Questionnaire For Irritating Doorstep Callers

Fill-in-the-boxes Templates that can be used to rebut a Summons or any Charge or Demand based on Statutes.

Questionnaire For Irritating Doorstep Callers

Postby Free » Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:07 pm

Here's a very handy template which can be handed to anyone we do not know, or do not wish to speak to at our doorstep.

We need only ask that the caller provides the information we require on the form.

I doubt very much whether anyone calling at our door would want to fill in the details.

If this be the case, we need simply let them know that they are obviously NOT who they claim they are, that we do not trust them and that is that.

Here's the template:

Brief Questionnaire Prior to Discussion of a Matter

You have called here today in order to discuss a matter. I need to establish grounds for any discussion and to provide my self with the necessary security before disclosing any of my private details to you. Please complete and hand back this brief questionnaire. If you cannot provide the information required, I will take the assumption that you are not who you say you are and must decline to speak with you on this occasion and reserve all my rights not to be bound by any contracts revealed or unrevealed.

1. What is your full name ___________________________________________________________________

2. Are you here representing yourself or a company ______________________________________________

3. What is the Name of the Company you represent ______________________________________________

4. What is your trading address or the address of the company you represent

5. What is the telephone number of the company you represent _____________________________________

6. What is your job title within the company _____________________________________________________

7. Name of Person, or other, you wish to speak with_______________________________________________

8. Brief outline of matter to be discussed________________________________________________________

9. Do you have proof that I gave you any authority over me Yes / No (delete as appropriate)

(If yes, be ready to provide documented proof of having been given authority over me, by me.)

You will also need to provide proof of a valid signed contract between you and I, should you wish to discuss any matter pertaining to Licenses, Debts, Fees, Charges, or any matter concerning a 3rd party.

Your signature: __________________________ Dated: ___________________
Ironic, that those who would consider us mad choose to live in the madness of an illusion
Free

Re: Questionnaire For Irritating Doorstep Callers

Postby holy vehm » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:11 pm

Very nice Free,
I may use that if i may and change it slightly and turn it into an application for invite. These idiots just turn up without invite and expect me to just let them in and tell them anything they want to know.
So now, they would turn up and i would say " can i see your invitation"
They wouldnt have one so i would give them the questionaire to fill out.
I would them inform them that should their application be successfull an invitation will be granted in 7/14 working days.
Obviously an invite application would never be approved due to the applicant acting in a fraudulent manner.
Reasonable grounds i think.

:peace:
hv
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby Free » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:28 pm

Brilliant hv!!!

I love it!

Free
Ironic, that those who would consider us mad choose to live in the madness of an illusion
Free

Postby the trojan » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:08 pm

yes that is a great wee questionnaire.
security for all works both ways.
especially handy for folk who have the habit of turning up un announced and expecting immediate entry.(make a list)
the trojan

Postby holy vehm » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:07 am

Just a thought, but could the questionnaire be like 100 questions long.
I was thinking about the forms the government have us fill in for anything and they are really long and intrusive so why should we make it easy for them.
Also if you have children, would a copy of a current CRB (criminal record) check be supplied with the application for invite. Without that you couldnt possibly sanction an invite. It would almost be against the law to do so, allowing minors to be in a risk enviroment.
Also inform them that the details supplied will be checked against social networking sites such as facebook. The applicant may be fine at work but a raving racist with a liking for young people at home. So maybe photo id would need to be supplied.

so they have to do the following in order to be granted an invite to speak with the PERSON they seek.

Fill in the application form and complete all 100 questions.
Provide an upto date CRB
Provide photo id
Provide character referances in order to Pass a personal character test.
Signed declaration that they will at all times abide with all lawful laws.

hv
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Postby jonboy » Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:53 pm

Don't forget to charge them an "administration " fee! :grin:
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby woodman » Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:55 pm

hahaha :grin: I love it!
‘Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds’- Robert Nesta Marley (1945 - 1981)

‘All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing’ - Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)
woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby holy vehm » Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:48 pm

The going rate for admin charges seems to £10.00. but as we know, its just a worthless piece of paper. It works on trust but i dont trust it so the admin charge could be £10.00 in gold. This is easily available from most good gold dealers in any large town or city so it couldnt be seen as an unreasonable charge/request.

The questions should be written in such a way that if answered honestly then there would be no need for an invite request to be submitted as there would be no need to call round because there is no debt.
If they answer dis-honestly then the application will be refused as it would be a fraudulent application, and the matter could be refered to the relevant agencies.

They should also provide their data protection registration certificate, as, if an application were to be successful (as if) you would be providing private and personal information. You need to know that this information is safe.

hv

note to free, i dont mean to run away with your thread, its just that you got my mind thinking :grin:
holy vehm

Postby Free » Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:53 pm

Yes I agree, it's our time they are taking up and our right to ask as many questions as we deem necessary. The basic form could contain anything and everything we deem to be reasonable. For the many, including my self, in the moment we tend to forget all the choice questions and stand the risk of giving away our power. Especially if we're not prepared.

So the main function is for us to retain our power with no need to remember, or get involved in a tennis match of comments to and fro. The elderly will benefit greatly from this form. Perhaps even a box containing the forms on the outside wall with a sign on it could be even better. No need to even open the door unless they post their filled forms through the letterbox before knocking the door..

Enjoy!

Free
Free

Postby Free » Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:57 pm

You're welcome hv, it's your thread too, run away with it as much as you like. Great ideas shared become even greater.

A single doubt is all we need to justify not talking to strangers on the doorstep.

The more varied the forms are, the better.

Free
Free

Next

Return to Templates