RETURN TO SENDER campaign

Fill-in-the-boxes Templates that can be used to rebut a Summons or any Charge or Demand based on Statutes.

RETURN TO SENDER campaign

Postby Pleasuredome » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:10 pm

I would like to propose to you all an excellent way stopping whatever scumbag trying to contract you via the postal service.

1. usually whoever you are doing business with will put their business name on the envelope so that you can identify who it is from. however, if they dont, make a note of all the franking (postage paid) stamp numbers on the mail that you know you want to receive.

2. if you know someone who is going to write to you, ask them to put your name on the envelope in a certain fashion that you will recognise or put an identifying mark on it.

3. for mail which you are not sure who it is from, write onto the envelope the following on both sides of the envelope:

I do not recognise you.
I do not understand your intent.
I do not have an international treaty with you.

then put a sticky label over your address and write

RETURN TO SENDER

if you do open an envelope that you are not sure of, make sure you open it carefully. if the contents are harmful in someway, put them back into the envelope, reseal it and do as described above. usually brown envelopes that appear to have a lot of paperwork in and are adressed "for the attention of" of which you cant identify who the sender is, are usually bad news.

the method above prevents any contracting with you, and stops their process from advancing.

THEIR PAPERWORK PROCESS IS ONE OF THEIR WEAKNESSES. SO FUCK THEIR PROCESS UP!

PLEASE SPREAD THIS INFO TO ALL THE FORUMS WHO YOU KNOW WILL APPRECIATE THIS
Pleasuredome

Re: RETURN TO SENDER campaign

Postby freethinker » Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:19 pm

like it!

cheers plesuredome!
Namaste.
chris

its just a ride.........

All rights reserved,exercised at will & fully defended, by the grace of god,the rule of law & the law of the land.
freethinker

Postby jonboy » Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:58 pm

Yeah this does work pleasuredome, I have been doing this for a bit now, I carefully steam open any mail I'm unsure about, then reseal with pritt-stick. I stick a white address label over the window, and write "not known at this address- return to sender" and then write the senders details on both sides. I hardly ever receive ANY mail now. This was my intention and it DOES work! :cheer: It must cause some kind of upset at the post office or something so they update a database or something? I dunno, but I hardly ever get a thing through the door. :yes:
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby Pleasuredome » Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:09 pm

jonboy wrote:Yeah this does work pleasuredome, I have been doing this for a bit now, I carefully steam open any mail I'm unsure about, then reseal with pritt-stick. I stick a white address label over the window, and write "not known at this address- return to sender" and then write the senders details on both sides. I hardly ever receive ANY mail now. This was my intention and it DOES work! :cheer: It must cause some kind of upset at the post office or something so they update a database or something? I dunno, but I hardly ever get a thing through the door. :yes:

nice one. ive been doing it since march, works a treat so far. currently doing it with a place of business that like to incarcerate people, and they've not done anything yet. people have been saying this doesnt work with them and have bitched at me that its "dangerous", but im doing it. i'll go all the way for this. i aint pissing around by placating them like a fecking debtor.
Pleasuredome

Postby Free » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:45 pm

I like to open such letters, in order to keep an eye on the intentions of the sender.

Then, draw a long arrow with the point toward the NAME on the letter and write 'This person is not recognised' before putting it back into the envelope, sealing it up and posting it back with 'Person not recognised at this address' 'Return to sender'

Free
Ironic, that those who would consider us mad choose to live in the madness of an illusion
Free

Postby huntingross » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:00 pm

Well showing my ignorance and never ending capacity to try and remedy that......Refusal for Cause.

I kept seeing it and wondered what it was.....It's our right to refuse to contract with someone....it has to be on home ground....which includes (obviously) home ground....but less obviously your car on a public highway....because we have the right to travel....just don't be OUT of your car if you're 'presented'.

The time limit on it appears to be 72 hours....so prompt and demonstrably so is pre-requisite....seemingly copies and counter staff stamps at the post office works a treat.

My other thought on this topic is just to stamp "un-solicited mail" on anything you don't want.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Free » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:14 pm

John Harris had a roll of 'NO CONTRACT RETURN TO SENDER' labels made up.

