? Is there an auction of things those who have broken their oath have forfeited? Jack Straw came right out and told voters he lied when he swore his oath to the queen as an MP. He would lie to the queen and he wouldn't lie to voters. Lying is actually a part of several interrogation techniques of these fine upstanding condescending bastards. Their oath means nothing to them but an exam they can pass simply by repeating what the adminisrator of the oath says. How about ... I swear on this big pile of stuff I own ... and should anyone demonstrate they are outside their oath (during their time in the office of ...) then that pile of stuff falls to the crown. Kind of like a skill based gamble which is attractive only to those who have the skills to maintain themself under their oath as they have sworn to ... except breaking the oath has consequences.
Freeman Stephen

Postby iamani » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:03 am

Hi Freeman Stephen

Yes, quite. Although i am not altogether sure everyone got the point i had hoped to make.

Cheers!
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Postby iamani » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:50 am

Greetings

Biblical narrative - the separation of the sheep from the goats...

COVID = C OVID = See (the) sheep

i mean... they do kinda stand out right now, don't they...?

Or perhaps it signifies the lifting of the veil, and is a command...:

See, sheep!

Or is it a marker for those of the church?

(Holy) See-sheep...

It might not look too good for sheep, but whereas T.H.E.Y. plan to issue a mandatory COVID pass to go on 'living', i don't recall any plans for a C-GOAT pass... so where does that leave (us) goats... ?

Cheers!
iamani

Postby iamani » Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:54 pm

Greetings

Be careful what you wish for...

Upon witnessing the majesty of the first (known) 'nuclear' explosion, an event brought about by his work, Robert Oppenheimer uttered some words inspired by a piece of Hindu scripture:

"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds"

A 'destroyer of worlds'...

Not something to be proud of on the face of it, one might think, but it's not quite as simple as that. Whereas it is natural for us to be born, to live and then die it is exactly the same for civilisations, for kingdoms and empires - each begins, maintains, and then ends... every new beginning brings an ending and every ending brings a new beginning  -  a natural and universal law.

You might have noticed that our way-of-life, our 'world', is ending. However, whereas the world prior to this one ended in a flood (as 'prophesied')  and the flooded land became our world, this our current world is 'prophesied' to end in fire  -  which means the new world exists in fire. Water = debt, fire = credit. The world polarity change suggested by some will manifest in the 'flip' from debt-based paper currency to credit-based digital currency and will be just as devastating to your property as a real fire.

However this is not a 'natural'/de-jure ending, it is very much a contrived/de-facto ending with intent to maintain control in the same hands (or tentacles, if some are to be believed) as now.

Having said that, the end of a world is the end of a world however it comes about and whereas momentous change is never effected by the slave but by the free-man it leads me to wonder  -  are WE now become the destroyer of this world...?

If so, we might want to keep it under our hat...

Cheers!
iamani

Postby iamani » Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:43 pm

Greetings

Another rambling sprawl of anagogetymologically-considered  musings for anyone bored enough to read it:

Exodus 15:3
King James Version

3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.

So... might this mean that the LORD God of Gen 2 is: a) a flesh-and-blood being/man, and: b) a builder of empire, a war-LORD? (Possibly not, because imo the LORD God is a fiction ie the surname-agreement  -  though i could easily be wrong.) Whereas the LORD God is not mentioned in the KJV Gen 1 seven dei's of 'creation' there seems no specific scriptural reason to assign deity to this character. He doesn't cause the rain to fall, for example. The term 'God' denotes common agreement/consensus/contract/covenant in the KJV as far as i can tell, but even in our tangible realm there is no shortage of historical figures who made claim to god-hood. On the other hand, the Voice of the LORD God (Gen 3) could well be a flesh-and-blood being/man, and a builder of empire... i suspect the (KJV) LORD God is based on the RO-MAN god Mars and corresponds to the astrological sign/age of Aries.

'Man' as an office is and was created (though not necessarily for the first time) in Gen 1:26 (i think) by the 'her-and-him'/'him-and-her' gods. Elohim is plural, and has the feminine value assigned primacy: 'elle' (tangible-reality/woman/physicality), and then the masculine value: 'him' (intangible-reality/man/mentality), even if only anagogically; also there is: YHVH, which considers the masculine first: Y= 'yod', the masculine value, and: HVH= 'he-va-he', the feminine value, which would suggest that the ancient people either saw their deities as hermaphroditic/androgynous, or that they always exist as a matched and balanced pair. Or even both. To quote a hermetic principle: as above, so below; if all on earth exist as matched pairs, then so must the gods. Not coincidentally the hermetic path is all about the joining of masculine and feminine aspects, to move from earthly duality to heavenly dei-ality (if you ask an Irish friend to pronounce: 'duality', you'll hear the word 'deiality'... are they the same word...? Yes, imo.).

