PCN Parking ticket help

Fill-in-the-boxes Templates that can be used to rebut a Summons or any Charge or Demand based on Statutes.

PCN Parking ticket help

Postby nickthefish » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:57 pm

Hello Folks I have been studying this for a couple of years and have now received a parking ticket. I have sent ot back with N contract- refused for cause at the top both sides as well as the recommended 'refused for cause without dishonour,prejuice and 'recourse' (in full tho) ...wot can I expect and how may i respond..want to be sure
nickthefish

Re: PCN Parking ticket help

Postby treeman » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:15 pm

Welcome to the forum nick, did you return the pcn within the 72 hour period of consideration, if so,just wait and see what kind of response you get back from them and then cut your cloth accordingly. :peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby CCJxtra » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:30 pm

Hi
I recieved PCN this morning and compiling the the letter of acceptance with the 8 points any other advice before I send is welcome please.

Respectfully Chris.
CCJxtra

Postby DONNA2912 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:51 pm

Hi I am new on here and have just sent my pcn template off to 'parking eye ltd' after sending lots of othere appeals being lawful, which they say are not good enough reasons and I do not meet their criteria to be 'let off'. So Ive sent the template but what happens if they write back and refuse this?? what will happen?? what do i write back??!! xx PLEASE HELP
DONNA2912

Postby MikeThomas » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:13 pm

Hi Donna. Welcome to the forum :yes:

"ParkingEye was established in 2002, bringing technology-centred car park management solutions to an antiquated industry. ParkingEye has rapidly become the number one technical solutions parking operator in the industry, through the quality of its product, service delivery and system integrity."

This is a contracted parking company and what they are actually alleging is 'Trespass'. Not knowing the full story we cannot advise you accordingly, so please fill in the details. Was it a supermarket car park or McDonald's?

Let us know 'who & what & where & when' and maybe we could help you better. Just remember: THEY have no more authority over you than a stranger in the street .
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby boo boo » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:25 pm

My experience with tickets if its a private parking ticket that is,

Just ignore it!!!!

Simples!
boo boo

Postby kenb » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:30 pm

Spot on boo boo, the tickets are a waste of paper, if you don't respond, the worst they can do is threaten you in my experience, and they will give up eventually, as they have no jurisdiction or power over you. :mrgreen: The minute you respond to their notices, they've got you into their pathetic little game. :mrgreen:
Peace, luv and light :sun:
kenb

Postby DONNA2912 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:17 pm

Hi thanks for response it was like a little industrial park with about 6 - 8 retailers in, I have appealed twice and three times now including the template. I was only late because my baby was sick but they will not taker my word for it they want proof i.e a receipt!!! Its called prospect place in Dartford Kent if this helps. Thank you xxx
DONNA2912

Postby DONNA2912 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:19 pm

And this pcn was on 13th october 2010 at 15:35, got a letter through the door about 2 weeks later and it showed pictures of my car entering asnd leaving the car park x
DONNA2912

Postby boo boo » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:01 pm

DONNA2912 wrote:And this pcn was on 13th october 2010 at 15:35, got a letter through the door about 2 weeks later and it showed pictures of my car entering asnd leaving the car park x

if its a private company then just ignore em
boo boo

Next

Return to Templates