Acting Notary

Re: Acting Notary

Postby mousematt » Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:17 pm

Welcome, Strawb3! Hope you find what you are looking for here.

I too have had a lot of trouble with Notaries Public, but I think I've found a tame one now. They do exist. I'd love to know whether the service Huntingross is offering would stand up in court, but unfortunately the only way I can see to test it is to actually do it. Risky.

Anyway, see you around,
Cheers,
Mousematt
mousematt

Postby mousematt » Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:24 pm

Need help getting my Affidavit sorted.

My tame Notary was quite adamant that I didn't need to notarise my affidavit. He said swearing would be enough. Notarisation, he said, would only be necessary if the bank opposing me was based in a different jurisdiction. I hope he's right, because court proceedings are looming for me.

PM me if you want me to look over your affidavit. I'm not an expert and have little experience of lawful rebellion (learning fast though!), but a fresh pair of eyes is always helpful, even if it's just to correct your spelling.
mousematt

Postby goodwood1969 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:57 am

Hi group, best wishes and health to you all.
HR, Im not sure how to find your details to post my NUICOR off to you for authentication but will as soon as i can. (im not that good with computermebobs) I will also have you send a certified copy to the Archbishop of Canterbury with a covering letter to get him to also certify the document since none of his appointed PNs will entertain the position, drawing his thoughts to this very unchristian act of willful ignorance, in failing to allow free spirited people the right to self governance and to believe in the possibillities of life without corruption from those who see themselves 'above' the Law of the Land.
Cheers
G
goodwood1969

Previous

Return to Notaries Public & Solicitors Only