Need Some Help

Fill-in-the-boxes Templates that can be used to rebut a Summons or any Charge or Demand based on Statutes.

Need Some Help

Postby handel baba » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:24 pm

Hi Guys and Gals,

I have served various notices to corporations, they have not responded within the reasonable time given. i need some guidance as to the wording of the letter which states that they have not responded in subtance to my query and so i now understand the penalty or debt to be cancelled.

Any guidance is appreciated.

thanks.

Handel B
handel baba

Re: Need Some Help

Postby huntingross » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:44 pm

Hi HB

You should issue a Notice of Fault and Opportunity to Cure (if you haven't already)

Then a Notice of Default and O to C....

If no one has pointed to these by the time I get home tonight, I shall dig them out.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby handel baba » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:50 pm

thanks Huntingross, i havent had these as yet, so will wait for you to post . thanks a lot for your help again.
handel baba

Postby huntingross » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:50 pm

HB

This should get you started for a template, you need to write out your own particular circumstances.....an affidavit is a useful tool to throw into this equation too.

An affidavit is a court case without the court. When you put down your 'truth' and give a deadline, when its delivered, the clock starts ticking, when the clock stops ticking, what ever was said is the truth in law, no judge can remove the facts without being accused of tampering with the truth....a serious charge as you can imagine.

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=986&hilit=opportunity+cure+fault&start=20#p12053

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=1638#p15116

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=1640&hilit=+affidavit#p15139

An affidavit is linked here too.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby handel baba » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:02 pm

Hi Huntingross, thanks for all your help once again. So...i sent a notice to Triton who are part of the RBS group, collecting on behalf of Natwest. they are chasing me for £10,000 overdraft. it was a business account and the business closed. i had given a personal guarantee. i have asked them to provide me with the verification of the debt, a signed contract, verification of the claim. So how would i word the affidavit?? wud it be along the lines of i have made conditional offer to pay upon clarification of the following points, I have to date not received any clarification in substance to that request therefore blah blah blah...
handel baba

Postby huntingross » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:23 pm

Hi HB

It would be worth drafting out your affidavit along the lines of mine or others if different format is preferred and post it here.

It wants to put out your stall....everything, including anything they said or didn't say....don't try to hide something in an affidavit by omission or economy of truth, that would get you into big trouble if exposed together with negating any legitimate claim you have.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby handel baba » Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:50 pm

Hi Huntingross, thanks again mate. I need some help to understand this stuff a little better. On your affidavit you refer to forgery, and an act of fraud. was this the case in your instance, or is this something to do with the fact that the agreement is drafted upon the name of the legal fictitious person?
handel baba

Postby huntingross » Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:50 pm

Hi HB

Yes, this is particular to my case, they forged my signature on an HP agreement.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby handel baba » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:15 pm

no worries, Huntingross... you are too cool. thank you.
handel baba

Return to Templates