RETURN TO SENDER campaign

Fill-in-the-boxes Templates that can be used to rebut a Summons or any Charge or Demand based on Statutes.

Re: RETURN TO SENDER campaign

Postby MahatmaCoat » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:47 pm

Cheers

Our lass is a telly addict (and, by default, so's my little girl), but i won't even sit in the same room as one. It's like having a wild lion as a pet, except this lion attacks your psyche.

Should i just send 'em back anyway, including the old one?
What d'you reckon?
Diet, injections,and injunctions will combine,from a very early age,to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable,and any serious criticism of TPTB will become psycologically impossible. Bertrand Russell.
MahatmaCoat

Postby huntingross » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:50 pm

I collect them in some perverse fun, but by all means send them back, as long as you're not paying to send them back.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby MahatmaCoat » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:24 am

heh heh, that's my solace....they pay the postage!
Aaaahh ha ha ha haaaa
Diet, injections,and injunctions will combine,from a very early age,to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable,and any serious criticism of TPTB will become psycologically impossible. Bertrand Russell.
MahatmaCoat

Postby Andy N » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:16 am

This morning I received a grey plastic A4 bag from HMRC, thats's going back.

So far I have sent back the notice of £100 penalty and 2 further brown envelopes, one from HMRC Banking in Scotland. I used "No contract" and "Refused for Cause" on those.

Has it got to harrassment stage yet or should I first notice them, with the definition of harrassment ?
Andy N

Postby Ingy » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:22 pm

After using John's Templates and finding out from an opposing TV License campaign group what info a TV official has to collect to get a court case against you I started using the "No Contract return to Sender" activism with confidence and it has worked for many months now.

And the amusing thing is that I still get an occasional letter from the TV License criminals with a professional advertising message on the outside of the envelope encouraging me to re-contract with them (I used to pay it) as it is an easy simple thing to do :grin: which indicates to me that they know that they cannot force me to contract with them and so they are using a more subtle approach now :giggle:
Ingy

Postby Forest » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:25 pm

Travels wrote:...and make sure the letter's suitably weathered so it looks like I've been walking all over it in my hallway for a month...not a necessary part of the procedure of course, but it keeps me smiling...

LOL! Love that. What I used to do was to wait until I had a nice big pile of letters then send them all back at once, which must have been a tad irritating, especially as they had to pay the post. :giggle:
After a while they stopped then I had a couple of letters from the 'Returns Department' of the Post Office. So I sent those back too! :grin:
Forest

Previous

Return to Templates