Notice of Estoppel ... guidelines

Fill-in-the-boxes Templates that can be used to rebut a Summons or any Charge or Demand based on Statutes.

Notice of Estoppel ... guidelines

Postby Veronica » Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:20 am

I get asked about how to word a Notice of Estoppel once the time period for objections has expired.

It's difficult to write a specific one, because it depends on circumstances, and what's been written in prior communications.

However, as a guideline, I suggest that it should be headed: Notice of Lawful Estoppel, and I suggest the letter should be 'wrapped around' the following:

It is My Understanding that it was lawful for me to send you the previous Notice.

It is My Understanding that I could and did provide, within that Notice, time for objections to be resolved honourably on both sides.

It is My Understanding that it is lawful for me to assume that, since you have not responded in substance (to the best of my knowledge) I have your tacit consent (by acquiescence) to … the statements I made/Proofs I requested … which now stand as My Truth, in Law.

It is My Understanding that it is now possible for me to assume that, since the proper time for your objections has expired, I have gained a lawful estoppel by your acquiescence.

It is My Understanding that I have acted in honour at all times, since you have not objected to what I said.

It is My Understanding that it is now possible for me to point out that you must henceforth cease and desist from all and any activity regarding this current matter, or that any further communications from you will be considered to be unlawful harassment, and can be disregarded by My Self without dishonour.

(Or something very much along those lines)
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Re: Notice of Estoppel ... guidelines

Postby MikeThomas » Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:33 pm

BUMP! I'm bumpimg this because I believe you all need to make a copy of this and keep it on your hard-drive. :yes:
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby Veronica » Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:48 pm

Ive made it Sticky.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Sophia » Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:19 am

Greetings!
just so I can understand what you are talking about - what does 'blump' mean and what are doing when you are 'making' [it] 'sticky' ?

Thanks very much for posting the estoppel notes above - have been looking for something that concisely justifies why I am drawing the ping pong match with MBNA to a close .... which I understand is lawful and honourable from my side when they are just running legalese BS rings in a last minute panic/fear creating attempt - threats to sell on my alleged debt etc,...
Sophia

Postby MikeThomas » Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:56 am

Hi Sophia;
When you 'bump' an item it goes to the top of the forum thread. Check a post you've just made and after you've left a comment it goes to the top of that particular thread.

When a topic is made 'sticky' it stays at the top of the particular thread. OK? :hug:
Only admin & mods can make a topic 'sticky', but you can request it.
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby Catnap » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:26 am

Thanks V :sun: x
Namaste

Claire

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security shall deserve neither and lose both. Benjamin Franklin
Catnap

Postby Sophia » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:36 am

Ahh ... Thank you :sun: beaming now xxx
Just for the forum's interest - I looked at my daughter's birth certificate ( funny, I didn't want one - felt it was demeaning - now I know why ) which is Austrian ( although she is English ) because I happened to be in Vienna at the time ... accidental geography and all that - but her BC is all first letter of the names capital, and the rest lower case - any thoughts on this anyone? Does this mean that landlocked Austria doesn't operate this bondage system - I doubt it. I don't speak German so can't really go into it that deeply, but am curious as to how important this capital letter thing is - when it comes to establishing our freedom in law.
ps: this may well belong in another topic ..
Sophia

Postby Highspirit » Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:23 pm

Hi Sophia, it is my understanding that it is irrelevant about the name on the BC being ALL CAPS or not. The 'Artificial Person' is still created and subject to the same enslvement as everyone else. It is not important about the name appearing in ALL CAPS although many do on the BC.

If the Natural Man/Woman decides to represent that 'Artificial Person' then it becomes an issue.
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby Veronica » Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:29 pm

Yes ... HS is right. My BC is hand-written (in 'joined up'). The Legal Fiction Person is created in ALL CAPS ... and that is based on the Name on the BC ... but nothing on the BC reflects that this happens.

I mean ... if the BC told the Truth ... we wouldn't be deceived!
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Sophia » Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:01 pm

Greetings!
Yes true - now you mention it . It just clicked - I was hung up on all the capital letter business. Thanks Veronica and Highspirit .
Blessings Bright.
Sophia

Next

Return to Templates