Also, by returning them whoever it was that sent you it must pay the postage. which i believe is around £1.15 of promissory tokens.

Free
Ironic, that those who would consider us mad choose to live in the madness of an illusion
Free

Postby huntingross » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:33 pm

Cool idea....

FMOTL stickers with suitable words underneath
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby fogg » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:15 pm

Oh yes, it does work......been doing it for quite some time now....bit disapointed actually, as the letters have now stopped! Damn, I miss them! :clap:
fogg

Postby thortitan-of-oz » Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:29 am

got this from the loveforlife website today fuckin hilarious stuff:

LEARN HOW JAMES BOND DEALS WITH THE SDRO - Comedic But Clever

Hello Arthur, Fiona and The Clan!

I have had a little success in dealing with the SDRO over the matter of an invoice for cruelty to a horseless carriage.

Apparently I had it "standing" for too long. ;-)

Anyway, ... (my apologies for the length of this email, but now YOU know how it feels! HAHAHAHA!!)

The original invoice had no name on it at all, so I wrote the following letter:

-------------------------------------------------

“A LITTLE BLUE TOYOTA HATCHBACK”
REGISTERED BY THE CORPORATION KNOWN AS “RTA” TO THE CORPORATION KNOWN AS
“NSW” ABN: 54 656 422 702 (according to the information on the “fine”)
(Entity name: BATMAN, PENGUIN ROBIN)

TO: THE CORPORATION KNOWN AS “SDRO” or
Entity name: OFFICE OF STATE REVENUE NSW TREASURY
ABN: 77 456 270 638

RE: INFRINGEMENT NUMBER: 6489105722

Dear Sir/Madam,

Being that “Fines” are only issued to PERSONS (A legal fiction, a corporation, a non-existent entity or a dead human being) and that no TRADE NAME of a PERSON other than a description of a vehicle one must assume the PERSON must be the vehicle itself. Being that a vehicle is incapable of writing a letter or defending itself in any way; I have been authorised to write this letter on behalf of the “offending PERSON” i.e. “A LITTLE BLUE TOYOTA HATCHBACK” hereinafter referred to as “BLUEY”.

BLUEY would like to know where the contract is that “he” signed which gives “Authority” to the corporation or PERSON known as “CHCC”

(ABN: 79 126 214 487) to collect revenue from “him”. Being that BLUEY is incapable of writing or signing his NAME how is it possible for him to enter into contract with “CHCC”? (NOTE; the trade mark “CHCC” is not registered, it is an abbreviation and would count for fraud when used to try to collect revenue as the TRADE MARK “CHCC” has no authority.)

Being that “CHCC” is also a fictional entity I would like to know why a living flesh and blood human being didn’t sign the PENALTY NOTICE on behalf of CHCC. I would expect to see a signed INVOICE for the alleged penalty.

BLUEY gives no consent for this matter to be heard before a Revenue Collection Enforcement Corporation (AKA Court) and he ACCEPTS the Revenue Invoice for VALUE, on the following conditions:

a. BLUEY is provided with proof of legal written and signed contract between BLUEY and CHCC that states CHCC has Authority and Jurisdiction over BLUEY.

b. Proof that BLUEY was indeed ‘“standing” in an area longer than allowed’ such as dated time-lapse surveillance camera footage. (Hearsay is not accepted as proof in a court of law)

c. The injured party comes forward itself, in flesh and blood, and make a claim as the injured party to back the “fine”. (At least BLUEY actually exists!)

d. CHCC and SDRO provide their authorisation with a writ and letters patenting it.

e. CHCC and SDRO provide all letters patent establishing office.

f. A legal sworn Affidavit that states “money” is backed by something of substance and value so that it would be actually possible for BLUEY to “pay” the alleged owed revenue.

Unless I receive the above particulars within 7 days of the date of this notice, it shall be taken that there is no such contract and that your attempts to extract money from BLUEY is nothing short of attempted extortion and solicitation. (Please show that there are not laws to hold perpetrators like you personally accountable.)

On behalf of BLUEY, I thank you for your time in clarifying this situation.

You are MY humble servant.

James of the Clan Bond
Spokesman for BLUEY and a Free MAN on the Land.

