Council Tax My Journey

Fill-in-the-boxes Templates that can be used to rebut a Summons or any Charge or Demand based on Statutes.

Re: Council Tax My Journey

Postby AgentProvocateur » Tue May 24, 2011 12:19 am

Dear Iknowmyrights,

I think you did the right thing in not going to court. What is the point. They would just have ignored you. I think victory in these matters is being able to successfully ignore them to a level that bests their ignoring you. From what I gather, so long as you NEVER open your door to strangers (i.e. bailiffs or DCA) then they can do nothing. However, I would caution you based upon certain TV programs I have seen - the bailiffs love to clamp cars. If your car is outside your property, then I would be careful. As long as this is secure, you should 'win' if you are diligent. The golden rules to any encounter are: NEVER admit your name. NEVER admit a debt. SAY NOTHING. Confirm nothing. Deny nothing. Give them nothing.

sincerely

AP
AgentProvocateur

Postby iknowmyrights » Tue May 24, 2011 8:01 am

Brilliant! Thanks AP!

I shall bare that all in mind.

It's actually quite fun I really enjoy writing these letters!

If ur not enjoying it I don't see the point!

Pd
"Focus on where you want to go, not on what you fear.
As it is your decisions, and not your conditions, that determine your destiny."
iknowmyrights

Can Certified Bailiff break down your door?

Postby iknowmyrights » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:07 pm

Just Thought Id update everyone with my Council Tax,
So we have been paperchasing with this particular borough council for a while. And now they without warning have sent in the heavies. A CERTIFIED Bailiff I might add, to come and take our belongings with the police etc.
Even though I have a notice on my front door, front window, and back door saying:

That any third party collector cannot enter the property or police etc......

I need to know what type of letter to write to this certified bailiff, as I do not quite understand the Bailiff pack approach when not paying council tax.
ANyone who has successfully beat these guys, I would love to hear how you did it, or what to do next.

Of course, throughout, I will never answer the door, or admit liability of anything. As the last letter to the council was:There is not contract, therefore I do not wish to do business with your company. To which he has responded unhappily! Therefore Certified Bailiffs have visited twice now.

Does anyone know if these certified bailiffs have the power to break down the door, or remove my belonging without my being there?

Thankyou so much

:)))
iknowmyrights

Postby kevin » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:29 pm

See here: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=1444

I hope it helps, have they sent bailiffs without any court case??
kevin

Postby iknowmyrights » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:41 pm

Hi Kevin,
No believe it or not they have issued a Court Order, and Then Liability order. and they did this twice over. Clearly he was confused, especially when I asked them for a TRUE and ORIGINAL copy of the liability.,
And I called the SO CALLED Magistrates court, who apparently issued me with the court order, and they had no record of me or the letter, So I knew it was the council, pretending creating a pretend court letter from their word document.

Oh yes and also they never told me a Bailiff would be coming round. is this right?
After reading about all of the council success stories, I am quite challenged with this one, and am wondering where I have gone wrong.

And thankyou for the link to the topic. Not sure it helps me though! As have had a second bailiff letter through the door!

Mmmmhhhh What to do........................................... apart from keep my doors locked, and the blinds down (which they are) so they would have no chance of a walking possession order, however not at any point, have I made contact with them admitting liability of anything, or signed anything, or agreed to anything! this is why I am confused at the councils ignorance,
Maybe i should send the council one of Veronicas books? Just to educate them

:))
iknowmyrights

Postby iknowmyrights » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:15 pm

:giggle: :giggle: Just Found out something interesting today.

We live in a row of 6 houses down a private street. The street is not owned by the council, is it owned privately. Everyone down our street owns their own homes. So why ARE WE ALL paying council tax? The council make us pay if we want to retarmac our street, we do not have any street lights, or any one picking litter down our street!
Its even in the title deeds of our homes.

I will research more on this, and then perhaps get everyone down our street to follow suit. Then the council will have to take on 6 of us!
:giggle: :clap: :clap:
Lets see how they like that

:))
iknowmyrights

Postby iknowmyrights » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:56 am

Update on my council tax

So just had a knock at the door today. It's the same persistent bailiff! He is collecting for our unpaid council tax arrears for which they think we are liable'

Well mr bailiff, after sending you 3,4 letters stating that
1. He is a 3rd party & not to get involved
2. That there is no contract with the council anyway
3. A notice of implied right of access to our property on the door!

He clearly did not read any of the letters, or the notice on the door, is he really that thick?!?

Does anyone know, cause now I have paperwork through my door saying he has a NOTICE OF SEIZURE OF GOODS & INVENTORY.
of course his list/ walking inventory has nothing on it as my blinds are always down.
Does he have any power, being a certified bailiff to break downy door & remove goods, or is that only if I open the door or windows?
If anyone has been in this situation would like to know your feedback

Many thanks

In the meantime a fee schedule letter is on it's way to mr suited & booted bailiff

Peace

Iknowmyrights
iknowmyrights

Postby nunkey » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:43 pm

Hello iknowmyrights, i dont think these bailiffs can touch your stuff unless they have already gained access to your property. Then they will bring the locksmiths with them and charge you for that too,and probably have the policymen :police: there to supervise in case you get nasty.. Dont let them in NEVER !! They will probably give up in the end and return the debt back to the council , but remember each bailiff is different and yours might be a right persistant prick who is determined to collect on what is not his.keep up the fight mate and good luck :shake: :shake:
nunkey

Postby iknowmyrights » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:00 pm

Thank you nunkey

You have confirmed what I believed, just had a moment of doubt!

Back on track yippee! They will never gain access peaceful or otherwise
:clap:
iknowmyrights

Previous

Return to Templates