Tresspass by Way of Harm Notice

Fill-in-the-boxes Templates that can be used to rebut a Summons or any Charge or Demand based on Statutes.

Tresspass by Way of Harm Notice

Postby merc85 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:10 am

Hi There,

I hope its ok to post, I've made this Template, I'm very new to the Freeman thinking, It was made partly by listening to "The Soverigns Way" Greg paul, i;ve amended a couple of area's and added to it.

Just wondering how far off the mark i have the layout? Apologies again im new to all this.

NOTICE
THIS PROPERTY IS UNDER COMMON LAW JURISDICTION

To “The Man” Boris Johnson, Who at times acts as the Prime minister of Great Britain.
I “A Man”, Commonly called name, State that I wish not to accept any order of YOU or any order of THOSE Acting under your authority, Now or in the future to submit to any “Forced Vaccination” or “Medical Test”
“I” Also write this notice in relation to my Wife, Sons and Daughter Commonly called

****** Names *******

Being Property of I “A Man” State that I consider vaccines and medical tests of ANY kind to be of choice and Believe they may cause those in the care of “I” Harm
“I” State that any attempt to Force and or Coheres “I” or those in the care of “I” to receive a vaccine or medical test Against the will of “I” Will be seen as “TRESSPASS by way of HARM”
“I” State that “I” will require Remedy of 1 Million pounds sterling for each such Trespass plus £1 per second the Vaccine or TEST Residue remains in the Body of “I” or the Son or Daughter of “I”
“I” State that “I” Will hold any “MAN” or “Woman” who does Tresspass against “I” or Son or Daughter of “I” Accountable as “MAN” or “WOMAN” at a court of Law Before a trial by jury

I “A Man” and my Property, Dwelling are Under Common Law Jurisdiction, “I” do not Consent nor Stand under any “Act” nor Statute Restrictions of the United Kingdom Corporation Society to whom I “A Man” are NOT a Member.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding this “NOTICE” please contact “I” of the address below “I” say All herein be true and will verify at Open Court.
Sincerely
I “A MAN” By: *****: *****
All rights reserved without Prejudice
merc85

Re: Tresspass by Way of Harm Notice

Postby iamani » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:12 pm

Hi merc85

Why would you use two different language-styles...?

You might want to check out The Glossa Channel and the Justinian Deception on YouTube...

Cheers!
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Postby merc85 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:08 pm

iamani

Doh... it's really that bad? :giggle:

Thankyou i will do just that. :yes:
merc85

Postby Freeman Stephen » Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:19 pm

PLEASE DONT BE DISPARAGED BY MY CRITICISM>YOU ARE GOING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION>BUT LET ME CORRECT ERRORS (as I see them). This is of course your notice, your truth, I cant write it for you because I dont know your truth so Im just pointing out some bits that you could improve.

merc85 wrote:To “The Man” Boris Johnson, Who at times acts as the Prime minister of Great Britain.

Is this notice only for Boris Johnson?

Agencies of the state will simply say that they dont work for Boris Johnson, they work for the home secretary, the chief contstable, the lord advocate, etc etc.

Theres a thing a called "Notice to agent is notice to principal."

You don't need to state who the boss is (the principal) the mere fact that anyone is acting, if they are not acting on their own behalf then both they and their boss and their bosses boss and their bosses bosses boss, right up the tower of babel if put on notice by the mere fact that they are an agent of some boss. Bureucracy, go to hell, your all on notice.

merc85 wrote:I “A Man”, Commonly called name, State that I wish not to accept any order of YOU or any order of THOSE Acting under your authority, Now or in the future to submit to any “Forced Vaccination” or “Medical Test”
“I” Also write this notice in relation to my Wife, Sons and Daughter Commonly called

Be more forthright. These are tricky bastards. Oh we noticed that you wished for some stuff. Me and constable dibble wished we had a free pony lol.
What you really saying in plain unadorned language I believe is something like:
"I, a man known as NAME. do not accept any order from your agency or its principals its principals"

You cant speak on behalf of your wife as you are speaking as yourself. You could speak as "We" and both of you sign it as a statement of truth but unless you can get your wifes understanding and intent written on it and signed then, its just your heresay on what your wife wants and it doesnt look good and could cause your wife unneccessary gried if the document gets challenged and its just your opinion on anothers intent. Your children if in minority are another matter.

merc85 wrote:Being Property of I “A Man” State that I consider vaccines and medical tests of ANY kind to be of choice and Believe they may cause those in the care of “I” Harm
“I” State that any attempt to Force and or Coheres “I” or those in the care of “I” to receive a vaccine or medical test Against the will of “I” Will be seen as “TRESSPASS by way of HARM”
“I” State that “I” will require Remedy of 1 Million pounds sterling for each such Trespass plus £1 per second the Vaccine or TEST Residue remains in the Body of “I” or the Son or Daughter of “I”
“I” State that “I” Will hold any “MAN” or “Woman” who does Tresspass against “I” or Son or Daughter of “I” Accountable as “MAN” or “WOMAN” at a court of Law Before a trial by jury

I “A Man” and my Property, Dwelling are Under Common Law Jurisdiction, “I” do not Consent nor Stand under any “Act” nor Statute Restrictions of the United Kingdom Corporation Society to whom I “A Man” are NOT a Member.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding this “NOTICE” please contact “I” of the address below “I” say All herein be true and will verify at Open Court.
Sincerely
I “A MAN” By: *****: *****
All rights reserved without Prejudice

The language could do with some cleaning up. Its legible but sounds legalistic to the point of lacking clarity. For example "in the care of "I"... " is there another way to phrase that so that it avoids legalistic looks while written in clear language yet saying exactly what it seems to actually say which I think is perfect but just a bit william spearshake the way its composed. This is minor though when you look at the junk they churn out.

Can I give you a 5 out of ten tell you to read up on other peoples notices and rewrite better one.

If you search for "NOUICOR" in the top right hand box, youll find a wealth of examples which are in their own context but the conversations around them are the bits where you will get more educated on things like "Notice to agent is notice to principal".

Dont get me wrong, I cant understand what you are saying perfectly clearly but Im quite compassionate compared to the nazis who will slither any direction they can and one direction is that you made a tpying error there or your grammer wasnt right here, or any excuse whatsoever. You want a notice that their only excuse for ignoring would be the fact that they are criminally insance monsters with no just excuse to ignore it. That sounds difficult except if you see them for what they are and its easy enough to describe them ... but can you get them to describe themself such that even the judge would have the message clearly communicated by them to the court they would call you to saying quite clearly before blind Themis (lady justice) "we do not balance on your scales o godess, drive your sword through our guilty hearts"
Freeman Stephen

Postby merc85 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:47 am

Thankyou Freeman Stephen for taking the time to go through all that with me. It is really appreciated and i have taken on board all of your points.

Also thankyou for making me aware of "Nouicor"

All points you have raised to me are very valid.

:8-):
merc85

Return to Templates