Where can someone get a notory ?

Fill-in-the-boxes Templates that can be used to rebut a Summons or any Charge or Demand based on Statutes.

Where can someone get a notory ?

Postby etherability » Sat May 15, 2010 6:21 pm

Hi, I live in Newry, N.Ireland and I have found both solicitors and court officials both to try and send me on somewhere else,

I wonder if there is anyone here who could notorise my freeman papers as described in the Freeman Derby Conference.

thank you
Chris
etherability

Re: Where can someone get a notory ?

Postby Veronica » Sat May 15, 2010 9:18 pm

We have found a few Notaries in various places who co-operate. There's one in London, one in East Sussex, and one in Wales that I know about.

Doesn't help you, though.

I presume you know about the Notary Society ... with the website that provides a look-up. You may have to try a few before finding a co-operative one. (Unless anyone else can help?)
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Walter » Fri May 21, 2010 10:32 am

In Edinburgh Scotland

J. Gordon Cameron
Stuart & Stuart
23 Rutland Street
Edinburgh
EH1 2RN

0131 229 6987

Nice guy, knows his business well, happy to sign Notice of understanding and claim of right with prices but you're not there for legal advice or anything else. You need proof of your identity, passport/driving licence etc. You get the original and he keeps a photocopy.
Phone for an appointment, don't just turn up.
Have your paper work ready and in order. In May 2010 fee was £40.00 cash - Note: No cheques or credit cards, you will get a reciept.
Walter

Postby emerald city » Fri May 28, 2010 6:03 am

Hi etherability:

I kept phoning solicitors and asking if they had a notaire. Solicitors are not necessarily notaires. Only some.

Some solicitors employ a notaire on a part time basis, who only come in on certain days to do this.

I also had the same problem as you, but it is not a problem, it's only that they don't have a notaire working in their office, so pass you on. Ask the solicitor locally, if he has a list of notaires. He will have - and will give you that info.

Yes pay cash........... I agree. Most notaires are happy to earn a little extra income.
emerald city

Postby wizdong » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:25 am

[quote="Veronica"]We have found a few Notaries in various places who co-operate. There's one in London, one in East Sussex, and one in Wales that I know about.

HI veronica (All)
I was just wondering where the notory in East Sussex was... Im in hastings
:sun:
wizdong

Return to Templates