You name it, you can find it here...

Fill-in-the-boxes Templates that can be used to rebut a Summons or any Charge or Demand based on Statutes.

Re: You name it, you can find it here...

Postby AmericanUnderground » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:21 pm

Turbine- I'm not even gonna dignify that post with at response...(well okay,-just a short one)(in my defense) I'm here to LEARN, and to HELP... Thats it...
BTW: have you read my story?

For the record: Just so ya'll know- I NEW here, I don't know "The Ropes" yet. I see how ya'll are now, NO PROBLEM... no need for Ban Threats(or promises)

I GET IT. WE'RE on the SAME PAGE NOW... but, I can't help but wonder, are we on the SAME TEAM? b/c one shows another about some free templates, then the other says F*** THAT! b/c they're afraid that sombody might make 10% off a DONATION? a FREELY GIVEN donation? :puzz:

For some reason, that don't make sense to me... :thinks: but, as long as ya'll are cool, I'm cool...

:peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace:
PEACE BROTHERS!

-AU
"You create your own reality" ...said the mushroom to my mind...
Silence is Golden, but duct tape is silver.
AmericanUnderground

Postby turbine » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:28 pm

Yes, I read the story......and.........I know worse, heard of worse, probably hear of more people in situations like that..........calm down, I learnt as a young person you do not have to shout to be heard, a whisper gathers more ears
turbine

Postby jobsaboba » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:32 pm

As every topic he has posted in has generally caused an argument or heated disscusion and general disharmony, i have banned americanunderground.

this forum is to give and accept understanding and knowledge.

it is not to argue the question of each users beliefs or standpoints.

if anyone would like the ban lifted, feel free to say so and give reasons why.

Jobs
I am not wise......I am otherwise !

its not my banking system... and i dont take credit for it !!
jobsaboba

Postby turbine » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:36 pm

It would be interesting to see if AU has taken reminders on behaviour, perhaps allow 3 more posts and leave to the discretion of more experienced members, the moderators
turbine

Postby kevin » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:41 pm

jobsaboba wrote:As every topic he has posted in has generally caused an argument or heated disscusion and general disharmony, i have banned americanunderground.

this forum is to give and accept understanding and knowledge.

it is not to argue the question of each users beliefs or standpoints.

if anyone would like the ban lifted, feel free to say so and give reasons why.

Jobs

You have my backing. :shake:

And we all have a story to tell of our lives so far, it doesn't excuse rude, negative arguementative behaviour, we dont need this distractions here, we need to make progress in so many areas not spend time reading rant after rant from the same member
kevin

Postby Farmer » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:46 pm

AmericanUnderground wrote:OR, you can sign up, and NOT DONATE!!! (and still use the FREE templates) (why did you not mention that option?)(just curious?) so see? that's why I posted it, b/c I'm trying to HELP US ALL! so, in conclusion, I don't wanna piss ya'll off so I'mll shut up about it now, but please just know that I had no "Selfish" motive in posting that, (and did so with caution, as stated in the OP) I TRULY was trying to help...But I see you all (or now I FEEL LIKE) you all don't want my help; B/C you all apparently got it all figured out.... So I am SO SORRYfor introducing the idea,
(no, seriously).. go ahead and delete this thread... Point taken, no problem... Oh. btw: did anybody bother signing up and checking it out before condemming it? (just wonderin)

The problem is that you had a choice to post without your affiliation, but you didn't. This does not give you much credibility. Your posts will not be deleted because if you are banned because of your actions, we want everyone to see why.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby Farmer » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:52 pm

AmericanUnderground wrote:I GET IT. WE'RE on the SAME PAGE NOW... but, I can't help but wonder, are we on the SAME TEAM? b/c one shows another about some free templates, then the other says F*** THAT! b/c they're afraid that sombody might make 10% off a DONATION? a FREELY GIVEN donation? :puzz:

I wonder if the donators know that he is getting a 10% slice.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Previous

Return to Templates