Authorised Representative

P.S. BLUEY has since passed away due to natural causes associated with old age. His remains are in a scrap metal yard located somewhere in the area known as Yellow Brick Road Harbour should you wish to take possession of his corpse.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple of months later the invoice arrived at my home addressed to "MR JAMES MI6 BOND". I wrote upon the envelope with out opening it something along the lines of "MAIL FRAUD: RETURN TO SENDER, INCORRECTLY ADDRESSED!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another couple of weeks later it arrives again so I put the unopened invoice in an envelope attached to the following letter:

----------------------------------------

To whom it may concern,

The PERSON (which in Law is defined as a corporate entity, a company, a fictional character, a soulless slave to be controlled by its author, which is another corporate entity known as the Government.) “MR JAMES MI6 BOND” does not reside at the address on the un-opened letter. I cannot open this letter as it is not addressed to the Living, flesh and blood human being known simply as “James” (please note the distinct appellation between the Living Flesh and Blood Human Being, “James Mi6 Bond”, and the artificial PERSON “MR JAMES MI6 BOND” see page over) if you wish to send mail to this address then kindly address it correctly. To open mail not addressed to me is regarded as Mail Fraud and you wouldn’t want me to perform an illegal act now, would you?!

All future correspondents are to be addressed to the Living Human Being known simply as “James”. As I have stated, any further mail addressed to the corporate fiction “MR JAMES MI6 BOND” will be marked as MAIL FRAUD and returned to sender. No Living Human Being residing at this address is authorised to open such mail.

Thank you for your cooperation.

James Bond
CREDITOR
A Free Man on the Land

NB: Blacks Law Dictionary Revised 4th Edition 1968.

Capitis Diminutio (meaning the diminishing of status through the use of Capitalization) In Roman law. A diminishing or abridgment of personality; a loss or curtailment of a man's status or aggregate of legal attributes and qualifications.

Capitis Diminutio Minima (meaning a minimum loss of status through the use of capitalization, e.g. John Doe) - The lowest or least comprehensive degree of loss of status. This occurred where a man's family relations alone were changed. It happened upon the arrogation [pride] of a person who had been his own master, (sui juris,) [of his own right, not under any legal disability] or upon the emancipation of one who had been under the patria potestas. [Parental authority] It left the rights of liberty and citizenship unaltered.

Capitis Diminutio Media (meaning a medium loss of status through the use of capitalization, e.g. John DOE) - A lesser or medium loss of status. This occurred where a man loses his rights of citizenship, but without losing his liberty. It carried away also the family rights.

Capitis Diminutio Maxima (meaning a maximum loss of status through the use of capitalization, e.g. JOHN DOE or DOE JOHN) - The highest or most comprehensive loss of status. This occurred when a man's condition was changed from one of freedom to one of bondage, when he became a slave. It swept away with it all rights of citizenship and all family rights.

Diminutio. Lat. In civil law. Diminution; a taking away; loss or deprivation.

Capite. - Lat. By the head.

As Black's Law Dictionary explains, the full capitalization of the letters of one's natural name, results in a diminishing or complete loss of legal or citizenship status, wherein one actually becomes a slave or an item of inventory. The method, by which the State causes a natural person to "volunteer" himself into slavery, is through forming legal joinder, implied or stated, with the entity or legal fiction (name all CAPS). Of course, most natural persons wouldn't willingly form such an unlawful but legally reductionist joinder, so trickery and obfuscation are used. The initial joinder is formed when a legal Birth Certificate is issued by the State, name in all CAPS. In fact, both the Certificate of Birth AND Social Security number, are for "inventory" control purposes, similar to the Amistad Schooner's manifest or those numbers or records used by legal entities or Corporations to track, account for, use and dispose of inventory.

Then next letter to arrive was marked "CLIENT CORRESPONDENCE" and addressed to "Mr James Mi6 Bond"

And so AGAIN I sent it back, unopened, attached with the following letter:

----------------------------------

To Whom It May Concern:

Unsolicited mail from the address on this envelope continues to arrive at my home.

The sender is unknown to me as no one residing at this address is authorised to open mail addressed to any of the PERSONS on the “TO” address.

