Child support agency/DCA

Fill-in-the-boxes Templates that can be used to rebut a Summons or any Charge or Demand based on Statutes.

Child support agency/DCA

Postby Ammar » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:31 am

Hi,
Can anyone please help.I owe the CSA 17K and I am paying a debt collector (Iqor) the sum of £5 aweek.Can you tell me if the debt collectors have bought this from the CSA?what would happen if i was to stop paying this debt?And how to rebut the DCA?
Thanks for your time
Ammar

Re: Child support agency/DCA

Postby kevin » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:29 am

that's going to take you 65 years to pay off :puzz:
kevin

Postby coffeeguy66 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:53 pm

Ammar wrote:Hi,
Can anyone please help.I owe the CSA 17K and I am paying a debt collector (Iqor) the sum of £5 aweek.Can you tell me if the debt collectors have bought this from the CSA?what would happen if i was to stop paying this debt?And how to rebut the DCA?
Thanks for your time

Hi Ammar,

Pop along to this site www.deadbeatdadsassociation.co.uk , costs a fiver to join the forum and they will give you all the help you need. I am a member of this group and the mods are fantastic. DO NOT pay anyone and especially the CSA any money voluntarily or otherwise. If the CSA ask you to make a small token payment on your debit or credit card refuse, if you do you will be entering into a contract with them by making the payment and then they have got you.

The CSA do not sell your debt to debt collectors, they want as much as they can get out of YOU, sounds like a scam to me.

Get yourself registered with DBDA asap, they will put you on the right road.
coffeeguy66

Postby johnny boy 890 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:13 am

hi i am in a similar situation myself. "apparently" i owe the wonderful C.S.A. £11000 but unfortunetly i am in the armed forces and have gone straight to my employer and decided to do a deduction of earnings and have proceeded to take £468 p/m and will continue to do so for the next 2 and a half years. Just wondering if anyone has any info or advice on what i could do to get out of this without leaving the armed forces please help i am in dire straits. Any info of advice is greatly appreciated and very welcome thank you.
johnny boy 890

Postby pedawson » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:55 pm

As a freeman - albeit a working freeman and with a family. I support my family by providing. This was decided before I had children, and this agreement would continue until my children were old enough to fend for themselves.
I know this might come across as antagonistic, I assure you it isn't.

I was 15 when I became independent, and prior to this lived in a family of four, without a father from the age of 6. I can assure you we were poor and at times had nothing on the table of any substance to eat; peas were even counted so we all had the same, when we had peas that is.

My father decided to leave our family and start his life again, unfortunately, he never bothered to continue to contribute to what he had started with my mother.
As a consequence we, the children, suffered.
I am now 54 and this is all behind me, however I would like to have known why my father abandoned us, children, to a fate that was not of our making. We nearly lost one of my sisters due to illness, fortunately she survived, but he never returned, not even to 'check back' that we were all ok.

I don't think this is the same situation you (two) find yourselves in, but I can confirm that to loose ones father has 'FAR' reaching consequences, you may already know this. MONEY is the LEAST of your (TWO of you) problems, the fact that you have children, your own 'kith and kin' your 'BLOOD' runs through their veins you put breath into their bodies. YOU gave then life. With this fact comes a reasonable amount of responsibility, be-it financial, emotional or whatever, you are, or should be responsible.

The fact that C.S.A has got involved is indicative of your relationship with your ex. Either or both of you are bickering over amounts, neither of you have been able to come to terms, and it is your family that are suffering, your children, that is, Is this 'right'? Sod the wife.

I was previously married and it was because of her infidelity on more than one occasion that we split, fortunately we didn't have children. I had a multitude of reasons to hate my ex but I don't, there was a reason I engaged and married her and all her faults, so she fucked up, its life. we separated and to this day I still love her for what I originally married her for. It is a different type of love but I would not hate her for what she did to me, us.

Children are different, they are brought into a union and expect 'EXPECT!' to be cared for and this unfortunately costs money.

So to answer this question best, and as we have mentioned before in multiple posts this is not 'advice' and we 'don't give advice 'EVER'.'
One must approach the C.S.A. with ones EX and explain that an agreement has been made between you and your ex and that there services are no longer required. This will of course fall on deaf ears so at this point you will need to start sending lawful notices asking for contracts etc.

The important part is that you come to an understanding with your ex. If you cannot, you are stuck with C.S.A and hat is the way it is.
Reconciliation is the pivot point, and it would be the BIG thing to do, even if one has to eat humble pie. It is after all in your 'CHILDREN'S' best interests.

As for the Army docking your wages, this would stop after the C.S.A have been dealt with.

Like I say this is not a DIG at your circumstances or in a personal way. I am not that old to be a fuddy duddy and I am not stating you got yourselves into this so fess up. I am pointing out that there are innocent 'VICTIMS' in this and they are your very kith and kin, your descendants and they need your help. refusing it is tantamount to child abuse.
I believe you are not trying to 'GET AWAY' with it but once you reproduce your in it for the long haul.

Things aren't always as simple as I put them and there may be complications but you were old enough to produce children, now is the time to be old enough to provide the solution.

I wish you well, and hope you do succeed for the sake of your children.

Namste, phil;
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Postby johnny boy 890 » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:50 pm

just wondered what you mean by "as for the army docking your wages, this would stop after the c.s.a. are dealt with" ?
johnny boy 890

Postby johnny boy 890 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:53 pm

hello phil,
to regards to your previous post i also was brought up fatherless my whole life i am now 34 and still to this day have not seen my father, and yes my mother struggled sometimes trying to hold down 3 jobs i have a brother and a sister and we all had to do our bit.
as for my marriage that was broken due to her inferdelity and i was and still am being punished for it. she has my daughter and does not let me have contact with her, but the csa are taking that much from a deduction of earnings that i am in a catch 22 and cannot afford to take her to court and fight for my child.i would rather open a bank account for my daughter and put every penny of that in there until she was old enough to make her own mind up and come to see me(which i pray and hope she does) as i know this money will not be going to her. i am also re-married and trying to support my wife and two step children but the csa do not care and still continue to take this ridiculous amount of money from me, i have begged and pleaded with them to reduce it until my debts are paid and then they can take what they want, but as usual it all falls on deaf ears. i really dont know what to do which made me turn to this site.
what lawful notices were you refering to please phil if you have any examples it would be greatly appreciated.
many thanks.
johnny boy 890

Postby pedawson » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:18 pm

What section of the armed forces are you in jon, and which service?

I am an EX para and I was in the navy too.

Namaste, phil;
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Postby johnny boy 890 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:19 pm

hi phil,
i am currently in the army serving in the engineers, but how bizzare i would like to transfer to the navy either royal of merchant
johnny boy 890

Return to Templates