As a sidenote on the subject of deiality and hermaphrodism: in the NT two semi-deified characters known as Mary and John deliver Jesus Christ and his message to the world  -  Mary delivers him in the flesh; and John delivers him to his ministry. Can you remember a time in your own life when Mary and John delivered unto you the means to feel more Christ-like? To more easily love thy neighbour as thyself, and to know thyself, and to fear not...? Try it in (Catholic) Spanish: Marie e Juan. Ring any bells? Invoke 'hazey' memories, perhaps...? It is said that the Christ child receives myrrh as a birthright-gift - this is the anointing oil used by Jesus to heal the sick, and is composed largely of cannabis oil... and hemp has a tendency to hermaphrodism... hmmm...

...and is it not written that when the Christ(-consciousness) returns he will arrive on a cloud...? Pass me the skins, please, any thing's worth a try at the minute.

Incidentally, have you ever wondered how both male and female may be considered 'the bride of Christ'? It's because it represents the substitution of one mental state for another  -  Man for Christ. That which is tangible ie 'woman', both male and female, remains the same. As per Gen 2, woman (the flesh, both male and female) is the wife (help-meat) of man (the controlling-mentality). Therefore Christ returning for his bride is synonymous with 'the great awakening' where the mentality of man is superceded by a more Christ-like-consciousness.

Anyway, is there any evidence of LORD God (or his Voice/representative) empire building? i would say so, for sure. After all, he completely removes the (caring and desirous) feminine/flesh aspect (rib) from the man/deiality and simultaneously converts the status of man(-ager) of Gen 1:26 from divine-agent/earth-steward/executor to And-God's will, to a mere tool-of-the-mind (mental = men-tool = man-tool?), a 'living soul' (ie a stand-alone benefice, an ecclesiastic fiction of trust-ish law, a feoffdom), ie a feudal-type lord-ship owing fealty to the LORD God and subject to his will. This is where the term 'beneficiary' comes from, and according to my Latin dictionary 'beneficiarii' is defined as 'privileged soldiers' (think: the robber barons). You might want to think about that when claiming status of beneficiary to your ALLCAPS account name, as you may be ignorantly claiming membership to military service as a voluntary and end up being court-martialled!

KJV Gen 2 'Man', as a mere tool-of-the-mind, became (again think: the robber barons, they used full-capacity of man) the means and mental-capacity to ruthlessly inflict and maintain the subjugation of people and others, to enslave and exploit the living on behalf of his 'LORD God' with neither care nor regret and yet remaining (technically) innocent in absorbing not the knowledge of good and evil. The perfect overseer/soldier/feudal-vassal, removed of conscience, empathy and desire (aka humanity). A robotic and obedient mindset, programming for an automaton, a tool-of-the-mind is all 'man' of the LORD God is intended to be, nothing more than an indoctri-nation...

'Man' of both Gen 1 and Gen 2 is a superior office, but every bit as much a dead-fiction as 'person'  -  the use of the term 'living soul' in KJV Gen 2 tells us this. Man IS a person  -  but the reason for the higher status than man-made artificial person is... reason! Lord Devlin legally defined 'man' for us  -  "...a reasonable person is the 《 man 》 on the Clapham omnibus...", ergo man has legal standing/recognition as 'a reasonable person', for no artificial person is endowed with reason.  We are not 'man' of Gen 2, we are the 'them' holding office of 'Man'(-agement) according to Gen 1. Look it up. This is what Frank o'Collins work is all about - and it is quite brilliant imo.

Further evidence that 2nd Gen man is designed as an heart-less authoritarian administrator isn't too hard to find, it's all there in KJV Gen 1-3...

Btw, all this stuff about gender-fluidity/alternative-gender-identification is a prelude to the actual removal of the office of 'man' from the world  -  'man' is defined by rights to property and contract; remove the rights, remove the man. It's the final cut... we are all emasculated... hew-man/animal is all that's left.

Does this mean the title 'Mr' is to be dropped just as i discover what it means? D'oh!

Magister = synonymous to: master (ma'ster?), chief, principal, superior, vital, boss, head, 'man'-ager, ruler, sovereign, suzerain, (suveran?)...LORD!!!

Mister = M'ister? Missed-her? Mis (-ery) ter (-ror)? Or: Mist-air  -  as in the Gen 2 mist-and-dust that personifies the fiction of 'man'... hmmmm...?

'Mr' is a contraction of the word 'magister' (ma'ster) for the competent, and 'Mist-air' for the ignorant -  at least, that's my story and i'm sticking to it!

i read a comment somewhere recently mentioning a UN-type official function in Spain where the dignitaries of the various countries were sporting new lapel-pins. The old pin was just the flag of the representative's member state. The new one simply says 'Tool of the Mind' - which suggests they label themselves as 'man' of Gen 2 which means: 'living soul', which means: 'stand-alone benefice' (a fiefdom for the privileged soldier); and: 'beast of the (battle) field' which means 'no-humanity' and 'Terror'... a ruthless killer and controller.

...in your feckin' face, or what?!