I have previously sent correspondence to the return address correcting the attempted mail fraud from your corporation, yet still more arrives.

“Mr James Mi6 Bond” does not reside at this address. (NB Which is true, my name is Bond not Superman!)

If you wish to address James then address it to “James” as his parents did not name him “Mr” anything! James will not accept the title “Mr”.

This continuous unsolicited mail is a form of harassment. The returned and UNOPENED envelope is marked “CLIENT CORRESPONDENCE”. I wish to advise no one at this address has ever entered into a legal contract with the sender of this envelope and therefore no “client” of yours resides here. One can only assume, therefore, that you are wishing to enter into contract with James Mi6 Bond and if so his FEE SCHEDULE is $50,000 per hour if you wish to employ his services. This price is NON-NEGOTIABLE.

If you do not agree then your continued use of COPYRIGHT TRADEMARK JMB-12031936-CN JAMES MI6 BOND (which was filed at ------------ LOCAL COURT on 3rd March 2009) will incur a fee of $500,000 per use of COPYRIGHT TRADEMARK plus triple damages, plus costs. Failure to pay any outstanding amount will allow your company to be liquidated to recover fees.

You have been served notice!

Failure to legally dispute this notice within 7 days of the date above renders you liable to the terms and conditions as laid out in COMMON LAW COPYRIGHT NOTICE JMB-12031936-CN.

Legal Representative for James Mi6 Bond
Sovereign and
Free Man on the Land

Guess what?

The NEXT letter was addressed to simply "James"!

But inside the letter was the invoice still addressed to "JAMES MI6 BOND". Deception and mail fraud!!!!!!

I have attached it to this email. (Due to privacy, it is not attached in this post - Love For Life)

SO (!) I "paid" the fine and sent them this letter:

-------------------------

Dear “LWS”

Thank you for acknowledging the difference between the living flesh and blood human being “James” and the non-existent artificial person “JAMES MI6 BOND”.

However; being that the revenue invoice is addressed to the ARTIFICIAL PERSON “JAMES MI6 BOND”, and you have indeed acknowledged the difference between the PERSON and the Human Being, there is no obligation for James to “pay” the amount stated in the revenue invoice as it is not addressed to him. I reserve my right not to be compelled to perform under any contract or commercial agreement that I did not enter knowingly, willingly, voluntarily and intentionally.

Placing the revenue invoice inside mail addressed to someone other than the name on the envelope is regarded as coercion and fraud and therefore “service of the order” has NOT “been effected”. In the Commonwealth Government’s Fraud Control Policy, fraud is described as ‘inducing a course of action by deceit or other dishonest conduct, involving acts or omissions or the making of false statements, orally or in writing, with the object of obtaining money or other benefit.

This corporation (SDRO) was advised in my previous letter of my terms of contract and my fee schedule. Being that; regardless of my clear statements that no one at that address was authorised to open such mail, you have persisted in forcing someone else’s mail upon me. Furthermore my previous letter was NOT disputed and therefore you have agreed to my terms. I have conditionally accepted your offer of revenue “payment”. The revenue amount will be “paid” by the Living Human Being “James” and will NOT be paid “IN PERSON” but rather on behalf of the ARTIFICIAL PERSON “JAMES MI6 BOND” who does not exist!

James is held harmless and indemnified by ARTIFICIAL PERSON “JAMES MI6 BOND” and holds no liability for any actions.

By accepting revenue payment terms of contract have been agreed to by SDRO and my fee schedule of $50,000 MUST be paid within 3-5 working days upon receipt of revenue.

Failure to do so will incur a COMMON LAW COPYRIGHT infringement fee totalling $3,050,000.

An invoice will be forwarded upon completion of “payment” of revenue.

You are sincerely my servant

James
CREDITOR
and Free Man on the Land

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And so I will be chasing THEM for money!

I will be sending off an invoice very shortly and will continue to hassle them and write to Department of Fair Trading, the Ombudsman etc and chase this as far as I can go!

Love and Mushy, Gooey stuff
James of the Clan Bond
:clap: :clap: :clap: :yes:
thortitan-of-oz

Next

Return to Templates