Accepted For Value Template letters

Fill-in-the-boxes Templates that can be used to rebut a Summons or any Charge or Demand based on Statutes.

Re: Accepted For Value Template letters

Postby strawmansarah » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:36 pm

hrp wrote:If you join some of the Google and Yahoo groups that study Commercial Remedy
Can you please suggest some links to any you recommend (particularly for thr UK)? :8-):
[url]http://www.lulu.com/shop/the-lioness/so-they-say-you’ve-broken-the-law-challenging-legal-authority/paperback/product-18485231.html[/url]How to challenge the authority of anyone who claims you have broken the law.
strawmansarah

Postby chief2k10 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:31 pm

Ok, well i have some issues as well with collection agencies calling me and such, i have talked to them, they are going to send me out a letter, now i assume this is going to be an affidavit of truth to which if i dont reply it will be a contract and i will be liable to them is that correct ? now when and if i get the letter, he says i have 5days to respond, but it takes at least that for regular mail to get back to them, so would that mean i would have to send it by courier?

Ok now, does anyone have a format or template of any kind that i can use to reply to any company rejecting third party contract with them ? and would any kind of phone call contract me if i had said i am JOHN DOE ? As i had only said i am responsible for this account, to which i never answered if i was JOHN DOE, but if i had said yes i am JOHN DOE ...does that contract me ? because i know phone calls are recorded ?

As well as i got some a email from someone who sent the minister of finance a letter, stating his position on using consolidation account to pay debts. Has anyone had any success in any accepted for value remittance forms ?

Thanks, im really new to this but i have had alot of hours so far dedicated to learning this stuff, so far so good but my letter writing isnt the best at this moment. So this is a pre thanks to anyone who can help
chief2k10

Postby jonboy » Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:43 pm

Cheif, The first thing to remember is Collection agencies are third party interlopers. They have bought the so called "debt" (not that there ever was a debt) off the Bank. So the "debt" has been in fact paid. They are now clutching at straws by attempting to get you to pay them. Simple as that. If you tell them in plain English that you will not pay, they go away, it is not worth their time and effort. They will sell the "debt" on, to another company for a slightly less amount, and it will continue, eventually, they will leave you alone.
The second thing to remember is that these "agencies" are not writing to you, they are writing to your fiction.

You can try the debtbust section of the forum if you feel you must engage them "legally", but nowadays I just ignore them, or R4C them.

The main point is these companies RELY on your fear, fear of the unknown, fear of losing stuff, do not fear them. Do not think "little old me".

Peace. :hug:
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby holy vehm » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:38 pm

jonboy wrote:You can try the debtbust section of the forum if you feel you must engage them "legally", but nowadays I just ignore them, or R4C them.

Or use it as conbustable material to start a fire, as i do. What i did was serve notice on them all, just to cover your arse then when they ignore you, do like wise. If they wont act with honour why should you?
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby nameless » Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:57 am

The AFV is a response to an invalid claim. It's invalid because all debts are paid within the UK National Bankruptcy. That is the whole point of bankruptcy i.e. the forgiveness of debts.
“Whoever may be guilty of abuse of power, be it Government, State, Employer, Trade Union or whoever, the law must provide a speedy remedy. Otherwise the victims will find their own remedy."

Lord Denning
nameless

Postby chief2k10 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:22 pm

what groups do you refer to that we can go to and find some doc examples ????
chief2k10

Postby Mr iv Jutice » Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:18 pm

Hi i can only speak for my self but i have and still using A FOR V ive used it on a parking ticket and had nothing back ive also used on my water Bill, they did ring me, i just said "What did you do with my money i sent you? " ive herd nothing since.

Write on it Accepted for value Settlement,Discharge,and closure of the accounting.

Parking ticket was well over 3 months ago...... nothing back.

Water Bill is now 8 months ago.....nothing back

Hope this helps????

Mr iv Justice
Mr iv Jutice

Postby Dipsy » Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:06 pm

A parking ticket could easy just be dropped simply because you gave some objection and they decided not to pursue it. Its a win perhaps by default as you been left alone but does not prove for one second the A4V worked and it was discharged. The water bill on the other hand is VERY different. Its a contract for ongoing service and therefore when and IF a4v works then the account will show ZERO for the period covered by the A4v. If it does not show ZERO and the statement shows a debt then its unpaid its as simple as that.

Im not aware of anyone that has managed to do this in the UK and its patchy at best in the US. Its estimated only 2% of people sending stuff to the IRS CID get a result which can take months.

The best way to deal with a parking ticket is return to sender while taking a COPY and enclosing the PCN with a UNSIGNED UNNAMED neutral rebuttal letter WITHIN 36 HOURS! It should be sent registered post back to the sender. DO NOT mark anything on the PCN or write anything other than enclosing the documents fully intact including the plastic bag with the Neutralisation letter. You must do this for everything that comes to you relating to this matter. All letters, photo evidence etc you have 36 hours to get it back.

This method destroys the contract by breaking joinder, you never got notice, you did not allow for ACCEPTANCE and therefore there is NO DUE PROCESS! You MUST keep copies and should it go to court you have proof of all returns through the certified mailing return. Also anything court related you should CC the clerk of the court as he stands as the court secretary and will know for sure if you do this the court can not proceed without DUE PROCESS. This is why you are always sent NOTICE to go to court and NOTICE of parking ticket and NOTICE of everything they intend to do to you. If i send you a NOTICE and let you know i intend to come around next month and take your TV and you do not object its my TV after 30 days. This is all the crooks and pirates are doing threatening and forcing contract and hoping you will be a sucker and accept it.
Dipsy

Postby WingstheONE » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:02 am

Mr iv Jutice wrote:Hi i can only speak for my self but i have and still using A FOR V ive used it on a parking ticket and had nothing back ive also used on my water Bill, they did ring me, i just said "What did you do with my money i sent you? " ive herd nothing since.

Write on it Accepted for value Settlement,Discharge,and closure of the accounting.

Parking ticket was well over 3 months ago...... nothing back.

Water Bill is now 8 months ago.....nothing back

Hope this helps????

Mr iv Justice

greetings,Bro',
Thanks for your post.
Do you also put your National Insurance Number on it, write in red diagonally, and sign in blue? Also would you point me in the direction where you found out the source information that you used. Thanks and take it easy,
Wings
Wings:of the dransfield family
CHARGE OF THE LIGHT OF INFORMATION, PERFECT LOVE, AND ALL IS ONE! IN A WORLD OF THE BLIND THE ONE EYED ONE IS KING! I AM AWAKENED AT LAST!
WingstheONE

Previous

Return to Templates