...and how better to prove oneself as truly heartless, and thus worthy of entry to the hidden establishment (as 2nd Gen. 'Man'), than to abuse/torture/kill children...? M(ind-fuc)K Ultra... if you can bring yourself to do that, all acts of evil are child's play to you... so is this the distinguishing factor between Gen 1 man and Gen 2 man...?

Another twist  -  'terror' is phonetically almost identical to 'terra', which means 'earth', and 'terre' which is Latin for 'cow' (as a verb: to terrorise...). Are these El-ites proclaiming fealty to the (and-rogynous) And-God of the earth...? Should they be referred to as Elle-ites...? Or do they swear oath to the apparent terrorist LORD God...? i think we know the answer to that one...

Tid-bits:

(btw, fe = an interest, which makes: female = fe-male = interest-male = commodity)

'Rib' in older version of the text was translated as 'side'  -  but that might have given us too much of a clue, because it is the flesh/feminine 'side' that was and is removed from Gen 2 man;

When the words 'ribald' and 'ribaldry' are deconstructed you find 'rib' to mean both 'earth' and 'a profanity'; wouldn't compassion be a profanity to a war-LORD...?

Rib = earth = heart-land = humanity = worm-man/work-man/war-man/woe-man = help-meat = us

Roman = Ro + man

Ro = language of fiction

Man (2nd Gen.) = tool-of-the-mind

Ro-man = fictional-language-as-tool-of-the-mind (terror propaganda, fear: F-alse E-vidence A-ppearing R-eal,  eg ALLCAPS NAME)

Mossad  -  by deception we wage war

(...are our zionist-gooz really the Ro-man in disguise? Is the ancient Ro-man empire a complete fabrication...? ....cough-Tartaria-cough-cough... ).

i know this post is bit-ty and lacks flow, but it was either post it now or risk not putting it out at all  -  and someone might find it useful, so...

Cheers!
iamani

Postby enegiss » Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:35 pm

Man is whole, its spectrum is earth and heaven, (lower consciousness and higher conscious), Christ/life is the pallettte one colours the earth (heart) in (begotten not made, injeel = new growth from green shoot) from the heart).

lord (rab) is the mind, consciousness the ampitheatre where the lord of the dance performs the melding of the reality.

Rib is a support of a system.

There is only Man (god image) to the experience.

Antichrist is anti life.

Thoughts are dreams and thinking is dreaming.

La illaha illah Allah there is no god (compulsion) but Allah (system of consciousness) isa ur rasul Allah (christ is rab of the system of consciousness)

Muhammed ur rasul Allah ( praiseworthy is this System of consciousness) (ones own system) a correcting self (ummah).

Anyways, its a reap what you sow system.

Urges (compulsions) are the ploughed field one plants one's own seeds (thoughts) into.

There is nothing to worhip or adore there is only the system of consciousness (La illaha illah Allah).

Earthenware, dont be a bull in a china shop. lol
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Postby iamani » Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:05 am

Hi enegiss

i can't say i agree with everything you've written, but it is food for thought so thanks for posting.

Cheers!
iamani

Postby enegiss » Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:00 pm

Hi iamani
yes, food for thought indeed, except no one will drop the inculcated scripts given by other of man, of the stories of the god of thought and holiness having to be obeyed :).

There really isnt anything that requires worship is the point of the book Al Quran, thats not to dismiss what went before, "book wise" but to help the average mental slave to those thoughts, escape the prison of religious structures of old or cults as i prefer to call them.

Here is an interesting browse if you fancy having a read in these dire days of peoples lockdown.
https://www.ahleaqal.com/
enegiss

Postby iamani » Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:58 am

Hi enegiss

Thanks for the link, it does look interesting (had a quick look - saved and bookmarked for a later time).

Tbh i've got my hands full trying to decode just the first three chapters of KJV. It's not exactly a spiritual journey, my own ventures into spirituality are influenced by the Christian ethos (as it is commonly understood) as i have grown up in the Christian 'realm' that is the West, but this particular effort is centred on finding out how and why we are trapped in commerce and subsequently how to either control to my benefit any interests attached to the NAME or exit the matrix, or both. Other than that i would be steering clear of all major religions as they have little to do with matters of faith - as i'm sure you already know.

i suppose i must look like a right bible-thumper now, so my next post will go back to the B.C.

Will look forward to your next post.

Cheers!
iamani

Postby enegiss » Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:40 pm

yeah, its a book of the human mind and its ambience. ( Arabic Qu,ran) Articulate expression. At the point of reveal it was only a man talking to other of man. :)

The kjv for my money is a masonic script (as are all religious writings), in the sense that it is written for the builders of "the system" using the ABC 123 *prophetic language", notably the end times script, which is where we appear to be with the lurgy and the laws, the great re-set so to speak,In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. System building from the intellect rather from the nature of life. anyways have fun iamani, its certainly an interesting whirled to look into :)
enegiss

PreviousNext

Return to The Lighter Side