Failure to notify disposal of vehicle fine

Fill-in-the-boxes Templates that can be used to rebut a Summons or any Charge or Demand based on Statutes.

Failure to notify disposal of vehicle fine

Postby Bassjocky » Thu May 10, 2012 12:29 pm

I have received the second demand for payment of this "Fine", even after DVLA was informed i had sent off completed log book change.
Can they fine me because they have not received it???.
Fine stands at £35 now, increasing to £55 if not paid by 01/06/2012
Bassjocky

Re: Failure to notify disposal of vehicle fine

Postby Freeman Stephen » Fri May 11, 2012 6:53 am

You're lucky the last car i had registered with them sits in limbo untaxed unsorned because i dont have an address they will recognise or send fines to. I would love to have scrapped it but the dvla bureaucracy made this impossible to such an extent that they are the last remaining party with rights to the car and i think they should pay the tax on it or at least sorn it as i did when i had any rights to the car i paid for and was prevented from using thanks to the policies of the dvla which fly in the face of their statutory obligations.
Freeman Stephen

Re: Failure to notify disposal of vehicle fine

Postby frogmanbrabs » Sat May 12, 2012 4:13 pm

I took a car registered with the Dvla over to Crete and left it there well after it should have been off the island and about 3 years later the dvla sent me a similar notice. I just got in touch and told them it was scrapped in Crete and they never bothered me again. I think they are just tryin it on.
An Open Mind can take you on a journey to anywhere.
frogmanbrabs

Return to Templates