To the clerk of the courts

Fill-in-the-boxes Templates that can be used to rebut a Summons or any Charge or Demand based on Statutes.

To the clerk of the courts

Postby treeman » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:49 pm

The Clerk of the Court,

Xxx Court,

Yyy,

Zzz etc.

Notice of Business Malpractice and Intent to Prevent Widespread Blackmail/Extortion

Notice to Principal is notice to Agent; Notice to Agent is notice to Principal

Dear Sir/Madam,

A situation of business malpractice has come to my attention, and I write advising you of it.

It is suggested that you do not ignore the contents of this notice.

Under the normal conventions between peaceful, civilised, peoples it is established practice that, if an order is placed, the individual or company making the order must expect to pay for the servicing of such an order.

This is absolutely standard throughout the entirety of civilisation. No reasonable individual ever expects to place orders and have them serviced for free. Even your good self, if you have a superior, and carry out said superior’s orders or wishes, do so on the basis that you are paid a salary for doing so. This same situation holds even for military service personnel, and police offices, etc. They are all paid a salary in order to carry out any orders they are given.

In short, and order is chargeable for the service of carrying it out. And, furthermore, it is whomsoever carries out the order that sets the amount to charge. The party placing the order may be given a quotation, and will either accept to have the order carried out for the stated fee, or decline because it is too expensive. In the latter case the order is not placed.

Your court is nothing more than a franchise of HMCS, which is private company claiming limited liability, and offering the service of adjudication for a fee.

The only difference between yourself (a company employee), a military serviceman, a police officer etc., and people at large (people invited to attend your courts), is that the service charges in the former cases are non-negotiable on a per order basis, having been agreed (at the time of first employment) to be fixed by the salary.

So what this all means, in summary, is that if your company makes Liability Orders, then they must expect to pay a fee to have those orders carried out, as per normal business practice. And, furthermore, since those invited to attend your courts are not employees of your court on a fixed salary, said fee or Service Charge is always negotiable.

Any other situation is untennable, uncivilised, dishonourable, constitutes business malpractice, and flouts Natural Human Rights. And furthermore it is simply a recipe for rancour and disharmony.

I trust, therefore, that henceforth you will make this abundantly clear to everyone concerned especially to any Claimant, and particularly those who are invited to attend your courts that, if a Liability Order is made against them, they should charge a fee for servicing said Order. Perhaps you could include the suggestion that a reasonable Service Charge would be amount of the Liability Order (as demanded) plus an Administrative Overhead of £50? And that, if said claimant declines to pay, then any created order was a waste of everyone’s time, was spurious, and was frivolous.

As an alternative it may be possible to hold the order in abeyance until such time as the Claimant decides to pay the Service Charge (This being in line with established rules of conduct, whereby someone should not order something they cannot afford at the time).

While you are adjusting the paperwork you issue, it might be an idea to point out that, by pleading guilty or not guilty, the Recipient is creating a contractual joinder for the adjudication service your company is offering. And that said Recipient has the Natural Human Right to decline your company’s offer. By making this clear, less deception would be occurring and it might go some way to reducing the malpractices of the Claimants.

Arguments claiming that ‘a service’ was provided by the Claimant to originally cover the costs of servicing the Liability Order, fail on two grounds:

1. A lawful contract, not obtained by any deceptive means whatsoever, needs to exist, and this to be proved to exist showing the agreement to exchange, the considerations of the exchange, and intent to contract by both Parties.

2. The Considerations must be equal as both sides consider them to be, and must come entirely from the resources of each Party. And neither Party is able to dictate the Consideration of the other. Thus any situation where a UNILATERAL demand is made is UNLAWFUL, since the other Party has not been able to determine their own Consideration. And any such contract is thus void under Common Law, the fundamental Law-of-the-Land. Any supposed Statutory Obligation that attempts to operate outside the Common Law is null and void (again, in law). This was pointed out by Sir Edward Coke, Lord High Chief Justice of England.

Yours sincerely without ill-will, vexation, or frivolity
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Re: To the clerk of the courts

Postby MikeThomas » Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:37 pm

I like it mate! :yes: Permission to 'borrow' it please?
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby GANGSHIELD » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:36 am

Any reply yet??
GANGSHIELD

Postby Kev.Cornwall » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:12 am

Love it, this is just what i beed at the moment, serving (another) notice on truro magistrates about the bill i gave them yesterday for attending, some bits of this will be greatfully picked and pasted into it...the bit about pleading guilty/not is especially usefull to me personally as i didnt play the guilty/not game, i replied 'non assumpsit' the clerk took it upon himself to enter 'not guilty' im no expert on all this,but learning all the time, and as far i i see thats intereference in lawfull process, maybe even fraud? just thinking thru wording to notify them of this
Kev.Cornwall

Postby spudy » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:28 pm

In short, and order is chargeable for the service of carrying it out. And, furthermore, it is whomsoever carries out the order that sets the amount to charge. The party placing the order may be given a quotation, and will either accept to have the order carried out for the stated fee, or decline because it is too expensive. In the latter case the order is not placed.

Great notice mate..

the bit in red should it not be An or A rather than and :)
There is no Light and Dark, there is Only Light and its absence!

Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning and unity.

I don't need to be told i am free, i know i am!

peace
spudy

Postby pitano1 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:54 pm

Kev.Cornwall wrote:Love it, this is just what i beed at the moment, serving (another) notice on truro magistrates about the bill i gave them yesterday for attending, some bits of this will be greatfully picked and pasted into it...the bit about pleading guilty/not is especially usefull to me personally as i didnt play the guilty/not game, i replied 'non assumpsit' the clerk took it upon himself to enter 'not guilty' im no expert on all this,but learning all the time, and as far i i see thats intereference in lawfull process, maybe even fraud? just thinking thru wording to notify them of this

who formed the contract, `you` or the clerk.

if the clerk wants to be,or stand surity for, `your person`they are accepting liability surely?
get the name,and apoint them,as your fiduciary..lol

pitano1 :yes:
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby Kev.Cornwall » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:13 am

sounds like a good idea pitano, the fiduciary thing i have to admit is a bit beyond me at the moment, but i got a couple of months to sort out what im going to do next hearing (cop/prosecutor said they need couple of months) i assume as my claiming commonlaw and calling em on their BS threw a spanner in their plan for squeezing en easy few quid out of another unsuspecting punter.
As far as im concerened the clerk did the lot, i didnt agree to or sign anything, even asked magistrate mid 'do you understand' routine if he meant do i understand as in comprehend, or as in stand under what he's saying, begrudgingly he said 'comprehend' so for the rest of the do you understand routine i just agreed i comprehend.

got a big ol list of questions to notify them i want answered as part of next conditional acceptance, i'll squezze something in about the clerk assuming liability, should be fun to see how that plays for em :-)

Cheers
Kev.Cornwall

Postby spiker » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:38 am

When you do get letters from these Court Clicks as in my case they sent a liability order scanned signature council tax (fraud) so in order to respond I pointed out to the Clerk click that billing somebody without justification constitutes to a criminal offence if that tisent a wake up call before you know it :grin:
spiker

Return to Templates