RETURN TO SENDER campaign

Fill-in-the-boxes Templates that can be used to rebut a Summons or any Charge or Demand based on Statutes.

Re: RETURN TO SENDER campaign

Postby Free » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:20 pm

Each to their own methinxs. The more differences there are in our methods of response the better. One single template method used by the many requires only one template response. Having so many different 'problems' to deal with means the PTB's resources are stretched thus jamming the machine.

Free
Ironic, that those who would consider us mad choose to live in the madness of an illusion
Free

Postby wayne78 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:28 am

i also hear if you just simply write NO CONTRACT RETURN TO SENDER accross the front and back of any unwanted mail this works a treat.
It has been used and commented a lot on www.tpuc.org which is a site simular to this one.

good luck and god be with us all, as go put us hear on earth as free men!
wayne78

Postby MahatmaCoat » Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:46 am

I sent the first letter back, not with a label over the address box (i don't have any), i just scribbled over my address and wrote at the side NO CONTRACT RETURN TO SENDER. Then i got another which i think ended up in the bin. Since then iv'e had another two, one with Mr N. Ame/The Present Occupier in the address box with ACTION REQUIRED IMMEDIATELY in red underneath it. Then today i got another one in a smaller envelope addressed to The Present Occupier with ACTION REQ...e.t.c. underneath it in black. Should i return them? When they turn up at my door (i'm unemployed and can't afford an audio recorder nor printer e.t.c. as John Harris advises), does anyone reckon i can get away with just fucking 'em off (politely, of course) there and then ala - http://freemanwales.ning.com/video/visit-from-tv-licencing-stop ???

Does anyone have any suggestions please?
Any practical advice forthcoming would be geatly appreciated.
Cheers.
Diet, injections,and injunctions will combine,from a very early age,to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable,and any serious criticism of TPTB will become psycologically impossible. Bertrand Russell.
MahatmaCoat

Postby Arten » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:17 pm

Then today i got another one in a smaller envelope addressed to The Present Occupier with ACTION REQ...e.t.c. underneath it in black. Should i return them?

Of course you should and write on it in big bold letters

REFUSED FOR CAUSE
NO CONTRACT
NO CONSENT
RETURN TO SENDER

I began by issuing notices to everyone but they were just ignored, I withdrew from the bank the right to visit my abode and stipulated this applied to their agents under the law of trespass. I now have two more letters which have remained unopened and will be sent back sometime this week.
If anyone does turn up at my door asking for Mr Anybody I will just say sorry no Mr lives here and I bid you good day and shut the door abruptly. Waiting to see what their reaction will be, if they knock again I will open the door aggressively and tell them to fuck off or I will call the police he he then slam the door in their face.
Job done time for another beer :8-):
Arten

Postby MahatmaCoat » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:11 pm

"I began by issuing notices to everyone but they were just ignored, I withdrew from the bank the right to visit my abode and stipulated this applied to their agents under the law of trespass."

I'm afraid you lost me there unfortunately. I haven't got a bank account in my name as should i try to open one not only would they knock me back, i'd have balliffs hammering on my door.
The main reason i asked if i should return them is i read something about having a limited time period in which to return them (i think it was to do with avoiding being dishonorable and all that). I think i'll take your advice. I don't even watch telly anyway.
When they come round i'll ask them what they want, say No, Mr N. Ame doesn't live here, i live here. Now fuck off.
Diet, injections,and injunctions will combine,from a very early age,to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable,and any serious criticism of TPTB will become psycologically impossible. Bertrand Russell.
MahatmaCoat

Postby treeman » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:19 pm

MahatmaCoat wrote:" Now fuck off.
That about sums it up, in a nutshell.
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby MahatmaCoat » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:17 pm

"Ill make no subscription to their paradise".

Are you a Crass fan?
MahatmaCoat

Postby treeman » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:36 pm

Do they owe us a living, course they fucking do.

treeman

Postby MahatmaCoat » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:52 pm

Nice one!

There is no authority but yourself.
MahatmaCoat

Postby treeman » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:55 pm

Happy 100th birthday,mate.

treeman

PreviousNext

Return to Templates