RETURN TO SENDER campaign

Fill-in-the-boxes Templates that can be used to rebut a Summons or any Charge or Demand based on Statutes.

Re: RETURN TO SENDER campaign

Postby MrFreeV » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:39 am

RTS campaign great idea! we need everyone onboard for this. if the letter is not adressed to you personally i.e. Bob: Fiarhorn
then it is not for you surely!? :clap:
Gaining momentum :cheer:
Love Is Free
:peace:
MrFreeV

Postby Travels » Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:39 pm

Yeah I'm a firm believer in keeping it simple and just posting it back...I usually just write 'RETURN TO SENDER - FRAUDULENTLY ADDRESSED' and make sure the letter's suitably weathered so it looks like I've been walking all over it in my hallway for a month...not a necessary part of the procedure of course, but it keeps me smiling...I don't think I've ever heard back from anyone I've done that to? :puzz:
Hatreds never cease by hatreds in this world. By love alone they cease. This is Ancient Law.
- Dhammapada
Travels

Postby MrFreeV » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:54 am

:rotfl: Brilliant! Genius! :shake:
Gaining momentum :cheer:
Love Is Free
:peace:
MrFreeV

Postby Tom_C » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:00 pm

Hi All,

Does this work with a Notice to Owner?
I've sent three notices in repsonse to the council's letters demanding money for some parking ticket. They have ignored all of the Notices and issued their own Notice to Owner. I've decided to open it, (It was addressed to LEGAL PERSON in caps).

Any ideas on how to get rid of it?
I was thinking of writing something along the lines of "NOTICE - OWNER NOT KNOWN AT THIS ADDRESS" across the Notice to Owner, sealing it up and sending it back - return to sender! lol!

Anyone tried this?
Tom_C

Postby ScotFree » Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:17 pm

Beware of Registered envelopes or To Be Signed For
post arriving at your door.

I had to go to the Post Office to collect a parcel which had come while I was out.
[It was The AntiTerrorist Handbook - Good book, not much at all about Freemanism
big bit about ASPARTAME .......]

Anyway in the Post Office I saw it was a book parcel and not a reg letter.
The P.O. lady asked me to sign and print my name which I did.
Realised afterwards should have signed
ANY OLD CRAP and any old crap rather than my 'signature'.
Dave a Freeman, Scottish Highlands
http://www.freemanhighland.co.uk/
ScotFree

Postby Pleasuredome » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:36 pm

Tom_C wrote:Hi All,

Does this work with a Notice to Owner?
I've sent three notices in repsonse to the council's letters demanding money for some parking ticket. They have ignored all of the Notices and issued their own Notice to Owner. I've decided to open it, (It was addressed to LEGAL PERSON in caps).

Any ideas on how to get rid of it?
I was thinking of writing something along the lines of "NOTICE - OWNER NOT KNOWN AT THIS ADDRESS" across the Notice to Owner, sealing it up and sending it back - return to sender! lol!

Anyone tried this?

yep, i know someone who has done something similar with a NIP. the golden rule is just dont accept their paperwork, always send it back. they may keep sending more out, but as long as you keep sending it back, they cant progress any further.
Pleasuredome

Postby bentontruth » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:20 pm

Wow, That is truly amazing letters!
I am very new to this I just hope I can comprehend all the legal stuff
I feel a little overwhelmed as where do I start and a little timid about this whole process
I never played monopoly on this grand scale. :)
Thanks for sharing
bentontruth

Postby Phil: C » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:24 am

bentontruth wrote:I feel a little overwhelmed as where do I start and a little timid about this whole process
I never played monopoly on this grand scale. :) You did - you just didn't know it!
Thanks for sharing

Hi bentontruth, welcome to the forum :shake:
_______________________________________Phil: C
"There's no saviours hanging around" The Oyster Band
"We are normal and we want our freedom" The Bonzo Dog Band
Phil: C

Postby Arten » Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:09 pm

Ok that is what I am now going to do. In my first notice to a dca I made it crystal clear that there was no contract between us. They ignored it so I sent them a second Notice to cease harassment stating all future correspondence from them would be ignored. Apparently whilst I sent that on the 21st of this month they were sending me a Notice of intended litigation. Now do I send that back with all there other paperwork or do I just sit and wait. BTW I opened there last letter because it came in a yellow envelope. In the meantime the bank are writing to me giving me 8 weeks to consider their latest offer.
So I am now pondering on what my next move should be. They have in all correspondence addressed a legal fiction that does not even exist. Remember the bank allowed me to open an account using a pseudonym lol any thoughts fellow human beings :grin:
Arten

Postby Farmer » Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:56 pm

This has got me thinking that the reason this may be working is that as the letters, notices etc that are sent are returned, there is no proof that they ever arrived. It seems that the postal service once used, whether the mails arrives or not, guarantees that it does, which is why they do not need to prove that it does. By returning it, it lands back in their lap. They cannot prove who sent it back.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

PreviousNext

Return to Templates