RETURN TO SENDER campaign

Fill-in-the-boxes Templates that can be used to rebut a Summons or any Charge or Demand based on Statutes.

Re: RETURN TO SENDER campaign

Postby Captain Black » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:19 am

James mate,
What can I say...................outstanding!
If you can please let me know where you get your info.
outstanding!
CB
Captain Black

Postby Pleasuredome » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:39 pm

Farmer wrote:This has got me thinking that the reason this may be working is that as the letters, notices etc that are sent are returned, there is no proof that they ever arrived. It seems that the postal service once used, whether the mails arrives or not, guarantees that it does, which is why they do not need to prove that it does. By returning it, it lands back in their lap. They cannot prove who sent it back.

its simply because anything they send you is an offer to contract. keep their paperwork and you have accepted their offer. if you send their offer back, then you have rejected their offer. (offer and acceptance)

another way of looking at it is, if you keep their paperwork, you make what they say valid. its like you give the whole thing life (charge).

where attention goes, energy flows.
Pleasuredome

Postby Farmer » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:55 pm

Pleasuredome wrote:its simply because anything they send you is an offer to contract. keep their paperwork and you have accepted their offer. if you send their offer back, then you have rejected their offer. (offer and acceptance)

another way of looking at it is, if you keep their paperwork, you make what they say valid. its like you give the whole thing life (charge).

where attention goes, energy flows.

I understand what you are saying. I am just wondering whether there may still be more to it. I remember reading a long time ago that mail from courts or inland revenue etc just needed to be sent. It did not matter whether the address was correct or whether the person was still lived at an address. The post office was the guarantee that it arrived to the correct address whether it did or not. It is simply an assumption. However, if they still have it in their hands, that is a problem for them. This does not change what you are saying because if you write back rejecting the offer with another letter they may be able to ignore that. Returning their letter or notice may be different.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby Pleasuredome » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:09 pm

Farmer wrote: This does not change what you are saying because if you write back rejecting the offer with another letter they may be able to ignore that. Returning their letter or notice may be different.

yep, i think that is the case. thats why i gave up writing notices a long time ago. which is brill cos, i dont have to put any effort into it now :grin:
Pleasuredome

Postby nameless » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:37 pm

Pleasuredome wrote:
Farmer wrote: This does not change what you are saying because if you write back rejecting the offer with another letter they may be able to ignore that. Returning their letter or notice may be different.

yep, i think that is the case. thats why i gave up writing notices a long time ago. which is brill cos, i dont have to put any effort into it now :grin:

Especially as we now know all this is based on Trusts.
“Whoever may be guilty of abuse of power, be it Government, State, Employer, Trade Union or whoever, the law must provide a speedy remedy. Otherwise the victims will find their own remedy."

Lord Denning
nameless

Postby nameless » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:10 pm

If you do this (RTS) with a DCA for example, are you not negating the chance to issue them with a commercial lien?

I have sent copies of all my Notices to a DCA along with further Notices of Conditional Acceptance, but still they keep sending the usual 'pay now' rubbish. I can see why Pleasuredome has changed his method of dealing with these scumbags, but they do need a few liens to let them know who is boss. Perhaps it depends on the type of rubbish they are sending. Obviously alleged loans are different from traffic rubbish for example.

The alleged lender will be in for a lien as well, after another alleged lender who persists in deducting fiat from an overdraft facility!
“Whoever may be guilty of abuse of power, be it Government, State, Employer, Trade Union or whoever, the law must provide a speedy remedy. Otherwise the victims will find their own remedy."

Lord Denning
nameless

Postby Pleasuredome » Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:54 pm

nameless wrote:If you do this (RTS) with a DCA for example, are you not negating the chance to issue them with a commercial lien?

yes. for those who are competent in doing liens and getting results with them, good on them, but most arent knowledgeable with that. so this is a good way in keeping it simple
Pleasuredome

Postby pinoy » Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:51 pm

This actually works then? I have been thinking of just returning everything I get.

Problem is, I have maybe 6 DCA's chasing me for money, up until now, I have largely ignored their letters, but not sent them back. Can I start sending them back from now on even though I haven't done this up until now?

Will they not just take things further if you send all their letter back? I.e just take you to court. What would you do if you sent all their letters back, then a court date appeared on your doorstep?

I don't know whether to be glad or concerned at the moment, because every single DCA that were sending me letters has stopped completely. I have ignored them for several months. I'm hoping they have given up rather than they are preparing to take further action.
pinoy

Postby Free » Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:37 pm

Right 'Now' is always a good time to start sending mail back. I find it worth while to open mail carefully, have a look just to keep informed as to their intentions, copy it for reference and send back the original in it's own envelope.

As we see, in the case of court docs, how important it is for the court to 'serve' the paperwork. The first question asked at the court after attempting to record the 'name' is 'Did you receive the paperwork?' Answering 'No' to this question puts the court on the back foot. They must then ask you if you would like a copy to be given to you in the court. A response to this question could be 'I do not recognise your paperwork therefore do not wish to receive it'.

It appears that the paperwork is a key factor in dealing with all matters and by sending it back a block is put in place of the proceedings. However this does not mean that the body in question will stop moving forward altogether. They are becoming so desperate and out of control they simply ignore us and carry on regardless.

It may be, that in many cases they'll send someone round to hand deliver paperwork. We do not have to accept it. It is a choice. However as they themselves dont know what to do, it follows that we dont know what their next move could be, so must be prepared for any eventuality. Even arrest. Having said that, if we remain calm at all times, do not accept any charge papers, do not sign anything, the very best they can do is hold us a while and let us go.

We know what they do is wrong, and breaks their own rules in doing so. However come what may, the number of people adopting this method will rise to a proportion so large, they wont be able to cope any more and we will have overcome this particular stumbling block.

Free
Ironic, that those who would consider us mad choose to live in the madness of an illusion
Free

Postby Arten » Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:12 pm

Right 'Now' is always a good time to start sending mail back. I find it worth while to open mail carefully, have a look just to keep informed as to their intentions, copy it for reference and send back the original in it's own envelope.

I don't even bother opening it I know it is either a offer or a threat and I reject it thus :giggle:
Arten

PreviousNext

Return to Templates