liens.fmotl.com

liens.fmotl.com

Postby Freeman Stephen » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:02 pm

Not sure if v wrote it but whoever did ...

How do you notarise that an affadavit remains unrebutted? If I just notarise my affadavit, it could have been rebutted by something I dont take the notary - ie it might be the unrebutted truth in law.

Does this mean I MUST get an unsubstantial reply and have this notarised as well?

Im guessing I lost between 20 and 50 quid but my reputation has been damaged in the eyes of passersby who are as close neighbours to me as anyone. I also feel like Ive been kind of raped by the police for not kissing their boots. What is the goung rates for these "torts" as they are called in england.

Im also worried about repercussions once the powertrip lying individuals involved find out Im punishing them for their crimes against me so thats something thats worrying me too.

Also, I only have evidence of the unlawful detention, the search they could claim never happened, so like it says - only what you can prove?
Freeman Stephen

Re: liens.fmotl.com

Postby Too Far Gone » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:40 am

Hi Steven

As I understand it, If the Lien remains unrebutted, you send a new copy of the Lien listing the unrebutted facts (in law now). I used a copy from Audacious Angel (TUPC) and the layout is like this:

Affidavit of Truth (Lien):

1. Your action on the 23-06-12 caused financial loss and damaged my reputation...

When they don't rebut your Lien you send them an affidavit of obligation, which is more or less the same but will now read:

1. The Lien debtor/respondent acknowledges/admits that they caused me financial loss and harmed my reputation.

The figures can be whatever you reputation is worth (in your opinion).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all, it doesn't matter what you can and can't prove. It only matter that you tell the truth (and you must). Don't embellish anything or exaggerate. Just tell the truth. You will be standing under your unlimited commercial liability. As for them hassling you after the Lien has been served, I can't say. I suppose you either stand up and be counted or knuckle down with the sheeple. You could always issue another Lien if they do kick off.

You could try the small claims court for small claims, if you're not comfortable about punishing them?
Too Far Gone

Postby Too Far Gone » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:03 am

Thanks for that upload matey. I'll be going over those myself.

I'm having difficulty finding a notary public willing to get involved with commercial liens, so if anyone knows anyone in the Wigan or Northwest Area, such as manchester, I'd appreciate some info.

Thanks
Too Far Gone

Postby pitano1 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:00 pm

http://swarb.co.uk/julius-v-lord-bishop-of-oxford-and-another-hl-23-mar-1880/

Julius -v- Lord Bishop of Oxford and Another; HL 23-Mar-1880

A statute enacted that with regard to certain charges against any Clerk in Holy Orders it ‘shall be lawful’ for the Bishop of the diocese ‘on the application of any party complaining thereof’ to issue a commission for enquiry.
Held: The words ‘it shall be lawful’ merely conferred a power, not a duty.
Lord Cairns said: ‘But there may be something in the nature of the thing empowered to be done, something in the object for which it is to be done, something in the conditions under which it is to be done, something in the title of the person or persons for whose benefit the power is to be exercised, which may couple the power with a duty, and make it the duty of the person on whom the power is reposed, to exercise that power when called upon to do so.’ and the cases decided ‘that where a power is deposited with a public officer for the purpose of being used for the benefit of persons who are specifically pointed out, and with regard to whom a definition is supplied by the Legislature of the conditions upon which they are entitled to call for its exercise, that power ought to be exercised, and the Court will require it to be exercised.’
Lord Penzance said that the true question was whether regard being had to the person enabled, to the subject matter, to the general objects of the statute and to the person or class of persons for whose benefit the power was intended to be conferred, the words do or do not create a duty.
Lord Selborne said that the question was whether it could be shown from any particular words in the Act or from the general scope and objects of the statute that there was a duty.
Lord Blackburn said: ‘though giving a power is prima facie merely enabling the donee to act, and so may not inaccurately be said to be equivalent to saying he may act, yet if the object of giving the power is to enable the donee to effectuate a right, then it is the duty of the donee of the power to exercise the power when those who have the right call upon him so to do. And this is equally the case where the power is given by the word ‘may’, if the object be clear.’
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby Too Far Gone » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:03 pm

I remember the white rabbit vid mentions that you can sell the liens but doesn't give you the process to follow. There doesn't seem to be any info anywhere on this aspect of the liens, so has anyone got any pointers on how to start the process?
Too Far Gone

Postby Freeman Stephen » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:31 pm

Anyone know what happenned to white rabbits yt channel?
Freeman Stephen

Postby Too Far Gone » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:25 am

musashi wrote:
Too Far Gone wrote:I remember the white rabbit vid mentions that you can sell the liens but doesn't give you the process to follow. There doesn't seem to be any info anywhere on this aspect of the liens, so has anyone got any pointers on how to start the process?

Once again I can only point to my old posts for this.

In order to sell a lien to a full services broker the lien would have to be exemplary in every way.
They would want every piece and scrap of paperwork associated with it and scrutinise it severely.
If they found one little suspected defect - rejection!
It must be properly registered in the public as a secured debt.
It must be flagged as a security from the very start. Say, the SEC. Securities Exchange Commission.
It would have to be a multimillion pound/dollar lien to make it worth their while taking it.
You would rceive no more than about 3%, maximum, of its value - even supposing they took it.

If your interest is in the fiats you'd be better off learning the QB enforcement route, the insurance claim angle, the life assurance long term investment scheme, and invest a little of your own fiats and get to work. Aint hard, just a bit of time to put in.

I say this without boast but only to keep you straight - Simon got his first absolute beginner lessons about the lien process from me when he and Becky came with some volunteers to the manor in Hereford about two years ago. He told me about his Equalities Act adventures and I told him about liens. Even gave him my handy, wallet sized, crib-card aide memoir which I invented. No patent no copywrite no charge.

There is little to nothing on this subject I have not written about, so I suggest you search my old posts on this site if you want relevant questions answered. I promise you that it is all there. But you now have the templates for the lien process, the Civil Procedures Rules and the Queens Bench pdf. for guidance through the courts, and for enforcement. Can't think what else you might want.

Do not alter the templates in any way! Follow the CPR to the letter. Same with QB action and you cannot go wrong - if you have a valid claim, that is. If not, you're fucked beyond all recognition.

Musashi.

Thanks for the info, I'm going to spend a day going through your posts to see what else I can pick up on, outside of the Liens. The main reason I am asking about these liens, is to get the information out there. This isn't common knowledge on the internet, and not all of us have the legal knowledge you appear to have. Do you mind if I pass this info around, with a link to this forum?

Anyway, about the sale of these liens. Have you managed to sell any yet, or perhaps the people you have helped? The reason I am asking is:

1. Can't find anyone who has completed this process, unless they're loaded and have dropped the freeman stuff :grin:
2. The post about the cardinal blocking notaries was annoying!!! If the cardinals are doing this, then perhaps the brokers are instructed not to touch the common mans Lien?

Sorry for hijacking your thread steven, but I have a friend asking these questions and if I can find a way to complete this cycle for the liens, I can use it to pump money back into the freeman system.
Too Far Gone

Return to Notaries Public & Solicitors Only